anti love game

Lmangla

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Hmmm let's see....what are the odds of me winning this "anti-love" game alone?!?! I would say none. But how to pick a good partner...erm...

kekek... you could pair up with @Dhakra but you may end up killing each other. hahaha....

PhysicalAmazingCoqui-small.gif

there's also @Sejabin and @Ameera Ali who are interested in a team approach...

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

What?? You better be useful if you don't want to die. 

Says the girl who is already admitting she isn't helpful at all. :ph34r:

You know, we are at the point where you threatening to kill me is like saying good morning. I know it happens either way. I just nod at it and dodge the words.

And we haven't agreed on a cooperation yet. I mean just because the event is called "anti love game", it's not like we have to become THE ANTI LOVE Team. 

The grey and white DP dotonly was kinda 100% sure its the 'Truck of Doom' events. Ehehehe...

The purple and white DP dotonly think, "u wrong, pale dotonly."

@Dhakra and @kokodus ah you two never fail to make me laugh. It’s come to a point where I actually look forward to your bickering. 

@Lmangla so far no one can agree to team up so it looks like everyone will likely end up playing by themselves. It’s like the one game where no one seems confident enough with their skills to volunteer working with someone. Hahaha

Archived