Quantcast
Lmangla

anti love game

kekke... chingus, you can still talk to each other and discuss the pic clues... anyway, it is all about the fun and chatting and no negative points for wrong answers. so don't be afraid to fly solo....

tenor.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

50 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

this game celebrates dramas that have little or no romance. so we give picture clues based on title/theme/plot and you have to guess the name of the drama

i think i will fail this game miserably lol coz i dont think i've ever watch drama without romance~~ i'm a sucker for OTP loveline lol... *still bitter about the lack of romance in Terius Behind Me.. not even a smooch btween OTP..what a waste of so ji sub's lips :angry:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sarang21 I would love too :wub: , but it’s only two pair team , I am pairing with lovely  @Sejabin  . 

* delicious abs stop reminding me , I am preparing for blood and crimes . 

Alright then...more abs for me :lol:

@Matilda_Anne I´m the same as you so do you want to join me :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali who needs helmet when you got rock hard abs to protect you :P

@Dhakra I do occasionally watch dramas without romance...they were so good that I didn´t mind the absence of romance. :lol:

btw. I see that your location is Germany...Hallo fellow german.

@Matilda_Anne Great...now you get to play with the Yoo Baek doll too. We may not know anything else beside romance drama but I´m sure we will somehow survive. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

@Sarang21Oh, you're from Germany aswell? Haha, that's funny. Hi!

Welll sometimes I watch dramas with romance.....they are so good that I didn't mind the abscene of crime, death or dark themes. :D  

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

15 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

@Sarang21Oh, you're from Germany aswell? Haha, that's funny. Hi!

Welll sometimes I watch dramas with romance.....they are so good that I didn't mind the abscene of crime, death or dark themes. :D  

I´m from bavaria you?

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

cr. to owner

That would be me :lol:..glad oppa's lovely abs are still used in many event threads...I almost thought we're having guess the abs season 3

@Dhakra @staygold if sushi and lmangla are using the dramas that i think they are going to use, you guys won't have a problem. Think you'd be able to guess. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

That would be me :lol:..glad oppa's lovely abs are still used in many event threads...I almost thought we're having guess the abs season 3

lol what a concidence :joy:... I better but proper credit then.

Every event needs a little bit of abs to make it even more enjoyable. ;):lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

@Sarang21 you had me laughing with your drake gif as I’m like you, I gravitate towards all things romance and hardly watch other genres. I am going to crash and burn so bad in this game but I’m going to just see how it goes! 

• Like 5

Because it’s Sunday I had free time that what I predicted to happen :naughty:  - all for fun B)

@Sarang21 for your team :D 

Spoiler

DE40DDEF-2AC5-46E9-BF14-F2F0E48B3893.gif

27E88FFE-8181-4385-A8E0-D4B5B4BD113F.gif

... help :joy:

@Dhakra& @kokodus  for team harmony :sweat_smile:

Spoiler

88B7711B-F61E-41E5-89A2-510571D6177E.gif

05FF4EA1-D39C-4E2B-AC00-71BF0C28B68F.gif

.. burn the house down :D

@mouse007 team flying solo :tounge_xd:

Spoiler

B29AB4CD-305B-4EC4-8C9E-024CF7C5688E.gif

... what I get myself into  :P

@dotonly :lol: 

Spoiler

1A4404B4-A6B2-4D6A-9689-0C880FD61CE9.gif

101AA981-0946-40A5-9BE4-917DECFB8682.gif

... was I layback :relieved:

For the save side I will be wary of @sushilicious & @Lmangla :lol:

13D1B9B6-5D3B-4DDD-BAA9-2F108257672A.gif

FDAD8757-094F-477C-979D-8A127CB332A7.gif

Note : @Sejabin don’t forget to rescue me :D 

Spoiler

871A9203-A4B8-4A1E-93F6-9EFA92ABE409.gif

1950FF7B-B4EE-44C1-818B-3E1DF0F799F5.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

hqdefault.jpg  history-plank-pirate_ship-pirate-piracy-pirate_captains-nfkn2022_low.jpg

Not even @Lmangla can sweet talk me into jumping off my romantic fluffy ship no matter how easy it sounds in joining her anti love event. Good thing she knows I love her and her ideas all the same and I don't except failure well  LOL:scream:  

When I know just watching @Dhakra & @kokodus

Not to mention everyone else will be more than event enough for me... And I love those two!!!:love:  Dang I can't wait!  If it's anything like the preshow we are already experiencing and have in the past it's going to be better than the SUPER BOWL.... Bring on the fireworks LOL!!  

Just don't let their words fool you into believing they can't work well together.   Because the truth is from past experience they are a force to be reckoned with and make great teammates...

Johnny ( Dhakra's real cat) and proud mascot on the Add & Subtract thread and I will be cheering them and everyone else here on too!!!  Our best to all of you!!!  FIGHTING!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQK1IFmoRkSo25YgPcY-e-  May laughter and plain old fun be the best prize of all...:heart: