Quantcast
Jump to content
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

Sidenote: Thanks also to Goblin for his "Happy Ending" premonition of the 4th life of Grim Reaper and Sunny. They really looked so lovely while laughing together! :wub:

Oh! Not to forget their last scenes together where our oppa is a hot detective and YIN is an actress.. What if they made his character in TYH bolder and hotter in a romcom?

Spoiler

*I wish the Kwon Jung Rok character was written a bit sexier.* :sweatingbullets: Oh my gosh, uri fans should have all fainted with shirtless scenes or their kiss scenes hahaha. :wub: 

Kidding aside, I find his look in his new drama's first script reading dangerously sexy. Why does oppa so handsome and I forgot he's about to play a creepy person? I won't get scared at all. :lol:

 

  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 5/5/2019 at 10:36 AM, DaebakYIN said:

 

I wonder if they talked about that first meeting...I think during Arang, Wookie was in a relationship so he might not have taken notice, he might have though during MAMA but our girl’s heart just got broken, it seems like they’ve had a few missed opportunities, but their paths keep crossing so I’m also crossing my fingers that this time it will be the right time...just like what this video has shown...

 

 

GOsh, I finally get to do a reply. I have been figuring out since I joined the forum. Usually, forums has "reply". Hahaha.

Anyway,

If you put it like that, sounds almost like the Goblin OST I Miss You right? 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was browsing through YouTube and stumble upon this. I hv no idea who this guy is but I went like NooOOO... 

 

But i suppose, years back, this pairing was the SHIP? 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Nurimah Rasidz said:

Was browsing through YouTube and stumble upon this. I hv no idea who this guy is but I went like NooOOO... 

 

But i suppose, years back, this pairing was the SHIP? 

 

 

This is more like a noona-dongsaeng IRL. This was an MV for Taeyang. I have just watched Queen In Hyun’s Man and I see the chemistry there with her ex but it is nothing compared to the chemistry in TYH....or maybe I am just biased because of Wookie :lol:. YIN is a good actress I’ll give her that, she can act that she is in love with the actor but the several TYH bts is not acting. I don’t know her personally but it looks like when she gets flustered she laughs which is why Wookie loves to joke around...miss them both :wub:

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Nurimah Rasidz said:

 

GOsh, I finally get to do a reply. I have been figuring out since I joined the forum. Usually, forums has "reply". Hahaha.

Anyway,

If you put it like that, sounds almost like the Goblin OST I Miss You right? 

 

Yeah! just looked into it, it is similar :)about two people meeting again...these two I will ship as long as possible...waiting for the 14th as well...:wub:

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DaebakYINLDW said:

 

This is more like a noona-dongsaeng IRL. This was an MV for Taeyang. I have just watched Queen In Hyun’s Man and I see the chemistry there with her ex but it is nothing compared to the chemistry in TYH....or maybe I am just biased because of Wookie :lol:. YIN is a good actress I’ll give her that, she can act that she is in love with the actor but the several TYH bts is not acting. I don’t know her personally but it looks like when she gets flustered she laughs which is why Wookie loves to joke around...miss them both :wub:

 

What does noona-dongsang mean? I m new with all korean term. 

Abt YIN n her ex, LDW is much better looking in my personal opinion. But attraction do not base on looks alone. Afterall, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

 

While reading the reports (ehem I mean comments), the eagle eye observations, the detective works, the FanFiction part of my mind kicked in. 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Nurimah Rasidz said:
6 hours ago, DaebakYINLDW said:

 

What does noona-dongsang mean? I m new with all korean term. 

Abt YIN n her ex, LDW is much better looking in my personal opinion. But attraction do not base on looks alone. Afterall, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

 

While reading the reports (ehem I mean comments), the eagle eye observations, the detective works, the FanFiction part of my mind kicked in

 

Older sister-younger sibling. Taeyang has been in a long-term relationship with his gf-now-wife. 

 

As for the ex, I think he pursued her first then publicly declared his love. That can be seen as sincere and courageous IMHO.

 

As for my Wookie, he may not have said anything but you can tell there is something there, IDK whether its admiration or love...watch the Goblin special and tell me what you think :wub:

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, DaebakYINLDW said:

 

Older sister-younger sibling. Taeyang has been in a long-term relationship with his gf-now-wife. 

 

As for the ex, I think he pursued her first then publicly declared his love. That can be seen as sincere and courageous IMHO.

 

As for my Wookie, he may not have said anything but you can tell there is something there, IDK whether its admiration or love...watch the Goblin special and tell me what you think :wub:

This is lengthy ( You hv been warned)

 

I got hooked on them because of their love story in Goblin. Tragic love plot just makes my heart and mind go wild into multi verse plots of FanFiction. Also because how they portrayed their characters. Basically, I am a shipper who thinks nothing except they looked good together. I watch Anime for so long that if I like a character I just simply ship them. LOL. N since they are fictional, there is no real life obsevation or at least my observational opinion is based on compatibility of characters.  But that could be biased too. (Believe it or not, I shipp Hyuga Hinata and Uchiha Sasuke together from Naruto, if any of you know them.)So I dun have that observational skill for celebrities (I dun even care for Hollywood).

 

But upon reading and watching videos here, I can say there is a high chance they are in a relationship with marriage in mind. To me it is because of their age, they will take things seriously, very, very seriously. LDW courting would not be for fun or just because he's attacted to YIN., (at this age, if he found someone he really likes, comfortable and compatible with, he would seriously pursue the girl). As for YIN, and esp for a woman of that age, she just can't afford to get into just any relationship. While she may be attracted (physically) to LDW, it is not important. Likewise she has to think if they are compatible. With their age and past (love)experience, I think they understand that, they might have gotten attracted to each other because of their drama character instead of their real selves. They may need to take things slow to get out of love with their drama character. IMHO, I am not sure if she had really fallen in love with her ex. She likes him YeS. But in love, I'm not sure. Afterall from what I read, he made a public confession. I am sure it took a lot of pressure on her part. And she may hv accepted him, to save him from embarrasment.

 

There was a video on the presscon in this forum but can't remember which page, where LDWYIN went up the stage, LDW show YIN the way (the right arm gesture pointing forward). Then as she past(passed) him, he actually try placing his left hand to her lower back. He barely touch her thou but that particular gesture speaks volume.

 

If one thing that YIN is grateful for LDW is that, he did not pursue her publicly (if he really is serious abt her). That by itself showed he actually put her first than anything else.

 

But I really do hope they will get married and last for a very long time. What we see YIN in interviews is the cool mature type. But I think she's actually clumsy, naive, dorky type. And LDW, he seems like a reliable man. I find they match each other by personality. And being good looking (both of them) just makes it easier to fall in love. If anything, they actually found a good friend in each other, I think korean celebrities are quite lonely ppl.

 

Putting in a context of non celebrities. You hv school friends, you have colleagues, you hv common friends to hang out drinking or play soccer etc. You, talked, you joke, play pranks, laughed. You have alot of fun. One day everyone graduate, you start working, ppl change jobs. At the end of the day, there are very few ppl will hold on too and sincerely keep in touch often. Fr celebrities, i think it is the same, that is how its is fr every project. Some friendship goes beyond years, Some happiness n fun lingers during production. N if LDWYIN if in contact fr 2yrs n given they are boy n girl. That is something. 

 

In the past he may be gentlemanly to his co star but if he did not keep in contact for the next 1 yr, then it is safe to say LDWYIN has something going on.

 

I do not kbow if this would be considered as a psychological observation or not. But I can't conclude base on BTS or things they said. Firstly, I am not aquainted to them, what is show on vid is just that so viewers want to see. So only others who worked with them will know. I do not know korean langguage, so i could not differ the tonation, if it kind, loving, normal.

 

If they really are in a relationship or do get together in the future,  questions  I want to know LDW, when was the first time he notice YIN and when did he see her as a love interest?

 

As for their kissing scene, is it norm to part lips that much? Hahahha. And I kept looking if there's tongue involved! Ok. Maybe a lil bit perverted here.

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really cannot get over many scenes in TYH and this is one of them. They are realllyy cute!!!

  • Like 1
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nearly a complete package: A ring, bracelets, and a necklace ^_^ Next will be the earrings??? :lol:

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nurimah Rasidz said:

Has anyone seen this b4?

I haven't seen that before. The LDW before vs. now :joy: 

I can sympathize with what YIN said, that LDW during Goblin days is huggable because of his cuteness. I want to hug him whenever he cries in front of Sunny. ^_^:D And yes, during TYH he is on the manly and reliable side but he is still cute and handsome. :wub:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to Sinamoles-nim!!! :star:

I think the last one was before she fled to Taiwan to promote. And I can see the watch there! B)^_^ 

I can't post the pic here, which I had screen captured. I tried my best to have an image url, unfortunately... :tears:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

Thanks to Sinamoles-nim!!! :star:

I think the last one was before she fled to Taiwan to promote. And I can see the watch there! B)^_^ 

I can't post the pic here, which I had screen captured. I tried my best to have an image url, unfortunately... :tears:

 

These Moonshot making videos were filmed around February 2018, when she was conceptualizing her Honey Coverlet line.

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2019 at 4:16 PM, Meinehappiness said:

Guys please support our Pichi Couple as Best Kdrama Couple 2019!

 

https://namesns.com/m/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=569

 

please make an account and click "POLL", search Touch Your Heart and click.  Refresh the page and we can do click 10 times a day.

Guys please vote for our couple!!! Do click 10 time a day. The poll end this 15th July. Currently our ointment couple is in number 4. Number 1 is Song Hye Kyo x Park Bo Gum. Number 2 is HPL couple and number 3 is Park Shin Hye x Hyun Bin.

Vote for our ointment and make them the best couple ever. :wub:

  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Another favourite scene!! I find this one of the sweetest ever. Both look sooo innocent in love and sooooo ernest!! And they both look sooooo good in matching blue!!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ihabeha23 said:

Guys please vote for our couple!!! Do click 10 time a day. The poll end this 15th July. Currently our ointment couple is in number 4. Number 1 is Song Hye Kyo x Park Bo Gum. Number 2 is HPL couple and number 3 is Park Shin Hye x Hyun Bin.

Vote for our ointment and make them the best couple ever. :wub:

Im new in this. Went to the page but couldnt find my way to vote. Can u explain? I could hit only on YIN or LDW.

  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mrs G said:

Im new in this. Went to the page but couldnt find my way to vote. Can u explain? I could hit only on YIN or LDW.

1. Create an namesns account. Then log in.

2. Click on the "poll" tab. (It's on the upper left tab)

3. Find your way to "The Best KDrama Couple 2019" poll segment and click it.

4. When the page is ready, scroll down a lil bit until you found the second picture (which is for voting)

5. Vote! 10 times a day! Until 15th July ;)

 

Hope this guide can help you a little bit. 

  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Such a comical convo :joy: :joy: :joy:!!! (Although I can't understand most of it...:sweatingbullets:)

From what I can understand, from my very limited Hangul hearing understanding. Bread kept on calling her "Noona." He even said something like: "She is my woman." I'm not sure, tho...Then YIN asked Bread if he's sure that he should call her like that, "Noona."

From: 1:02-1:16

YIN: "근데 제가 누나는 맞는 거죠?" (But is my sister right?) "제거 듣기로는 유접분들말로는 아채라고.." (Removing the listener is a word for those who are connected..)

Bread: "아 제가 아재래요?" (Am I right?)

YIN: "예~예~" (Yes~Yes~)

Bread: "그럼 오빠라고 불러봐" (Then call me brother.)

YIN: "아니 그냥 누나라고 해주세요 제발!" (No, just call me sister. Please!) 

Bread: "어 죄송합니다." (Sorry about that.)

 

Disclaimer: According to Google Translate.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...