[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

24 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@Ameera Ali @berny2 

Even as dumb and dumber, or a hot kitchen mess, our CS is still sexy. I can handle it. We can handle it. Can MW?? :phew:

Hmmm...... yummy...  hahha!

MW better act fast...

MW must act fast...

tongue0022.gif

Just look at this.... i can't believe how close the bed was...and Sanchez was not even home... but they just talk and talk and talk ... hahha i really cannot with these two  happy0055.gif

48616098726_7596e8e2ce_b.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

16 hours ago, zhangrain said:

Still heartbroken after watching ep 14 :cry:. There are many good scenes but this is my most favorite one:

I like the way that she just walked in, saw him and decided to rest on his shoulder then he held her hands gently. There is no word exchanged but they still understand each other. They become each other's HOME. 

11 hours ago, berny2 said:

A Most Favorite Scene

In all episodes, that moment of CS and MW, when she sit beside him and laid her head on his shoulder-- is the sweetest for me.

In most Kdrama, the male lead would just sit there still and let the girl lean on him... but CS reached out, and held her small hand in his. No need for words, she is close to him. Love is spoken even in this quiet moments. :heart:

@aria26@zhangrain , and @berny2

I feel the same way as you guys.  That scene is one of my favorites.  I went back to replay that scene after I finished watching the episode.  It's the little things that I found very touching between them :wub:

I also like the scene where CS is watching MW about to get into the limousine and he quickly holds her arm stopping her to reconfirm that she's coming back.  I like how MW touches his hand and and softly rubs her thumb against it softly reassuring him.

Then there is one where CS in his cheesiness draws MW's symbol on the palm of his hand and tells her he belongs to her and they hold hands.

I think I have a thing for hands or something :lol: 

So let me finish out the romantic hands set and include the time when CS holds MW's hand to give her support and strength to finish writing the invitation letters to MiRa and YS.  And when CS and MW are in the doctor's office and she holds his hand saying she'll protect his life line.

20 hours ago, Ellander88 said:

Edit: Ah, btw... the question of why CS was the chosen one by MG1 is still a big question they need to answer. I hope it would not be because CS's past life was her horse that accompany her in the long journey (as someone guessed here). That would be super funny! My head will roll off laughing hysterically. LOL! :joy:

What if CS is the tree that she use to sleep under? :lol:

20 hours ago, chdom said:

IU and YJG pairing had me skeptical at first. Now I'm such a total fan! This has turned out to be one my faves this year. And, that soundtrack? Are you kidding me?! The Hong sisters really knocked it out of the ballpark for me on this one. So sad that it's ending. I just hope we can get a proper ending. 

I was that way in the beginning as well.  I kept thinking are these two going to be able to show us the chemistry needed for a main couple?  I didn't sense it right off the bat.  I was looking at Captain Smirkalot aka Captain Firefly a lot.  Probably because the actor LDH does have a nice smile ^_^ But I'm glad I was proven wrong.  I think the turning point was episode 10.  

I love the OST for this drama.  It has been fantastic!  Personal favorites are Taeyeon's All About You (A Poem Titled You),  Paul Kim's So Long,  Punch's Done For You, and Gummy's Remember Me.

• Like 9
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, evok said:

This episode made me really wonder about the finale. :blink: It was like a final episode..maybe like a ep 15. She will return back and they will be happy forever but this is happening in ep 15. 1 ep before the finale so look like Hong Sisters gonna stay in their "bitter end" cliche..Hope not.

the pacing of this drama is pretty fast, they did not even have time for the longing looks and confused, self introspection for the leads. that makes me wonder if they will slow things down for laidback happy scenes for 15 and 16, or if MORE will actually happen.

Somebody mentioned (sorry, I went back several pages but could not find the comment ) that the scene at the bridge would have been a great cliffhanger for next week. It would have been cheap and might have damaged my faith in MW if she hesitated, but from a marketing POV to pass up on an opportunity like, they must be cooking something big? Or maybe I am just scaring myself.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, evok said:

This episode made me really wonder about the finale. :blink: It was like a final episode..maybe like a ep 15. She will return back and they will be happy forever but this is happening in ep 15. 1 ep before the finale so look like Hong Sisters gonna stay in their "bitter end" cliche..Hope not.

55 minutes ago, aria26 said:

the pacing of this drama is pretty fast, they did not even have time for the longing looks and confused, self introspection for the leads. that makes me wonder if they will slow things down for laidback happy scenes for 15 and 16, or if MORE will actually happen.

Anyone noticed episode 14 is much longer than previous eps? Around1h35m. :open_mouth: I don't think they packed a lotttttt of stuff in one ep for no reason. Hope that there are happy things to happen. And why MaGo chose CS at the first place.........

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Im waiting for CMs reincarnation.

I want him to be smiling again.

Because everyone else is...

Sweetie, fighting...:wub:

:Plife in dramaland is example how we accept and shares our perspectives in each of character in different opinions.

So just smiled and have fun with our own opinions is quite satisfied for thou, at the end all discussion is become memory we leave behind.

But as now what i can pick from the story's, There is no point to explaining , that'll we achieve by excavating revenge is to make ourselves equal of our enemies.

Where as by forgiving we show wisdom and intelligence.

Ps.to save a souls  you need to save a live first.

So no point to insisting what comes first :lol:

Peace Soompier...

Let's Enjoying 2 last episodes heart content.

:heart:

Waiting the dorks weirdo Jang Man Wol comeback from locations unknown:) 

P e a c e!

IMG-20190818-144444.jpg

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, evok said:

1 hour ago, aria26 said:

36 minutes ago, zhangrain said:

Anyone noticed episode 14 is much longer than previous eps? Around1h35m. :open_mouth: I don't think they packed a lotttttt of stuff in one ep for no reason. Hope that there are happy things to happen. And why MaGo chose CS at the first place.........

OOOOH That's why! The episode did feel a little longer but I didn't bother to check, and yeah, I agree with you all. I was actually thinking about why they showed MW turning back, like would they really give us a satisfying ending just like that? It IS possible, but would they really? Considering there's two episodes left? I'm half scared and half satisfied because they can still turn things around and give us a bad ending but at this point, I'm not thinking about it yet because we still have a few days to go. 

There are many questions in my mind: 

1. Will they prolong CS's agony?
  2. Does MW have to do something in the afterlife before she can go back to the real world? Because as far as we know, they've been saying you can't go back once you've reached the bridge right? 
  3.  If she comes back, will they have a happy ending or will one of them die (Goblin-esque ending)?
  4. Will we see them get married? Will we see them do it? :naughty:Will we see all the couples - HJ and YN, MR and YS, Sanchez with IDK, the CEO's daughter - happy? 
  5. Will all the ghost's - SB, SH, HJ, the writer ghost - issues be resolved? 

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

he reborn as a police officer but the girlfriend want to turn him back to a thief :joy:

I don't actually understand why that scene is part of the episode. I was wondering if I'm missing something, if the melon symbolizes or mirrors something from the past? Is there something more to this I'm not getting? 

1 hour ago, aria26 said:

some comments I have found in other discussions

That's a really nice way to compare the two. CS all the way!

27 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

it is ours and mine..devoted honor!!

Hahahah MW should do this again, reveal her leg like that... let's see if CS will still cringe and look away.

MW reveals her leg while wearing the short, silk robe she was wearing when she was painting her nails (IU was really so beautiful and sexy that time)

MW: Are you going to look away this time? I don't think you would. (In the same tone CS used when he was teasing her) :naughty:

CS: *takes a step forward and kisses MW hungrily while stroking her leg:lol:

• Like 4
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 5

When MW comes back maybe she should get some cheetah pajamas for CS instead. 

Forget about the suits and go for the target girl :naughty: 

He will eventually wear them just like the suit but he won't be going out in public that's for sure with these.  There for your eyes only MW 

SRZEnwK.jpg

• Like 2
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 5

Cr @eun_soos

This tweet just broke my heart.. In 1 episode thats all CS wish for MW to disspear fron his eyes and now in ep 14 he broke down because the pain of not seeing her.. He got his wish but his heart just shattered by the thought he will loss her forever..:tears:

To be honest i think MW love for CS is really strong and for me its her first true love in 1300 year she lived.. Like grim reaper said the moment she set her foot on the bridge she will loss her memory but here the proof that she will always remember CS that make her turn away.. Just hoping she will not loss all her memory with him but even if she did i don't think CS will give up and let her go.. He will probably drag MW to all her fav restaurant to make her remember.. :D

• Like 6
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Lily92 said:

Cr @eun_soos

This tweet just broke my heart.. In 1 episode thats all CS wish for MW to disspear fron his eyes and now in ep 14 he broke down because the pain of not seeing her.. He got his wish but his heart just shattered by the thought he will loss her forever..:tears:

To be honest i think MW love for CS is really strong and for me its her first true love in 1300 year she lived.. Like grim reaper said the moment she set her foot on the bridge she will loss her memory but here the proof that she will always remember CS that make her turn away.. Just hoping she will not loss all her memory with him but even if she did i don't think CS will give up and let her go.. He will probably drag MW to all her fav restaurant to make her remember.. :D

This scene clearly depicts one’s agony in a moment of grief.  Going through the days without MW, CS put up a very brave façade.  Life went on for him in HDL, amiably assisting the guests.  It took one mundane photograph to break his resistance.  All the pent up longing for MW flowed out crushing CS.  The confuse look in his eyes, wondering what is happening, the gathering of tears in the corner of his eyes, the heavy heave from the hollow part of his chest, the lump in his throat breaking into a river of sobs…Yeo Jin Goo nailed it!

• Like 3
  • Sad 4
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, aria26 said:

some comments I have found in other discussions

Just finished the episodes and I cried with CS when he realized that it's been a month and JMW  haven't return. :bawling:

I am going to agree with these comments that the captain is going to tell JMW to go back, because in the past he choose his duty over his heart and it left her being torture for so long. Crossing fingers.

Joining you all on wiating for the preview to come. Cannot believe it that it is ending already. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2