Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

On 7/11/2019 at 8:04 PM, Minyeonie said:

Such a comical convo :joy: :joy: :joy:!!! (Although I can't understand most of it...:sweatingbullets:)

From what I can understand, from my very limited Hangul hearing understanding. Bread kept on calling her "Noona." He even said something like: "She is my woman." I'm not sure, tho...Then YIN asked Bread if he's sure that he should call her like that, "Noona."

YIN: "근데 제가 누나는 맞는 거죠?" (But is my sister right?) "제거 듣기로는 유접분들말로는 아채라고.." (Removing the listener is a word for those who are connected..)

Bread: "아 제가 아재래요?" (Am I right?)

YIN: "예~예~" (Yes~Yes~)

Bread: "그럼 오빠라고 불러봐" (Then call me brother.)

YIN: "아니 그냥 누나라고 해주세요 제발!" (No, just call me sister. Please!) 

Bread: "어 죄송합니다." (Sorry about that.)

Disclaimer: According to Google Translate.

I think simoles (cant renember the actual spelling) has the eng sub in youtube on this.

• Like 2

Ok. I do jot know if this is too far fetched but, Mr Bread mentioned:

1) YIN as his woman

2) Mom, I want to marry Nuna

3) Bread told YIN to call him oppa

Could Mr Bread be an alter ego of Mr LDW? 

Could no 2 (above) be related to July 14?

Aarrgghhhh.....what is killing me, really, is this internal conflict. I want them to date secretly and just be happy with each other; but I also want to know how far have they progressed!!

• Love 4

1 hour ago, Mrs G said:

1) YIN as his woman

Aarrgghhhh.....what is killing me, really, is this internal conflict. I want them to date secretly and just be happy with each other; but I also want to know how far have they progressed!!

Yeah right :sweat_smile::joy: So if we got those already, what we will get on July 14??? Just like when June 14: Kiss Day came. LDW changed his profile pic into one with kiss mark and YIN had a video where she featured Elle holding lips card image.

Those happened before June 14 came...

So for July 14:

LDW made a cameo in the drama WWW. His role was an engaged man who distributes his wedding invitations to his colleagues and incidentally met his ex-gf then eventually gave her one.

YIN recieved a call from Bread as part of promotion for Sudden Attack online game and shouted to his mom that he will marry YIN. 

I hope that this is not all. Let's hope and pray for miracles.

Internal struggle is real. :anguished::cry::joy:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Mrs G said:

1) YIN as his woman

Ok I’ll bite!!! This is awesome!!!! My delulu mind says this is in response to the wedding invitation cameo...they are known to show signs before the 14th like the kiss thing. Again this is my delulu mind saying so...please don’t hate :lol:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

Yeah right :sweat_smile::joy: So if we got those already, what we will get on July 14??? Just like when June 14: Kiss Day came. LDW changed his profile pic into one with kiss mark and YIN had a video where she featured Elle holding lips card image.

Those happened before June 14 came...

So for July 14:

LDW made a cameo in the drama WWW. His role was an engaged man who distributes his wedding invitations to his colleagues and incidentally met his ex-gf then eventually gave her one.

YIN recieved a call from Bread as part of promotion for Sudden Attack online game and shouted to his mom that he will marry YIN. 

I hope that this is not all. Let's hope and pray for miracles.

Internal struggle is real. :anguished::cry::joy:

Yeah man...internal struggle is reaally real. I dont remember hving this excitement, anxiety, anticipation all rolled into 1 for my own wedding. Lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, DaebakYINLDW said:

Ok I’ll bite!!! This is awesome!!!! My delulu mind says this is in response to the wedding invitation cameo...they are known to show signs before the 14th like the kiss thing. Again this is my delulu mind saying so...please don’t hate :lol:

We are all in this delulu together, delulu friend!! Lol it's great that we have this community! Otherwise, i cannot imagine doing it alone!! Lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

14 hours ago, DaebakYINLDW said:

May I know what is the history of the 14th date? I hv no idea.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nurimah Rasidz said:

May I know what is the history of the 14th date? I hv no idea.

You can read it here ;)

• Like 1

And how about this? I didnt watch yet but what is this all about?!

Ooohhh my heart!! Lol

• LOL 2

LDW is sooo happy doing this show my heart simply bubbles up for him. He does so much for these kids, allaying their anxieties, comforting their disappointment, boosting their morale.

He was very happy doing TYH. I do hope he will be happy doing his new drama and he will remain happy for the rest of his life (with YIN hopefully)!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Mrs G said:
And how about this? I didnt watch yet but what is this all about?!

Ooohhh my heart!! Lol

O.M.G!!! :scream::scream::joy:

I love the reaction of the boys. Looks like it has a double meaning for me. They felt cringy either because they were both boys or because they were teasing their daepyonim or both??? ^_^

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Miss them so much.. huhu..

I just watch some old videos/bts to fill my longing for them.. and everytime i saw them again.. why my heart fluttered again? Yeah i think bcoz they r real? hahaha..

Just adore how ldw's cuteness when he always touch his face/nose when he felt nervous.. lol

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Their face sculpture too, undeniably perfect for each other :wub:

Spoiler

Check out @pro_memoria_12’s Tweet:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

Hi everyone! Newbie here. Im so glad i found this thread/forum. Im so obsessed with LDW and YIN right now.

Im just curious, why is it a big deal or considered a scandal in Korea if the artists date each other? I understand for younger generation or idols because of the fans (?), but LDW and YIN are in their right age already.  im sorry for my ignorance and my english.

I'll try to backread now.. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, oplat said:

Hi everyone! Newbie here. Im so glad i found this thread/forum. Im so obsessed with LDW and YIN right now.

Im just curious, why is it a big deal or considered a scandal in Korea if the artists date each other? I understand for younger generation or idols because of the fans (?), but LDW and YIN are in their right age already.  im sorry for my ignorance and my english.

I'll try to backread now.. 

I'm not sure myself. Hopefully someone could explain to us.

• Like 2

Are those crates of peaches accidental? OR do they bear any kind of meaning? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

Hello! need some help locating the link to the english translation of the TYH webtoon... must be bad eyesight and/or old age but cannot seem to find it... i remember it was posted in this precious thread... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1