anti love game

Lmangla

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, mouse007 said:

Ok I have no idea what day 2 clues are but if Google has it right, then these are my guesses

if i may ask, how do you google these clues? do you randomly type eg. creepy forest or people arguing pic? coz i did that and something else came out -_-

@Sarang21 where are you partner :sweatingbullets:

@nrllee, be my anti-valentine?

Drama 1

Spoiler

Secret Forest/Forest of Secrets

lol. I didn’t know how witty you were all trying to be bec the other option could have been Joseon XFiles. SKorea, during the Joseon period, was known as the “hermit kingdom.”  But Secret Forest was the easier answer. 

Drama 2 

Spoiler

Our Happy Ending

I have to explain how I arrived at this answer because it’s counter-intuitive (and most likely wrong lol). I went with the “anti” of the pictures bec this is an “anti-love” contest.

a. Arguing couple with a young girl listening in =/= Happy Family

b. Typewritten word “introduction” =/= Finale or Ending

“Our Happy Ending” was a 2 episode drama about marital difficulties and disintegration of a family as seen through the eyes of the young child. It starred Nam Ji Hyun, the actress from 100 Day My Prince. 

Drama 3

Spoiler

Save Me

Drama 4

Spoiler

Mad Dog 

2 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

@nrllee, be my anti-valentine

I will be of zero help :lol:.  I have only 1-2 years' worth of Kdrama up by belt so all the above dramas I haven't heard of.  You'd be flying solo... So you might as well just do that.  I only check in to open up everyone's guesses :lol:.  My guess is always the same - 42.

Off topic

Spoiler

Just watched Ep 1 of Light in your eyes (premiered last night) and I really like it.  Will keep watching.

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

if i may ask, how do you google these clues? do you randomly type eg. creepy forest or people arguing pic? coz i did that and something else came out -_-

kekeke.... random skill acquisition from being on soompi: how to get uncle google to do proper work for you!

CHn6z8T.gif?noredirect

3 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

@Sarang21 where are you partner :sweatingbullets:

I just woke up it´s 8:46 am at my place :lol:

I got everything except #2 I just can´t figure it out....any input?

2 hours ago, Sejabin said:

@Ameera Ali I want to type!! :love:

day 2 

Reveal hidden contents

1. Forest spring secret

2. Let me introduce her

3. Save me

4. Mad dog

Btw I only heard about mad dog once wkwkkwkw. Oh and forest spring secret :mrgreen:

Cool I watch 3 &1/2 of it I dropped one of them  in the middle :D

781D7AC7-F391-4771-AC5E-6324243842FC.gif

... we work beautifully together :heart: 

@Sarang21 it’s not abs u don’t need to start early :tounge_xd: . 

33 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

really?? wow! 

i think no 2 is 

Reveal hidden contents

i trieddd :sweat:

you are actually kind of right;

hint ~ hope it's okay to give since many have figured it out already...

Spoiler

the drama's theme does include bad/questionable parenting... but the main theme is domestic violence (which is referred subtly in the pic and used in domestic violence articles)

@Matilda_Anne I did a reverse image search and got the clue about domestic violence but the "introduction" part is confusing me and even with @Lmangla clue google is not giving me anything good....so I give up :lol:

Drama #1

Spoiler

Secret Forest

Drama #2

Spoiler

Let me introduce her

Drama #3

Spoiler

Save Me

Drama #4

Spoiler

Mad Dog

@Ameera Ali you are right...I should go back to sleep and continue to dream about abs. :lol:

ooh, the clue worked... for some! hahahaha...

Spoiler

re: the drama ~ it is actually pretty decent and has this mystery/fighting spirit vibe for most of the drama. despite its heavy theme, it is not depressing or aggravating even though it does ask some tough questions like what should other people (like family members) do in such situations...

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Sarang21 Search it in MDL. It gives you the answer right away.

does MDL stand for

Spoiler

MyDramaList? if yes then I searched "domestic violence" and I got nothing

I gave in the word: "introduction and K-drama" into google and I got this

Spoiler

Let me introduce her

But the synopsis doesn´t match with the abuse part.:crazy:

At this point I feel like an idiot for not getting it even after all those clues :sweatingbullets:

11 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

does MDL stand for

Reveal hidden contents

MyDramaList? if yes then I searched "domestiv vilence" and I got nothing

I gave in the word: "introduction and K-drama" into google and I got this

Reveal hidden contents

Let me introduce her

But the synopsis doesn´t match with the abuse part.:crazy:

Actually you have to search it in the "advanced search" option. But anyways you got it. That's the answer I got aswell. You think it doesn't fit??? I'm not sure either but judging from lmangla's answer to my previous post, it must be it. LOL. Great job on finding it. 

@Dhakra I wouldn't have found it if not for Lmangla's clue!!!!!hehehe. It's so hard. 

Archived