[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

*SUNDABANG*
YIN: See, what does being reliable mean? Being reliable means being calm. If he's reliable, no matter what you do and how mischievous you become. He'll still remain attentive. Just like, "Hmm...!":wub:^_^

*GOBLIN V-LIVE*
LDW: That's true. She's really talented (skilled) in speaking.
YIN: *Mischievously and shyly tapped LDW*:D:lol:
LDW: Ah, seriously...:sweatingbullets::wub:^_^

• Love 6
  • Thanks 1

This is my first post in this Site. I am not entirely new to KDrama, its just I wasnt exactly into it. I watched coz my late in laws like it and I just watch what they watched, and it's in a voice over. I never bothered with the actors or actresses name. Then 1 day I just decide to watch Let's Fight Ghost followed by Goblin online. I just got hooked with Grim Reaper and Sunny character. One is awkward funny in the drama (if it happened in real life u prob think he's psycho!), the other is attentive yet with a nonchalant attitude. I kinda ship them because their love story is really sad. From there I kinda look up at their bio data. And learned that they are already in late 30s. Then I watched TYH and the BTS and all the shippers comment. Personally, I'm shipping them not to just date but get married as well, the age is the reason why its possible. Apparently I think at that age, ppl would want to find someone they like and comfortable to settle with. Seeing YooInNa in you tube all her cute moments n all that she said, I think she really is a nice person. Then watching LDW taking care of kids its a potential husband material. Since he is eldest amongst his siblings, it means he prob dotes or pamper the younger ones. N YIN happens to be the younger of 2 siblings, all that she went thru as trainee or artist makes her prob very humble, attentive and kind as a celeb. I just felt, they compliment (completes) each other. 

Anyway, the BTS I like best is prob when they are in the office LDW on his deslk YIN on the sofa, and she said smtg abt he standing there and teaching her is weird. N he walked over and sat on the armrest, hand resting at the back rest. I think he said smtg (may not be exact), "If you ask, I'll do anything for you" . That triggered my Anime-love mode! Just so you know, I am quite into Anime.

2nd one I like, is the kissing scene, after YIN xplain hiw n actor kiss. When he went like, "What if you want to kiss for real?" Closes in "Do you do this?" I just love that low voice! And that "Would it be ok if I cross the line today?" I thought it was sexy! Seriously, I just can't imagine how much of crossing over the line does he wants to in that story (as the character). But it prob isn't sex but perhaps more than just the norm kisses, more caressing I suppose. I m not sure abt YIN body langguage where she tilted up her body slightly. She may have just be a bit uncomfortable thus the minor adjistment.

• Like 2
  • Love 13

On 7/5/2019 at 5:20 AM, DaebakYIN said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzgBTyepGxg/?igshid=16n998hnrfqyw

Hope Wookie can get some rest after this drama...wonder why he is working so hard? my delulu mind is asking :wub::lol:

Yes. He looks so tired and has lost weight on Produce 101 X. But, he is really happy doing the show. I pray for his and her happiness and their 'happy ending', whatever it is. Of course, as a Pichie Couple shipper, I hope they find their 'happy ending' in and with each other, in this lifetime and eternity. Both YIN and LDW do deserve all the happiness life has to offer because of who and what they are as actors as well as a person.  

• Love 6
  • Awesome 1

Ooohh I am missing them much! This is one scene that I enjoy very much! The gentle sweetness, the cheeky mischief, the subtle affection, the strong conviction and love...all look so good on our couple! Nothing overpowering, nothing lustful. Just sincerity and  passionate love for each other.

• Like 2
  • Love 6

I am watching Goblin and I'm sad on how few Grim Reaper and Sunny's scenes are...:( 

I have read that there was a released commentary CD, wherein all 4 main casts, their writer and their director were there. It was not released in public though. Those CDs were sold and I searched hard for some fans who might have uploaded some scenes from that commentary. Unfortunately, I have yet to find it. But I read from some fans who wrote their observations about the commentary and they said that LDW-YIN were pretty close during the commentary. Is there anyone here who can tell some sharp details about it??? Please...:(:tears: 

I miss them too...:cry::bawling: OTTOKKE???

• Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

Sundabang ended before TYH started. I don't know if this is a happy or a sad thing. :lol: I think for us it will be a happy thing, if both shows coincided. The other hosts of the show might had cited TYH scenes as their example. This only means more teases and hints. ^_^ It will be fearful/sad for LDW-YIN, since Sundabang may get in the way of keeping their things privately. -_-

Other hosts: You are currently shooting TYH and it coincides with Sundabang's topic genre. How is it like filming with LDW-ssi? Anyway, he might have some useful tips in dating right? LDW-ssi, please come to our show and share your incites. We would really love to hear from you. 
~Mornight imaginations kicked in~ 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

Sundabang ended before TYH started. I don't know if this is a happy or a sad thing. :lol: I think for us it will be a happy thing, if both shows coincided. The other hosts of the show might had cited TYH scenes as their example. This only means more teases and hints. ^_^ It will be fearful/sad for LDW-YIN, since Sundabang may get in the way of keeping their things privately. -_-

Other hosts: You are currently shooting TYH and it coincides with Sundabang's topic genre. How is it like filming with LDW-ssi? Anyway, he might have some useful tips in dating right? LDW-ssi, please come to our show and share your incites. We would really love to hear from you. 
~Mornight imaginations kicked in~ 

This in fact is one of my favourite scenes! Oh god! Every scene seems like my favourite! Hahaha I especially like when she just stuffed the vege into his mouth and at the end, he called her 'motoe sole' and then apologised.

Ooohhh..missing them much. On the one hand, I want now for them to be confidential about their relationship. On the other hand, I hope to hear about / from them soon....arrgghh!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

54 minutes ago, Mrs G said:

This in fact is one of my favourite scenes! Oh god! Every scene seems like my favourite! Hahaha I especially like when she just stuffed the vege into his mouth and at the end, he called her 'motoe sole' and then apologised.

Ooohhh..missing them much. On the one hand, I want now for them to be confidential about their relationship. On the other hand, I hope to hear about / from them soon....arrgghh!!

Me too! It's like 50:50 :joy: There comes a time when I'm being impatient but I can't leave and forget them, then I will remind myself again to have more patience. :joy: It is really weird but my heart keeps on fluttering whenever I see them that I keep on returning to them.

Their love story in Goblin is just one of a kind. Pardon my fluttery and to those who are also fan of the Goblin couple (peaceyow ;)). The Grim Reaper couple is slayin' there, with the deliverance of various kinds of emotion. It wasn't a type of rosy relationship as what TYH exhibited (But I liked TYH first! :lol: It was the reason I started shipping them.) but their tragic love story was as magical as it was. :wub::star::wub:

Grim Reaper to Goblin couple: Someone can't even call because he doesn't have a business card. However, those two...

Ji Eun Tak to Sunny: Just forget that man.

Sunny to Eun Tak: How can I forget him, when he is the most handsome man I met?!

• Love 7

1 hour ago, Minyeonie said:

Me too! It's like 50:50 :joy: There comes a time when I'm being impatient but I can't leave and forget them, then I will remind myself again to have more patience. :joy: It is really weird but my heart keeps on fluttering whenever I see them that I keep on returning to them.

Their love story in Goblin is just one of a kind. Pardon my fluttery and to those who are also fan of the Goblin couple (peaceyow ;)). The Grim Reaper couple is slayin' there, with the deliverance of various kinds of emotion. It wasn't a type of rosy relationship as what TYH exhibited (But I liked TYH first! :lol: It was the reason I started shipping them.) but their tragic love story was as magical as it was. :wub::star::wub:

Grim Reaper to Goblin couple: Someone can't even call because he doesn't have a business card. However, those two...

Ji Eun Tak to Sunny: Just forget that man.

Sunny to Eun Tak: How can I forget him, when he is the most handsome man I met?!

Oh my god!! I like them in TYH too!! In fact, TYH is the first k-drama I like. I cant sit through other k-dramas but of course, I never really gave them a try. Later, I just fell in love with TYH and would wake up at 3/4 am on Thursday morning just to watch the sub titled version. Majorly, I fell in love with these two and the directing and the scriptwriting. It was much later that I got to know about Goblin and started watching that too...

• Like 1
  • Love 5

3 hours ago, Mrs G said:

Oh my god!! I like them in TYH too!! In fact, TYH is the first k-drama I like. I cant sit through other k-dramas but of course, I never really gave them a try. Later, I just fell in love with TYH and would wake up at 3/4 am on Thursday morning just to watch the sub titled version. Majorly, I fell in love with these two and the directing and the scriptwriting. It was much later that I got to know about Goblin and started watching that too...

Me too, they became my two-month obsession. Every weds and thurs I would wait to watch the subbed version, would download it and watch it over again before the next episode comes. Infact, i became an official kdrama fan because of LDW-YIN tandem. I started my fondness of them since goblin and watch their scenes repeatedly (I skip the main couple lol) 

I have watched other kdramas before but never got hooked or shipped any of them- in character nor real life, not even the song-song couple. I must say I enjoyed watching TYH so much by not getting over them up to this time. I hope our oppa and unnie know that they've touched our fan-hearts successfully.

And I also hope that they would remember TYH, goblin and each other for the rest of their lives, may they be destined for each other or not. Me as a fan would always wish them happiness.

• Like 2
  • Love 7

4 hours ago, WinonaLee said:

Me too, they became my two-month obsession. Every weds and thurs I would wait to watch the subbed version, would download it and watch it over again before the next episode comes. Infact, i became an official kdrama fan because of LDW-YIN tandem. I started my fondness of them since goblin and watch their scenes repeatedly (I skip the main couple lol) 

I have watched other kdramas before but never got hooked or shipped any of them- in character nor real life, not even the song-song couple. I must say I enjoyed watching TYH so much by not getting over them up to this time. I hope our oppa and unnie know that they've touched our fan-hearts successfully.

And I also hope that they would remember TYH, goblin and each other for the rest of their lives, may they be destined for each other or not. Me as a fan would always wish them happiness.

Yes. Most TYH fans are still hung up on the drama. What is it about TYH? I have rewatched all 16 episodes 3 times and am still going through the short clips of my fav scenes of the two leads. And I have sooo many! Lol. I do like search www but I could actually go without watching. But for TYH, I would watch reruns on TV and short clips on youtube while waiting for the following week to come! Lol. 

Now,  I look out for updates on them , especially on 14 of every month. Oooh..I cant wait for July 14!! Lol.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

I finally finished Goblin by just focusing on Grim Reaper couple and a little bit on Grim Reaper-Goblin-Deok Hwa and Sunny-Eun Tak scenes. Everytime, Grim Reaper-Sunny couple are the ones flashed on screen... I was like this: :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

It wasn't my first time watching their scenes though. I have watched 70% of their scenes on Youtube. The only difference were the english sub and the cut scenes on youtube. I found it interesting that Grim Reaper and Sunny had so many break up scenes, when there weren't any indication what was their real relationship. :sweat_smile::joy: 

Thankfully we got TYH. A hearfelt thanks to Pichi Couple!!! 

Sidenote: Thanks also to Goblin for his "Happy Ending" premonition of the 4th life of Grim Reaper and Sunny. They really looked so lovely while laughing together! :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 7

5 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

Sidenote: Thanks also to Goblin for his "Happy Ending" premonition of the 4th life of Grim Reaper and Sunny. They really looked so lovely while laughing together! :wub:

Oh! Not to forget their last scenes together where our oppa is a hot detective and YIN is an actress.. What if they made his character in TYH bolder and hotter in a romcom?

Spoiler

*I wish the Kwon Jung Rok character was written a bit sexier.* :sweatingbullets: Oh my gosh, uri fans should have all fainted with shirtless scenes or their kiss scenes hahaha. :wub: 

Kidding aside, I find his look in his new drama's first script reading dangerously sexy. Why does oppa so handsome and I forgot he's about to play a creepy person? I won't get scared at all. :lol:

• LOL 6

On 5/5/2019 at 10:36 AM, DaebakYIN said:

I wonder if they talked about that first meeting...I think during Arang, Wookie was in a relationship so he might not have taken notice, he might have though during MAMA but our girl’s heart just got broken, it seems like they’ve had a few missed opportunities, but their paths keep crossing so I’m also crossing my fingers that this time it will be the right time...just like what this video has shown...

GOsh, I finally get to do a reply. I have been figuring out since I joined the forum. Usually, forums has "reply". Hahaha.

Anyway,

If you put it like that, sounds almost like the Goblin OST I Miss You right? 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

56 minutes ago, Nurimah Rasidz said:

Was browsing through YouTube and stumble upon this. I hv no idea who this guy is but I went like NooOOO... 

But i suppose, years back, this pairing was the SHIP? 

This is more like a noona-dongsaeng IRL. This was an MV for Taeyang. I have just watched Queen In Hyun’s Man and I see the chemistry there with her ex but it is nothing compared to the chemistry in TYH....or maybe I am just biased because of Wookie :lol:. YIN is a good actress I’ll give her that, she can act that she is in love with the actor but the several TYH bts is not acting. I don’t know her personally but it looks like when she gets flustered she laughs which is why Wookie loves to joke around...miss them both :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

12 hours ago, Nurimah Rasidz said:

GOsh, I finally get to do a reply. I have been figuring out since I joined the forum. Usually, forums has "reply". Hahaha.

Anyway,

If you put it like that, sounds almost like the Goblin OST I Miss You right? 

Yeah! just looked into it, it is similar :)about two people meeting again...these two I will ship as long as possible...waiting for the 14th as well...:wub:

• Love 2

6 hours ago, DaebakYINLDW said:

This is more like a noona-dongsaeng IRL. This was an MV for Taeyang. I have just watched Queen In Hyun’s Man and I see the chemistry there with her ex but it is nothing compared to the chemistry in TYH....or maybe I am just biased because of Wookie :lol:. YIN is a good actress I’ll give her that, she can act that she is in love with the actor but the several TYH bts is not acting. I don’t know her personally but it looks like when she gets flustered she laughs which is why Wookie loves to joke around...miss them both :wub:

What does noona-dongsang mean? I m new with all korean term. 

Abt YIN n her ex, LDW is much better looking in my personal opinion. But attraction do not base on looks alone. Afterall, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

While reading the reports (ehem I mean comments), the eagle eye observations, the detective works, the FanFiction part of my mind kicked in. 

• Love 2