anti love game

Lmangla

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

wow this is harder than college entrance exams :bawling:

you can do this!! me and @sushilicious didn't really make this super tough. just look at the pic and what it is and think of the first word that comes to your head .... some of the dramas are hard not because of the clues but because the titles are hard to translate... but there are a few that are actually easy...

you-can-do-it-gif-6.gif

@kokodus ~ it has mostly to do with the title but some have to do with plot and theme...

@Lawyerh ~ yea, they are playing mahjong. kekeke...

My guesses... lol I have no idea what I’m doing. Google is my best friend right now :tounge_wink:

drama 1

Spoiler

School 2013

Drama 2

Spoiler

Liar Game

Drama 3

Spoiler

Queen’s classroom

I have no clue what drama 4 is...

@Lawyerh lol I actually searched both Google and MyDramaList to see which one would give me more accurate results according to the picture clues. Lol desperate times call for desperate measures!

Im struggling with drama 4 and Google is giving me 2 options and I have no idea which one it is. I don’t even know if any of the options it’s giving me are right! 

Okay whatever, I’m going to go with this guess for 

drama 4:

Spoiler

House of Mahjong

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

@Lmangla i’ll try.. are we allowed to copy answers? is there any exam invigilator here? :P

hahaha... unfortunately, I have zero tech skills to hack your computer and find out... :P

5 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Not even @Lmangla can sweet talk me into jumping off my romantic fluffy ship no matter how easy it sounds in joining her anti love event. Good thing she knows I love her and her ideas all the same and I don't except failure well  LOL:scream:

hahahahha.... well, I won't make you watch these dramas LOL... but like @mouse007, you can take the help of uncle google. put your detective skills to test @USAFarmgirl

Mostly-though-whenever-he-Michelle.gif

Wait a light bulb just clicked in my brain. 

Is draama 1 is what I think it is?? We actually need to literally count those paper clips?? Dangit. LOL. 

Spoiler

School 2013??

Oh my oh my, I was thinking more on the gory thriller side. So any drama with little to no romance will be there??? Nice nice. Broadening my search areas now. Lol. 

@Lmangla @sushilicious someone confirm whether our answers are right. Or are you going to reveal the results only at the end??

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@mouse007 I don't even know what search terms to use. ./cries. 

Queen of spades, lecture, school, paper clips....:dissapointed_relieved:

You're with me @kokodus. We can form a team if you want. I'll call up another friend if you want but we should manage. The problem is I'm not here on soompi often so you might have to manage on your own.

Here are our answers for 1, 2, 3.

Spoiler

School 2013

Liar Game

Queen's Classroom

I have a guess for 4. But I'm delaying posting it. 

Edited to add the 4th because I've no time to double check.

@Lmangla, did you invert the two pictures for #4?

The revenge picture should go first?

Spoiler

Avengers Social Club

there, all done @kokodus

11 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

But I never watched the four of them ! :lol:

to be honest, neither did I!! :joy:.... but these dramas had a buzz feel? so even if you didn't watch them, you would know the names.

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

Wait a light bulb just clicked in my brain

wait, are you getting insight into my brain and how these puzzles work. hahahahah...

6W2K.gif

@packmule3awwwww that's so nice of you. But @Dhakra and I kinda formed a team. And I think he will kill me if I back out now. Hahaha. Maybe we three can form a team, but @sushilicious strictly said only two per team....gahhhhhhhh. don't worry I didn't peek into your answers. Haha you can still go solo or pick up someone who actually knows about these dramas. LOL. 

@Dhakra:bawling: I still don't know what the 3rd one is. Wake up quickly!!!!!

Wild guess

Spoiler

Queen of mystery/ Mystery queen?? No idea how lecture hall fits in here. Lol. 

Archived