Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

7 hours ago, DaebakYINLDW said:

Ok I’ll bite!!! This is awesome!!!! My delulu mind says this is in response to the wedding invitation cameo...they are known to show signs before the 14th like the kiss thing. Again this is my delulu mind saying so...please don’t hate :lol:

We are all in this delulu together, delulu friend!! Lol it's great that we have this community! Otherwise, i cannot imagine doing it alone!! Lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I first started asking if they are together when I saw the pic taking during the press conference when LDW tried to hold her hand as they were about to go down the stage. He acted as if holding her ha

Our favorite lovely couple in dramas "Goblin" and "Touch your Heart"     

In the interim, before we engage with the next big heart-stopping slow-mo video, here’s an easy way to remember what to look out for in our Pichi couple: Pouting when he wants a hug Instruct

14 hours ago, DaebakYINLDW said:

Ok I’ll bite!!! This is awesome!!!! My delulu mind says this is in response to the wedding invitation cameo...they are known to show signs before the 14th like the kiss thing. Again this is my delulu mind saying so...please don’t hate :lol:

May I know what is the history of the 14th date? I hv no idea.

• Like 1

LDW is sooo happy doing this show my heart simply bubbles up for him. He does so much for these kids, allaying their anxieties, comforting their disappointment, boosting their morale.

He was very happy doing TYH. I do hope he will be happy doing his new drama and he will remain happy for the rest of his life (with YIN hopefully)!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Mrs G said:
And how about this? I didnt watch yet but what is this all about?!

Ooohhh my heart!! Lol

O.M.G!!! :scream::scream::joy:

I love the reaction of the boys. Looks like it has a double meaning for me. They felt cringy either because they were both boys or because they were teasing their daepyonim or both??? ^_^

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Miss them so much.. huhu..

I just watch some old videos/bts to fill my longing for them.. and everytime i saw them again.. why my heart fluttered again? Yeah i think bcoz they r real? hahaha..

Just adore how ldw's cuteness when he always touch his face/nose when he felt nervous.. lol

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Hi everyone! Newbie here. Im so glad i found this thread/forum. Im so obsessed with LDW and YIN right now.

Im just curious, why is it a big deal or considered a scandal in Korea if the artists date each other? I understand for younger generation or idols because of the fans (?), but LDW and YIN are in their right age already.  im sorry for my ignorance and my english.

I'll try to backread now.. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, oplat said:

Hi everyone! Newbie here. Im so glad i found this thread/forum. Im so obsessed with LDW and YIN right now.

Im just curious, why is it a big deal or considered a scandal in Korea if the artists date each other? I understand for younger generation or idols because of the fans (?), but LDW and YIN are in their right age already.  im sorry for my ignorance and my english.

I'll try to backread now.. 

I'm not sure myself. Hopefully someone could explain to us.

• Like 2

Hello! need some help locating the link to the english translation of the TYH webtoon... must be bad eyesight and/or old age but cannot seem to find it... i remember it was posted in this precious thread... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mrs G said:
Really. They are so affectionately happy together. 

In the behind-the-scenes video of that viking ride, I especially like the way they laughed together. They really enjoy each other's company. ^_^

• Love 4