[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

6 minutes ago, innrukia said:

You don't have to spend 1000 years if you love a person for the right reason. Love that can bring you to be a better person.

exactly. MW and CS knew that MW had to go. Did they act in despair? Did they try to separate to lessen the pain (but in fact will hurt each other more)? They kept on going on fun dates. They say sweet comforting words to each other. They continue to do their jobs. CS was always on top of making sure MW is doing good so she wont be reincarnated into a pig, so she wont be an evil spirit. MW learning through CS' patience. So beautiful

• Like 8
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, laola said:

Aww episode 14 broke my jeart a little bit poor CS. I am glad that soul swap was for a little bit only, because CS in no way should have to give up his body he isnt responsible for the mess. I hope MW comes back soon i also hope she doesn't get a personality transplant after coming back from the bridge. I am glad that CM arc was wrapped up nicely although I still dont get him but i do feel sorry for him that he had such bad judgement. I also hope for being a firefly for 1300 years he gets a good life next time. Also I dont want him to be reincarnated as MW's son cause thats weird.  After the end of this arc i dont think MW and CM had some epic tragic love story what they had was attraction because they were so different from each other but they didnt get to know each other enough because if they knew each other their story wouldnt have been a mess. Also i dont agree with people saying he was doing his duty because if he was that dutiful he wouldnt be hanging out with thieves or rebels drinking with them flirting with one of them letting them do whatever until he was asked to do his job. He knew who they were he chased them after they ran away with the princess's bag. If he was doing his duty he should have punished all including MW. He could have planned so that they could run away by staging a fake rescue option when he was talking with YW  he could have smuggled him a knife or left his prison door open i still dont think killing her people was the only option. Also does anyone know why he had to marry the princess  i still dont know that i mean they would need her dads permission and all they couldnt marry on a whim even if she liked him i know that from other historical dramas. Perhaps they were already engaged. I think CM was just a  young and inexperienced newly made captain who couldnt handle the situation well. I would really feel sorry for him if we find out that everything needed to happen that wau so CS and MW could meet. I also think its one of the few dramas that have highlighted that intense attraction does not lead to strong relationship you need more than that.

I don't think it's soul swap I think he just processed him a little to help him walk out. He had to kill the people ME loved and couldn't help YW in the past so it seem he really just wanted to help CS out of that place because he doesn't want MW to be hurt by it. He tried hard to make up for what he did. I think his character was great it is sad for him that he had to leave alone but I'm here he can accept it ok now.

2 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Ok.. just finish ep 14 

1. Yes, CM did save CS, so i guess MW should be grateful to CM for saving him, or else MW would not be able to see CS anymore...

2. CM - so he did try to rebel againt the Princess's father but he was caught. To save himself and his people, he captured MW's people as scapegoats ... he should just run away with MW and his&her team, why would he sacrificed MW's people and then kill himself?... would MW have survived the killings if she was sparred? That would plot a different drama, sigh...

3. So MW did think that CS was CM's reincarnation hence since she cant killed him herself, so she asked SJW to do it...

4. Sigh, as many has commented, skinship CS and MW, skinship... more of it pleaseeeeee.... why is it so difficult to hug... even when MW was going into the tunnel... sigh (i still think YJG is the shy one, him being the junior actor, as for IU, im sure she would be fine, haha)

5. CM at the bridge.... sigh, keep telling you its the end of yours and MW's relationship but why do u still expect and hope? You have seen how MW like CS so much (hence you saved CS from the tunnel), so you literally have no chance with MW anymore.

6. Im so curious how did Mr Kim died, the top scholar of his century.... 

7. Shanchez, yes, how come others are hung up on bellboy's acting but not Sanchez's?... leave the bellboy alone :D

8. Wish for more skinships in the next and final episodes! Pls post IG on fullmoon long, petition on it, hahha

@realistic2280a 

1. She did think CM was CS so that's a bit arrghh for her she's just confused. I'm sure she is grateful that's why she forgave and took him across the bridge herself and was listening to his last words .

2. I feel the same he made bad decisions. Honestly it could be pretty simple fight and flee together his ppl and MWs ppl. Die together is another option haha. Obviously he needed to do this so we get a drama to watch but yeah it doesn't make much sense. 

3. The hate MW has is strong strong strong!

4. The lacking of skinship is very annoying it's so unreal and unnatural to be honest. :/

5. He saved CS because he know MW cared a lot for him and I'm sure he did that because he couldn't help YW who was very important to MW. As to the bridge arm reach thing, I think well they are already there crossing to next life and will forget everything anyway. So I don't think he's holding onto MW or the relationship or whatever I just think he's just wanted to put the hate pain sad things behind and hope she can forget the bad things and move on too? I mean he didn't hug her say I love u blah blah or anything. I'm pretty sure they both know none of that exist anymore between them.

6. I've been asking the same question every ep.

7. Shanchez? What's wrong with his acting I thought his good. & About P.O that's just how his character was from the get go. I don't think that's poor acting or whatever, looks to me like he purposely act like that. 

8. I hope so otherwise it's so werid life and death love story all this crazy stuff, will die for each other kind of thing but just kiss once, hug twice and hold hands twice. So strange....

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Ms Choi's Story.

Her tragic story, i feel i need to say this... because her story really shocked me, i mean compared to what happened to MW, her losing an innocent infant child, then being murdered at the order of her own husband is really tragic & disturbing.

I don't have any intention to criticize or condemn the cultural beliefs depicted in her story, but i really hope in this modern times nobody practices that anymore, just because a female child threatens a family's lineage.

I believe that one's contribution in this world should not be based on one's gender...on who is stronger physically or mentally. What matters is what kind of a person you are, and how good as a person you are to others.  All humans, male or female have flaws, no one should be considered superior over the other.  At the end, one is going to be judged on how well you lived your life and the goodness in your heart...things that really matters.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

16 minutes ago, ynnubdraobyek said:

8. I hope so otherwise it's so werid life and death love story all this crazy stuff, will die for each other kind of thing but just kiss once, hug twice and hold hands twice. So strange....

I will be alone in this one, but I think they have enough skinship. they've gone this far without the usual skinship scenes, but they've given us deep mellow ones. Leave the usual cheesiness to yoona/hj and mira/yw.

I am scared it will ruin the mood of the drama. I feel that they have purposefully held back on the the cutiepie cheesiness (remember MW fanning CS, that could have gone down the usual CS looks at her so lovingly and admiringly thar we all melt, but CS pulled away quick instead), so they have to be consistent. Like this is sort of about mature love and healing (sure, physicality is an integral part but no need to be flashy about it)

But maybe I should have more faith that the director can pull off a tasteful skinship scene. And when else can I see IU and YJG go at it, so I am a little torn :)

• Like 7
  • Love 1

@berny2 sadly to say that a girl child is still very much discriminated against and in some parts of the world vulnerable baby and children fall victims of all kinds of cruelty. A value of a life varies and sadly to say - we haven’t progressed as much as we think in this regard; regression in many sense. Ms. Choi’s story is one of the best ones of the show.

I will only get about 5 hrs of sleep but stayed up to watch ep.14 anyways. It was a bittersweet episode and I agree w/ everyone and am glad two main plot points progressed. We can have two full episodes of closure and see how they tie things up. Last thoughts for now is that Mago literally pulling strings of fate and is the grand puppet master. G’night!

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

I also want to give an insight about MW and CS relationship.. Even at the beginning they have a very mature relationship and for me hong sister purposely put their way of loving each other like that.. They actually more like a married couple rather than gf/bf.. I mean their constant bickering about small thing and they just support each other.. No cheesy line about i love you or you mean everything to me.. What CS said is purely what he felt.. During the confession in ep12 show how they think and act.. Lovey dovey is just not in their way of loving each other but brutal honesty and support system.. 

In ep13 when CS and MW talk after MW meet with SC is something that caught my eyes.. CS actually said he's busy right now and will drop by to see her after work.. A typical hubby/wife way of talking.. I actually smile when they have a moment like that.. 

I really hope we will get a lot of happy time and amazing reunion with our lead.. Of course hopefully more kissing and MW joke about how healthy CS is will be proven.. LOL 

• Like 6
  • Love 5

I am also amongst the ones who would love more skinships but wouldn’t highly be disappointed if I don’t get it in a huge package. Some couples are so loving with skinships shown and then some are still so loving even without all the skinships. Some dramas show couples kissing every episode which does make it boring for me when i keep seeing it repeatedly :sweatingbullets: but with CS and MW, we have to accept their love as it is too. It is so beautiful. Beauty does not always need the physical every day. It can be simple and sweet that last a lifetime. 

Personally, i have even seen couples who faces life and death situation and they don’t kiss or hug even more. Nopes. They treasure their time even more. Kissing a moment there, hugging a minute here, talking sweetly for a while, smiling and laughing..all these gestures are meant to be treasured and cherished even with uncertainty at the end. This is the love i see within MW and CS. Their skinship is there. But it is just not always physical. I mean, i love the way they hug. So tight and not letting go. I love the way they tease each other. It is so cute. Their laugh and smiles melt me. These little things make me love them together even more. 

Of course, it doesn’t go to say that I would not like a sneak peak of room 404 or a deeper kiss. Of course I want to see it because after all the emotional ride we went through too, they (CS and MW) and we deserve it as well. I wouldn’t expect a full blown super scene :joy: i do expect more romance though since we got 2 episodes free of CM(i hope) and serial killer!

But..heck, if we are shown this from CS from all the sensual teasing then of course I will take it! :w00t::phew: I don’t ever turn down a tasty meal! 

tumblr_prxt6lQjmU1r5c02zo1_400.gif

28 minutes ago, laura_waterhouse said:

On healthiness:

Hahaha! Our minds think alike! :joy:

@kaxx i saw a lot of character growth from every one in this drama. And that’s what i like about a good drama ;) i also think @brielover reference to Diana’s golden borough is coming to play here and if so, it is going to be even more beautiful. If I remember it correctly, it was a beautiful story told to us by her/him :D

• Like 3
  • Naughty 5
  • LOL 3

16 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@lu09 putting his hair pin into the dead things , he already knows he is a dead chicken :mrgreen:I can’t figure if he loved her or scared of her ;)

Won't be surprised if it's both lol:joy::mrgreen:

• LOL 2

This episode made me really wonder about the finale. :blink: It was like a final episode..maybe like a ep 15. She will return back and they will be happy forever but this is happening in ep 15. 1 ep before the finale so look like Hong Sisters gonna stay in their "bitter end" cliche..Hope not.

Ep 15 gonna be so lovely and in ep 16 we will face the real end of MW. I hope they make a plot twist like Ma Go's giving her a 2nd chance and making her a human again. I mean real human who will die when she get older. So she and CS can live happily. Maybe they can erase this couple memory about Hotel Del Luna. They continue as normal human couple..I think MW deserve that coz she helped all that died people to solve their problems.. She gave them a chance to fill their dreams in that Hotel. Same for all the Hotel staff. They also dont want to go. I am sure MW who is waiting to get rid of Luna want to stay now coz she found happiness again with CS.

ofc this is all of us wishful scenario. Hong sisters like sad endings to make their dramas unforgettable. This is a fantastic drama so they can bond it with unexpected ending so I still have hopes..pls just dont do that in every drama. it is boring. 

anyway now I am more excited over MW and CS reunion. Poor boy gonna be so happy when he see her again...aww. :rolleyes:

I forgot to add my thoughts about CM...yeah ıt was a romantic act blah blah..but man wtf are you doing? :angry:..You forced this girl suffer 1000 years with her anger and revenge feeling. She prisoned in that hotel coz she couldnt get rid of her past. Rather than flying around her in every century just find someone as avatar like you did to CS. Do it in same term..same days or years..not 1000 years later. make her tell your name and make her see you as human image. Tell her the story by yourself or ıf you think she wont listen make that person tell it to her so she can get rid of all that pain. so she can die and go otherside peacefully. Man Go already said MW you are still here coz you cant get rid of your issues. He also knows it..I think he really liked to stay and watch her secretly. It was selfish...I respect to your love but not this way. this is only a satisfaction to you not her.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

@lu09 , @vangsweetie637 This most be the dumb , the dumber, the dumbest competition :joy: 

Spoiler

5d644dc08581e885457567.gif?download

5d644e090e13f322825697.gif?download

Spoiler

5d644ce01657a598925897.gif?download

5d644e50bcdb1029830760.gif?download

5d644d26e8681776242960.gif?download

1 hour ago, lu09 said:

Won't be surprised if it's both lol:joy::mrgreen:

That why they needed to leave the ex boyfriend in the past :mrgreen: me thinking of him as jerk was better :joy: than these two choices :D

• LOL 7

@Ameera Ali Bwahaha:mrgreen:, indeed:lol:. CS of all people had to ask the bartender for an answer lol:joy::mrgreen:. Instead of Ms.Choi, Grim Reaper should be in the list lol:sweat_smile:.

How about the scene where the Grim Reaper says " I caught him" like he did some work getting the serial killer, when it was actually poor CS getting tossed left and right ROFL:mrgreen::joy:... He never fails to make us laugh lol:mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

41 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

What a stealing from a friend :mrgreen:

isn't enough she not paying rent :D 

If we get a happy ending, this will be MW's extended friend group. It would be nice to have a glimpse of their interactions (and how CS will time and time again stop MW from strangling MR, not because of the past, but because of her present antics)

just found this cute if you guys would like to see. YJG must be really nice in real life for a father to be so aggressive in turning him into a son in law (even if it is a joke, he knows YJG is pretty harmless for him to tease him for his daughters like that)

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1