[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

15 hours ago, Yana Mujay said:

Queen of Diamond

JANG Man Wol The heroine beyond Good and evil

The Ace.

GCS the knight who willing take a risk not merely for own good but the true shining armor who will strife devoted his live even she will lead him to his doom.

I didn't even notice that she was the Queen of Diamond and he was the Ace. This is making it more interesting. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Yana Mujay said:

This scene really fun

I've laughed so hard 

:lol:

At the end her annoying expression told how she resented the Manager who's caused her broke and starving 

So..Does that's manager is LJG character?

This is one of my most fave scenes so far! I think IU nailed this scene. Love how she switches from :D > :angry: > :D > :angry: and how Manager Noh so calmly and fearlessly sweeps the diamonds out from her hands. I wouldn't call her acting out of this world (hehe) good yet, but I think IU's doing a pretty good job so far. I've been seeing some comments that she looks "too young" for the role and if they meant it literally, well, her character doesn't age so that criticism makes no sense. I do feel sometimes that I'm not getting that very old soul vibe from her, but when I try to think of any other young actress who might be able to pull that off, I can't really think of any. So for me, she's done a pretty good job so far and I'm looking forward to her progressing even more with this character.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Oh my. I am enjoying this one so much! It's scary and funny and quirky. I LOVE the hotel staff. That desk guy is just so PERKY. This is the first time I've seen the guy who plays the retiring manager in a positive role. I don't think I've ever seen him smile before. It's so nice! I felt sniffly when he went off in that limo. There are surprises and unanswered questions and a bit of creepiness but also some warmth, too (the hotel staff bringing just what each ghosts needs to their room as part of room service). I love the outdoor swimming pool, lol. You just feel you are in good hands, writing and actingwise, when you open up this drama and start to watch it.

My favorite line so far: It's not exorcism. It's HEALING. Haha!

• Like 3

Finally today is HDL day..

It's strange waiting new episode in such loves and wonderful feelings like this, ghosts..i think Man wol personality  started to hooked me:sweatingbullets:

ManChan couple start growth in me...oh...no...

Yes please :wub:

HDL fighting :thumbsup:

• Like 5

âHotel Del Lunaâ Reveals Sneak Peek Of Lee Joon Gi And IUâs Tense Encounter

“Hotel Del Luna” Reveals Sneak Peek Of Lee Joon Gi And IU’s Tense Encounter

Jul 19, 2019
by E. Cha

Get ready for an exciting special appearance by Lee Joon Gi on the upcoming episode of “Hotel Del Luna”!

As previously reported, Lee Joon Gi will be making a cameo appearance in the tvN drama out of loyalty to his friend and former co-star IU, with whom he previously starred in the 2016 drama “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo.”

On July 20, tvN’s “Hotel Del Luna” unveiled its first glimpse of Lee Joon Gi and IU’s highly-anticipated on-screen reunion. The newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode show Lee Joon Gi dressed as a priest, staring at IU with a fierce look in his eyes. For her part, IU looks equally serious as her character Jang Man Wol, who appears to be saying something to Lee Joon Gi’s character.

Lee-Joon-Gi1.jpgIU2.jpg

Meanwhile, an adorable behind-the-scenes shot of the two actors reveals just how different their vibe is off-camera, with the close friends looking relaxed and cheerful as they pose for a photo together on set.

Lee-Joon-Gi-Iu-2.jpg

The producers of “Hotel Del Luna” expressed their gratitude to Lee Joon Gi for readily agreeing to the cameo, explaining, “After Lee Ji Eun [IU’s given name] contacted him, Lee Joon Gi immediately agreed to make a special appearance. Even in a surprise cameo, he shows amazing presence [as an actor].”

The drama’s production staff also revealed that even though Lee Joon Gi was only making a brief appearance in “Hotel Del Luna,” he still showed an incredible work ethic and meticulous attention detail in his acting. Even when the director gave him the OK to move on to the next scene, Lee Joon Gi requested one more take so that he could do an even better job.

The producers added, “Because of the flawless chemistry between [Lee Joon Gi and IU] throughout filming, the set was filled with laughter. Please tune in tonight to find out when and in what role Lee Joon Gi will make his appearance.”

To catch Lee Joon Gi on “Hotel Del Luna,” tune in to the next episode on July 20 at 9 p.m KST. In the meantime, you can check out the latest episode of the drama with English subtitles below!

Source (1)

• Like 9
  • Love 3

Hotel Del luna amazing  fun and hilarious :love:

I couldn't believed it Jieuni could act like we see her in IU tv...lol..

How Man Wol smash CS head to pulled out the front boy soul so funny..:lol:

And the "Tiger leggings"  cracked me up to the max...

Oh..my....Jang Man wolnim such weirdo..lol

• Like 4

Hi everyone.. I'm hooked and gonna be on board here. :grin:

Btw, tonight's episode, the scene when JMW reminisce about the first candidate, the priest character Lee Joon Gi cameo for makes me laugh out loud because she mentioned about Park Il Do, the demon in Sohn: The Guest is too strong, LJG's character won't be able to catch it. Those here who have watched The Guest would relate and understand that scene which to me seems like a parody :lol:

Bits of  her past were shown in the beginning of the episode. It's interesting to know that she actually waited for that person or his reincarnation to come for 1300 years. 

Watched it live stream and watching raw now. But stop by here a minute to say hi. See you guys again after sub tomorrow.:blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

The life story of young Jang man wol and the hostages pretty interesting  their chemistry is enchanting , loves the flashback.

Maybe some of us counting how many time we got A Man Wol fashion Shows mean time i count how many time she kicked the guys and ..lol..what was with Astronauts costum..??:lol:

She really went to the moon?(google doodles this week's  themes)

and get...K I C K out..:P

Oh..dear..our immortal heroine get kicked 2 times already.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1