[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

That was a beautiful kiss.

Did CM see it...Sweety, dont be sad...:wub:

He busy firefly:mrgreen:

why would he be sad :yum:, he got front seat to see the live  action ( kiss ) , he was the light that guide these two lips to each other :joy: 

Spoiler

5d5bf21ce1008452384850.gif?download

5d5bf0eb4ba90732300261.gif?download

@ktcjdrama , @Lawyerh now I am turning to a weirdo  talking about bug :joy:

@Liting1 of course darling , you can :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

13 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Who was in the limousine? Sanchez??

I pretty sure sanchez will die in next episode.. This will be the most heartbreaking thing that CS have to paid for loving MW.. The evil spirit can't touch CS cause MW will be beside him but Sanchez is someone important to CS so he can hurt CS in this way.. This way will force MW to make a deal with 4th mago to cease the evil spirit in return with her spirit..

Yep i think this will go this way but seriously how many more CS have to loss.... :tears:

• Like 4
  • Sad 9

14 minutes ago, Lily92 said:

I pretty sure sanchez will die in next episode.. This will be the most heartbreaking thing that CS have to paid for loving MW.. The evil spirit can't touch CS cause MW will be beside him but Sanchez is someone important to CS so he can hurt CS in this way.. This way will force MW to make a deal with 4th mago to cease the evil spirit in return with her spirit..

Yep i think this will go this way but seriously how many more CS have to loss.... :tears:

I really hope JW spirit is not the one causing Sanchez to die. It’s probably more because he wants to be with his girlfriend....? 

But most of all, I hope it’s not Sanchez in the limo :tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

17 minutes ago, Lily92 said:

I pretty sure sanchez will die in next episode.. This will be the most heartbreaking thing that CS have to paid for loving MW.. The evil spirit can't touch CS cause MW will be beside him but Sanchez is someone important to CS so he can hurt CS in this way.. 

IF this happens, this series really have cruel gods. But I hope Sanchez will tell CS moving onto the afterlife is his choice because he wants to be with Veronica. That will ease CS's guilt a little 

• Sad 6

Just now, ktcjdrama said:

I really hope JW spirit is not the one causing Sanchez to die. It’s probably more because he wants to be with his girlfriend....? 

But most of all, I hope it’s not Sanchez in the limo :tears:

I don't think sanchez will kill himself for his gf sake cause its not a good example to do but whoever in that limo is really important to CS and in his life now only MW and Sanchez in his heart.. MW as his lover and SC as his family.. crossing finger thats not the case cause in text preview our Choi Sohee will be gone this week.. Seriously this drama should put melodrama as a tag cause we cry every single ep.. :tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

Emmm.. I don't think the one who ride the limosine would be Sanchez.

In the preview, MW is asking Sanchez to comfort CS if anything very sad happen to him. Without Sanchez, CS would not be able to hold on when he send off MW. So, I think Sanchez is essential as a character that would live on to keep CS company. 

The one who ride the limo could be one of the trio. I guess it would be Ms. Choi? Since the text preview for ep 13 mentioned about Ms. Choi finally get her chance for the closure? 

While sending her off, reality must've strike CS making him trying to run after her. I mean, even though he had just gotten close to Ms. Choi and they only interact as colleague, CS can already feel the sadness and pain pouring in while sending Ms Choi off. So, just how could he be able to send MW off? 

Well, this is just my guess. 

We could only wait for saturday to come and see how it's going to turn out. Sigh..

Watching the preview makes me wish I have some power to switch tomorrow to Saturday right away. Haha! :bawling:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

I'm not reading into the preview too much, because I remember when, in the preview for ep 7, they made it look like Mira was in the car on the train tracks. :P

Some HDL-related things found in the Twitterverse:

Taeyeon mentioned HDL in her IG live:

Spoiler

The set design of HDL was featured in a segment of a TV show and the art director discussed some of it:

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

@Ameera Ali poor firefly in your .gif :joy: then again.. that has gotta be the longest life ancient firefly to have lived 1300years.. if you use a magnifying glass i think this firefly has CM’s miniature face with long white eyebrows moustache and beard already..

Quoted from sciencing.com

Fireflies only live a couple of weeks as adults. But, accounting for each stage of development from egg to adult, fireflies typically live for about a year.

• LOL 7

E131.gif

Cr... Twitter @moment92511

Tbh CS is such a strong character that i came across in Kdrama.. Even knowing that MW will be gone forever and he destined to send her away he can still smilling and looking at her with such love.. He willing to carry on burden of price that he have to paid even after she gone..

I just can't with our manchan cause i never imagine in the beginning of this drama that their love can be that strong and equally heartbreaking at the same time.. :tears:

• Like 8
  • Sad 3

5 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Preview translation:

Oh yeah, based on the subs, I don't think that's Sanchez either. It's probably Seolhee, leaving them without saying goodbye or something, or another guest who tells CS something important or whatever.

Thank God for the subbers or else, I'd be a week-long torture. 

By the way, why do I have a feeling CS will be wearing the tiger print suit when it's time for MW to leave, which is sweet but also sad at the same time.

• Like 10

Doesn’t it feel like MW is the one leaving in the preview? I have a feeling that’ll happen in episode 14 as a cliffhanger. But it could be a good thing as we got another 2 episodes a week after. That means there are possibilities they will meet again...

• Like 3
  • Insightful 4

10 minutes ago, nikki7 said:

That means there are possibilities they will meet again...

to-date we have only seen souls leaving on foot and bus to afterlife, those in limo goes to heaven.. i highly doubt MW will get to leave in a limo.. oops! :tounge_xd:

then if she did leave in a limo to heaven.. she will probably come back down from heaven to find CS and continue their love! let’s see.. leopard prints skydiving suit down from heaven suits her style isn’t it?? LOL :joy: that will be a cool ending!! (but kind of cliche like KO..)

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1