Quantcast
Lmangla

anti love game

@kokodus @Dhakra just be a team. Stop fighting...who knows...maybe you two could be very...very good friends after :lol: Even better than before after this.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 6

I wish I could be a fly in the wall when @Dhakra and @kokodus discuss their guesses for each drama. :joy: 

@sushilicious it’s a bummer you can’t participate in this game! But I’m excited to see what clues you’re going to be coming up with for all of us to guess!

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

@mouse007it’s My first big event ever since I came to Soompi, but at the same time this is my first moderating event :). Never came as a participant before, but it’s fine :) as long as you guys enjoy the game. I’m happy :) 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Dhakra said:

@kokodusOhh, come on! Fine, if you insist, we can be a team. 

What? When did I insist?!?! I considered it, yes. But since you are so vehemently opposed to the idea, for whatever reasons, I wouldn't push. Good luck! :)

30 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@kokodus @Dhakra just be a team. Stop fighting...who knows...maybe you two could be very...very good friends after :lol: Even better than before after this.

That ain't happening sista!!!!!

@mouse007 You don't want to. It would be a bloody battleground. Lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

@kokodusSigh, you don't even notice my intention unless I hold it right beneath your nose. Do I really have to be more clear? Normally you aren't so bad reading between the lines. 

@sushilicious"Team", rather a temporary peace between two cooperating partners while investigating questions.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

50 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

@kokodusSigh, you don't even notice my intention unless I hold it right beneath your nose. Do I really have to be more clear? Normally you aren't so bad reading between the lines. 

@sushilicious"Team", rather a temporary peace between two cooperating partners while investigating questions.

Yep I'm stupid and I don't understand a thing. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

@angelangieHaha, we are just making fun. Don't worry. She knows she is not stupid. :) If I start to compliment her, she will kill me. :D I guess we being a team would be quite entertaining for everyone. But I don't think I would survive it. 

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • LOL 3

I  know I'm gonna be really suck in this. It's been a long time since I watched any k dramas :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, pawla said:

I  know I'm gonna be really suck in this. It's been a long time since I watched any k dramas :sweatingbullets:

Youre not the only one.

23 minutes ago, dotonly said:

Youre not the only one.

True We are all in the same boat :lol: , at this rate if we all get one right answer  , we are winners  :sweatingbullets:

@sushilicious it’s ur big event but remember to make it easy for us :blush: 

@Dhakra & @kokodus : god bless ur heart , that entertaining , just can’t wait to see how u gonna agree on answer :D - it’s gonna be battle for last answer standing :sweatingbullets:

hand wave to my partner @Sejabin :wub:  

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I'll be nice as long as @Dhakra doesn't get on my nerves. ./glares. 

But you know what, I've decided that I'll not get triggered by him, I'm going to keep my calm throughout this event. 

activate-zen-mode.jpg

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali here's my favorite double chocolate sundae in sushi tei restaurant for you :wub:

49751096_137839883892088_695687672100713

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@kokodusWhen did I ever trigger you? Whaaaat!? The real task is, that you don't get on my nerves!

w7sotqztvgkz.gif

Oh I know Zen Mode aswell. I'm always in Zen Mode! We will be the most harmonic team ever! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

21 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

what is this game? do we guess abs again? 

kekeke... this game celebrates dramas that have little or no romance. so we give picture clues based on title/theme/plot and you have to guess the name of the drama.. even if folks haven't seen them, many of these names are hopefully familiar. :) come join us!

• Like 5

Most of the dramas that I watch are the romance one but I will still give this game a shot...anyone who want to team up with me so that I don´t end up loosing? :lol:

2tbes8.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 5