Quantcast

anti love game

Lmangla

@mouse007it’s My first big event ever since I came to Soompi, but at the same time this is my first moderating event :). Never came as a participant before, but it’s fine :) as long as you guys enjoy the game. I’m happy :) 

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dhakra said:

@kokodusOhh, come on! Fine, if you insist, we can be a team. 

What? When did I insist?!?! I considered it, yes. But since you are so vehemently opposed to the idea, for whatever reasons, I wouldn't push. Good luck! :)

30 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@kokodus @Dhakra just be a team. Stop fighting...who knows...maybe you two could be very...very good friends after :lol: Even better than before after this.

That ain't happening sista!!!!!

@mouse007 You don't want to. It would be a bloody battleground. Lol

@kokodusSigh, you don't even notice my intention unless I hold it right beneath your nose. Do I really have to be more clear? Normally you aren't so bad reading between the lines. 

@sushilicious"Team", rather a temporary peace between two cooperating partners while investigating questions.

50 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

@kokodusSigh, you don't even notice my intention unless I hold it right beneath your nose. Do I really have to be more clear? Normally you aren't so bad reading between the lines. 

@sushilicious"Team", rather a temporary peace between two cooperating partners while investigating questions.

Yep I'm stupid and I don't understand a thing. 

@angelangieHaha, we are just making fun. Don't worry. She knows she is not stupid. :) If I start to compliment her, she will kill me. :D I guess we being a team would be quite entertaining for everyone. But I don't think I would survive it. 

23 minutes ago, dotonly said:

Youre not the only one.

True We are all in the same boat :lol: , at this rate if we all get one right answer  , we are winners  :sweatingbullets:

@sushilicious it’s ur big event but remember to make it easy for us :blush: 

@Dhakra & @kokodus : god bless ur heart , that entertaining , just can’t wait to see how u gonna agree on answer :D - it’s gonna be battle for last answer standing :sweatingbullets:

hand wave to my partner @Sejabin :wub:  

21 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

what is this game? do we guess abs again? 

kekeke... this game celebrates dramas that have little or no romance. so we give picture clues based on title/theme/plot and you have to guess the name of the drama.. even if folks haven't seen them, many of these names are hopefully familiar. :) come join us!

kekke... chingus, you can still talk to each other and discuss the pic clues... anyway, it is all about the fun and chatting and no negative points for wrong answers. so don't be afraid to fly solo....

tenor.gif

50 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

this game celebrates dramas that have little or no romance. so we give picture clues based on title/theme/plot and you have to guess the name of the drama

i think i will fail this game miserably lol coz i dont think i've ever watch drama without romance~~ i'm a sucker for OTP loveline lol... *still bitter about the lack of romance in Terius Behind Me.. not even a smooch btween OTP..what a waste of so ji sub's lips :angry:

Archived