Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Loving your opinion guys and welcoming all the new members keep sharing your thoughts  cr(macaron8841 twitter) Me while waiting for new previews and episode  cr DaumC  

Our fav Lee sister'sLove them    @annamchoi as much as we don't like the way people judge single mom/dad but the truth is they are may be a lot harsher in real life    One mor

CR -masterpiece twitter

Posted Images

JH is at home eating with his friend YG. I think they are talking about YG and JI relationship. Cut to GS and his dad. As usual, GS is in denial and tells his dad his relationship with JI is fine. I felt embarrassed for him because his dad knows what's really going on and from the looks of the next scene, the chairman decides to talk to JI dad. This father and son duo, I have no words to say:crazy:.

 

JI and her mom talk. Mom still doesn't know that JI and GS broke up. Mom said her husband sounded happy over the phone and she was wondering what's going on. 

 

Cut to JH running from work and it looks like JI called him. She is behind the pharmacy waiting for him :wub:. The nonna pharmacy comes out because she thinks something happened at home and she sees JI there lol. The look on her face, Nonna is happy for him:D. JH tries to get her back to the pharmacy after she says something:sweat_smile:.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

I adore that comfort-hug so so so much. And that kiss, ofcourse :))))

 

The part in the preview where JH's dad saw LeeYoo kissing inside the laundry place got me lmaoing XDDDD

 

Seoin is pregnant guys what to doㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

 

Giseok kept saying there's no problems and that all is well between him and JI makes me want to barf. Someone please slap him out of his denial!!!! 

  • Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, lu09 said:

JH is at home eating with his friend YG. I think they are talking about YG and JI relationship. Cut to GS and his dad. As usual, GS is in denial and tells his dad his relationship with JI is fine. I felt embarrassed for him because his dad knows what's really going on and from the looks of the next scene, the chairman decides to talk to JI dad. This father and son duo, I have no words to say:crazy:.

 

JI and her mom talk. Mom still doesn't know that JI and GS broke up. Mom said her husband sounded happy over the phone and she was wondering what's going on. 

The father knew that JI was not interested in his son and wouldn't marry him. But the question is: Why did he hide it from his son? Remember the first comment GS's father made in front of JI: "IT won't be easy". So he definitely knew that JI was a strong-willed person. Then he praised JI, saying that she was a rare woman.

 

In my opinion, the father is doing it for many reasons:

1. He realized that JI had never been interested in GS for his status and wealth, unlike the father. So she is not greedy and superficial.

2. Secondly, she didn't blame GS for the failure and showed no resent towards GS. In fact, she even tried to protect GS, when she dropped the bomb. She showed respect towards GS.

3. Furthermore, the father believes that GS loves JI as he has always claimed it: marriage of love. So the father is granting him his wish. 

4. JI is the perfect partner for GS. She is mature, frank, not superficial and not greedy. In his eyes, JI would help GS in his career. 

 

@lu09 Thanks for the answer. 

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

JH and JI move to the cafe and they talk. JI says she is in trouble and JH wants to know what happened. JI says that she loves JH. He looks shocked. Then he gets up and leaves the cafe. She goes after him and poor JH, he is crying:bawling:.  That scene from the preview plays where she is holding his face and hands. This scene made me cry:bawling:.

 

SH and JI dad are having lunch when SH slips up about JI being in Korea. Dad is furious and we see JI mom running from the library. She meets JI on the way and JI tells her she broke up with GS and that she likes someone else. Then JI tells her mom she will come with her little sister.

 

GS calls JI and wants to have dinner with her. She tells him she will tell her family about her break up with him. He asks her if she will also tell about JH and he is furious with her answer. She hangs up on him. Little sister tells JI not to tell Dad about JH yet. It's too early, she said. Cut to the scene with them being on their knees. Dad is yelling at JI for hiding little sister and he is also frustrated with her about the marriage issue. JI tells her dad that she ended things with GS and she has no plans to get married to him. I don't like how he is screaming at his daughters and wife like that:angry:. He asks what kind of man she wants to get married to? And she answers: a warm person. Cut to JH and pharmacy nonna in the car. I guess they are talking about his relationship with JI. She asks something and he answers with JI being the last woman. Interesting, we need subs for this.

  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

JH is eating with his parents and mom wants to set him up with that lady from the neighborhood. He tells her he will get married but with JI. Mom doesn't approve of it. Whatever JH told his mom, made her keep quiet. Then ES came out and JH had to put him back to bed. JH sees dad at the laundry place and they talk. Dad is worried but JH is not changing his mind about his decision. Dad finally asks what kind of person is JI, and JH answer: Someone who accepts him as YJH ( I don't think this is the exact wording but it's close to it).

 

Cut to JI and little sister walking to their apartment. JI gets a call from JH and she runs down. She sees JH and runs to him and they hug each other. They move to their secret park place and they talk. JH kisses her first and they both say something. And then the long kiss happens ( Not long ,long but longer than the first peck:mrgreen:). They go to a cafe while holding hands and they enjoy their little date. There is live music playing and guess who the group is. One of GS old friend sees JI and recognizes her. We see GS driving towards the cafe. He gets off the car and sees JH and JI coming out of the place holding hands. They let go of each other. JI plans to talk to him but JH holds her back. Episode ends with JH walking towards GS. 

  • Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, lu09 said:

JH and JI move to the cafe and they talk. JI says she is in trouble and JH wants to know what happened. JI says that she loves JH. He looks shocked. Then he gets up and leaves the cafe. She goes after him and poor JH, he is crying:bawling:.  That scene from the preview plays where she is holding his face and hands. This scene made me cry:bawling:.

 

SH and JI dad are having lunch when SH slips up about JI being in Korea. Dad is furious and we see JI mom running from the library. She meets JI on the way and JI tells her she broke up with GS and that she likes someone else. Then JI tells her mom she will come with her little sister.

 

GS calls JI and wants to have dinner with her. She tells him she will tell her family about her break up with him. He asks her if she will also tell about JH and he is furious with her answer. She hangs up on him. Little sister tells JI not to tell Dad about JH yet. It's too early, she said. Cut to the scene with them being on their knees. Dad is yelling at JI for hiding little sister and he is also frustrated with her about the marriage issue. JI tells her dad that she ended things with GS and she has no plans to get married to him. I don't like how he is screaming at his daughters and wife like that:angry:. He asks what kind of man she wants to get married to? And she answers: a warm person. Cut to JH and pharmacy nonna in the car. I guess they are talking about his relationship with JI. She asks something and he answers with JI being the last woman. Interesting, we need subs for this.

SH knew that Jae In was hiding hence he mentioned her name so that Jae In would be forced to appear in front of her father. That way, JI can no longer be at LSI's flat. What a jerk! 

 

I am really looking forward for his karma! Not only his reputation is ruined but also he loses all his connections: GS, the family Lee, his own family...

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites

Preview, is that SI that GS is talking to about JH being a single father? If this is the case, then he went to the wrong person lol. First of all, he is showing that he is no better than her scum-bag husband. Second of all, she is pregnant and she is planning to raise her baby on her own. Meaning, JH is the perfect person she can talk to and can relate to her struggles. If this is the mess he said he will cause, then it's gonna backfire big time lol:joy:.

 

And did JH took JI to his family shop and kissed her? Poor Dad got the shock of his life lol:mrgreen:. JH is getting bolder and bolder :glasses:.

 

@bebebisous33 Those points that you listed is the reason why chairman wants JI for GS. It's why he said back in EP 7 that he met her too late. Now the problem is, things are really too late. The more GS hangs on to JI, the more whatever respect JI had for GS disappears. 

 

SH is a manipulative scum-bag. The way he talked, it was as he let the information slip out:crazy:.

 

I was worried he was gonna find out about SI pregnancy when they were eating. I was like please, no nausea when SH was eating that meat in front of her. And did he just used a spoon and a chopstick together to pick up that meat?:joy::mrgreen:

  • Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Preview, is that SI that GS is talking to about JH being a single father? If this is the case, then he went to the wrong person lol. First of all, he is showing that he is no better than her scum-bag husband. Second of all, she is pregnant and she is planning to raise her baby on her own. Meaning, JH is the perfect person she can talk to and can relate to her struggles. If this is the mess he said he will cause, then it's gonna backfire big time lol:joy:.

 

And did JH took JI to his family shop and kissed her? Poor Dad got the shock of his life lol:mrgreen:. JH is getting bolder and bolder :glasses:.

GS is so immature. He hasn't learnt his lesson. Even Jae In told him before not to look down on JH because he was a single father. She said that JH was a man after all. For GS, JH never represented a thread in the beginning as he still thinks like his father: reputation, social background and family are the most important points in a marriage. This man is stupid and very narrow-minded.

I hope that GS makes the most stupid decision by giving a loan to SH so that this backfires on him in the end. GS really thinks that SH will help him, while in reality SH is just looking for his own interests. Even GS could lose his job because he supported such a high risk case! 

 

@lu09 And this shows that timing and time are really important. The arrogance of GS's father blinded him. He came to realize his mistake. It is now too late. GS took her for granted and never had the time to show care and concern for JI. Now for him, time is the reason why they should have gotten married. They invested too much time in this relationship. Married, he would save some time (no more picking up at the library aso) too.

 

@lu09 GS is not able to discern real from false friends. In my opinion, he looks down on HS, JH and the others because they don't belong to the same social circle. That's why he often pays for the dinner/drinks... He often shows off with his money. He has the impression that they are not doing well. Don't forget that he gave EW some money. It was as if JH was not able to provide for his son. But JH has a good job, just like HS. They are definitely not poor. I guess, this comes from his father who disliked GS being with his music friends. Deep down, he has internalized these values. However, his father confused him, when he warned him about SH. 

The reason why GS is so proud, narrow-minded and immature can be explained by the father. The chairman Kwon never allowed his son to make his own decisions.   

  • Like 10
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chellsee said:

Episode 9 - another sweet embrace from JI. 

 

JI was always avoiding touching from GS.  GS said that JI didn't like it when people touched her.  As always, GS has completely got things wrong because here she is running to JH and melting into his hug like that is where she was always meant to be. 

 

GS asked JI before if it's marriage she hates or if it's him.  Yeah, GS, it's you.  And it's just GS she doesn't like touching.

 

1 hour ago, xXMzSmilesXx said:

 

Thank heavens its not Ediya Coffee; the excessive product placement for the coffee franchise haunts me! But it's working because now I want to know what it taste like! LMAO

 

Actually I've been thinking that I really want one of those big nifty Ediya coffee mugs!  :lol:  I do love a big white ceramic coffee mug, and those look just right.

 

 

....................

@lu09  Thank you for the recaps!  You are amazing.  :cookie::heart:

  • Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...