[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

Cafe date :wub:

Already mentioned it for nth time that how much love our otp moment cause it's not just about being lovey dovey but their deep conversations it just gives so many feelings altogether sometimes it's hurts n sometimes our heart flutters

tumblr_ptexbeIPfH1we1ub0_1280.pnj

tumblr_ptex3qYWMa1we1ub0_1280.pnj

:bawling:

Spoiler

tumblr_ptex3zBPAP1we1ub0_1280.pnj

Spoiler

tumblr_ptex49JNfi1we1ub0_1280.pnj

Jung in B):D

tumblr_ptex4iNlmd1we1ub0_1280.pnj

There are few moments in our real life too that something's happens when we expect the least and the time when you see it coming you are left speechless and all kinds of emotions comes up and that's probably what jiho felt -I LOVE YOU JIHO!

Spoiler

tumblr_ptexbl7QfK1we1ub0_1280.pnj

tumblr_ptex4spEru1we1ub0_1280.pnj

tumblr_ptex52qwjc1we1ub0_1280.pnj

I love when men doesn't shy away from showing their emotional side cause for them it's like baring their soul 

Spoiler

tumblr_ptex5bQmIS1we1ub0_1280.pnj

Please be happy!

I loved the new song playing in bg- Those days are gone ,but we can remember wait for me and I will be there!

Obviously that jerk snitched about jae in ,one of us mentioned that before here lol:DMan the conversation between Gs and his dad was so embarassing please giseok stop all this we love each other and all marriage talks seriously he is no different from that jerk Sh when it comes to clinging on their gf/wife even though it's hurting their respective partners and this clearly shows they  never really cared for them.

ENDGAME YESSS! I just want them to be together cause they can fight back no matter what the problem will be please writernim continue to be this good in coming episode too.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gi-Seok's such a pathetic, sore loser. Sureee~ it's his dad's fault his relationship failed - GROW UP:rolleyes:

He's playin' dirty by gettin' Jeong-In's family, friends involved to manipulate her into givin' in tsk. tsk. Does he need someone to wipe his bottom after he's done in the washroom or somethin'!? So utterly ridiculous I tell ya! 

I'm proud of Ji-Ho for bein' the bigger person & trying to reason and not exacerbate the situation further. On the other, there's much comic relief from Jae-In:w00t:

Loved jiho convo with his dad this drama focuses on other relationships too and that's why i love it more n more 

YU JIHO :bawling:

Spoiler

tumblr_pteyrpL5xE1we1ub0_1280.pnj

tumblr_pteyrzJCMR1we1ub0_1280.pnj

Loved the moment when Jung in went all the way running down to meet Jiho

And jae in face at that time lol:Dboth sisters are in messy situation

Spoiler

tumblr_pteyu6o0Qp1we1ub0_1280.pnj

tumblr_pteyufPbg31we1ub0_1280.pnj

That hug with Jung in going into jiho embrace it was too comfortable and warm for her like a pillow :tears:

tumblr_ptez0oTTk41we1ub0_1280.pnj

Spoiler

tumblr_ptez10BrVp1we1ub0_1280.pnj

And the Kiss It was such a sweet moment I just loved it :wub:

tumblr_ptez19LUhR1we1ub0_1280.pnj

Spoiler

tumblr_ptez1eS60p1we1ub0_1280.pnj

:heart:

the moment when jiho stopped her 

tumblr_pteze3tp131we1ub0_1280.pnj

Cause Jiho be like "let me handle this B)

Spoiler

tumblr_pteze9TcN51we1ub0_1280.pnj

I have the impression that history is repeating itself. GS is trying to force JI to marry him by using her father and setting a date for the marriage. From my point of view, JI's father must have forced LSI to marry SH because SH decided to plan the marriage with LHT and LSI couldn't handle the pressure and gave in. We heard before that LSI was pressured by her father therefore I believe that GS will try to use the same tactic and think that he can succeed with the support of JI's father.

But unlike in the past, JI has a boyfriend hence I doubt that JH will remain passive. Besides, JI is different from LSI. Finally she witnessed her sister's unhappiness. In an earlier episode, she even mentioned that her sister's marriage had affected her so much that she didn't want to marry. For all these reasons I have no doubt that GS's plan is going to backfire on him and her father.

What can JI and JH do in order to stop her father and GS? Either JH proposes to JI and her father or maybe LSI steps in for real and reveals her intention of divorcing SH. Maybe JI could post a picture of JH with herself and his son so that with this move, she reveals to anyone that she has definitely broken up with GS and the father can no longer ignore it. The marriage would become a farce. 

Actually, I would like to see more scenes with EunWoo because he is really cute. I hope, JH introduces JI to his father very soon.

What caught my attention in the episode 10 is that JH took her to his parents' workplace. That way he makes sure that she knows where he comes from and can see her reaction. Unlike GS, JH is really showing himself completely to her. He wants her to know everything about him: his past and his social background so that she doesn't feel surprised. GS hid JI from his parents and never took her to his parents' place because he thought, his father would never accept JI. Remember how JI became upset when JI revealed all of the sudden that she was well aware what was his father thinking about her. GS has never spoken about himself and his father.

Little by little, GS is losing his "friends": HS complained how GS treated him. See how two-faced GS is... He claimed that nothing had changed and he would perceive HS as a friend. The reality was totally different. He already treats him as an enemy.    

Episode 10 done. Off to work.

Good episode with some really subtle acting. Can I just say that the cast has chemistry?  Because when their friends are together you get the feeling that it's real. 

Like when the friend and chemist had drinks with them. JI and JH were so cheesy even I gagged. Every scene even if not involving the main leads is done so well and convincingly.

CS' father has a clearer grasp of the situation than JI's father and CS. He must be as good a judge of character like he said.

It is ep 10. So I will say this I guess for the last time. The PD is subtle and pretty much OCD I think with the attention he pays to details. I know the scenes are lighter. You know why? I watch the episodes at 5am usually with my night and blue light filters on. I have had to stop a few times this week to reduce the screen light as the lighting is suddenly blindingly bright with the day scenes

Anyway, the point is if the PD is precise and the writer is detailed; it is such a pity that the English subs- and you have had different ones for different episodes who obviously received the script before airing- because it is such bland generic translations. It is good I mean it's very good compared to subs from years ago. But it totally bugs me- and this is the last grumpy complaint- that they don't translate the exact words. Not verbatim- since it will be grammatically wrong. But you know word choices are important. There will be less impact. So just saying and it happened throughout the episode. If this was a gag comedy or a variety show guess it's ok. But you have a writer who is precise, so while the gist is right in English the impact isn't that. I only noticed it because I actually stopped and listen again because the subs then become distracting and spoils the mood of the scene. So one ends up watching it again and your eyes subconsciously ignore whats written on screen. It's so annoying. 

Anyway good episode, I have a flat out day and weekend so no further comment from me.  I came to the realization that Ji Ho has been hiding his personality. I don't want to use cheesy comparison like he did to describe himself. What I mean is that the writer made him so mild, understanding and meek earlier that it is shocking to realize that beneath that exterior he has some gumption. So whatever comes out from his mouth surprised me. It's a good thing just that it was a surprise each time it happened. Jaeng In too if * grumbles, grumbles * they actually wrote what she said.

5 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

I came to the realization that Ji Ho has been hiding his personality.

PharmacyNoona has said that she wants to see the old JH the way he used to be.  And JISister has said that she misses the way JI used to be.

I think that JH and JI are helping one another to become the people they were always meant to be.  

Cheesy?  Maybe but that's just fine by me.  I like cheddar.

The smile has never left my face lol. This drama gives me all the feels. I need to watch the subbed episode first.

That you will fall in love and i am really falling in love with this drama and the leads. Chemistry is just overflowing:wub:

GS now knows how lonely his life is without JI. Too late buddy. Even if you move heaven and earth, JI will not come back to you. Just accept it.

@Koosleethank you so much again chinggu:D

Honestly, he has no pride , JI's dad.....it's a shame !!!

Look at the way he bends in front of GS'd ...

it seems like he's " selling" his daughter " to have a " work" in foudation of GS's dad haizzzzz

Such a great episode!

Loved that the Jae/Jae couple is back together.

Loved the sister relationship.

Loved JH taking JI to see where he comes from.

Loved JH and JI going out with their friends--so funny.

Really put off by GS and his antics.

Really put off by SH and his lying tactics.

Really even more put off by the two plotting controlling dads.

Thinking about the preview for next week--sounds like there's gonna be a lot happening.

.............editing to say that I also really, really loved the new song. 

(I always forget something!)

@thistle I'm with you - was so pleased that Jae-In and the civil servant wannabe are getting back together.

Also I forget who mentioned the light peck at the dry cleaning place. I think it was only Jeong-In that was drinking because Ji-Ho had to drive. He didn't want to give her a big smooch for fear he'd get drunk from her breath - rather than trying to sober up by kissing. At least that's how I interpreted his comment.

Episode 10. :D Thoughts

• At this point, I really do wish that somebody would finally punch GS. Just for the things he says to JI about JH. It's time someone fixes his world....Aww....I wish JI wouldn't have stopped him. GS deserves it. 
    But it was kinda JH fault, first punch, then grab. Not the other way around....Sigh......after JH grabbed him, she was aware and interfered. 
  • Young Jae in JI's apartment folding the paper of the flowers and not knowing where to put it and due to insecurity just trying to put it somewhere? 100% me!
  • JI words in the laundry were so beautiful, her being so honest to JH to "prepare" him were really amazing. I liked the scene a lot. Guys need something like this, it's important for us to know. We will always remember this. 
  • I call it now, when the last episodes airs, I will crown the MVP of the drama and it will be either decided between JI's mom or JH's dad. His dad was so amazing when he saw them, he reacted perfectly. 
  • I was a bit worried when SI called her sis over and wanted to talk, since I somehow feared that she may try to get JI away from JH, but I should have had more trust into my girl SI. When she started to cry and you realize that the words that JI said went straight to her heart. She actually likes that JH is a single father and JI falls for him and his kid, since she is kinda in the same position.
    SI really is an angel, she is someone you want to marry as a guy and keep forever. She really is my angel. 
    SI realized that she will never be alone with the baby, with her sisters and probably JH around, with Eun-U as kind of a big brother for the baby. 
  • Poor JH, he can only lose when talking to JI and SI. 
    giphy.gif
  • If JI's dad wouldn't make such a fuss about marriage, the drama would be over in probably two episodes.
  • And now JH between his second mom, his girlfriend and his gf's best friend. Wow...almost sounds like a cheesy american rom-com movie. Phew, he can only lose here aswell. 
    E-V-E-R-Y guy can relate to a moment like this, we all went through that. I experienced it myself multiple times. I can feel JH.
  • Final scene was kinda obvious, but it seems next episode won't be as exciting, it's pretty clear that their plan is going to fail. JI would never do this.

Re posting this video sorry. Thanks much @tok-soompi for sharing.

JI knows what she want. She has so much love to give, NOT with GS but to the one who truly cares for her. Thank God she got drunk that night, then JH came along! :D

I am just so happy that these two are fighting for their feelings towards each other. Definitely not easy, just hang on coz love do conquers all. Aja aja!

Looking forward for the picnic/getaway of their little family. I can't wait to see the first bonding of Eun Wu and the mom wanna be! LOL.

Now back to waiting mode but this video will help me get by until next Wed.

Oh JI make your man soooo happy, he indeed deserve all the love!:wub:

59 minutes ago, sally2 said:

@thistle I'm with you - was so pleased that Jae-In and the civil servant wannabe are getting back together.

Also I forget who mentioned the light peck at the dry cleaning place. I think it was only Jeong-In that was drinking because Ji-Ho had to drive. He didn't want to give her a big smooch for fear he'd get drunk from her breath - rather than trying to sober up by kissing. At least that's how I interpreted his comment.

Not drunk. In case he gets breathalyzed. You know how some people claim that they just rinsed their mouth with mouthwash if they blew a positive breath?

And soju has like 20%. Commenting because I breathalyze people. Sometimes. In my work. Lol. And I pretty much know my alcohol content for almost every alcohol or spirits there are.

But I did laugh because a peck won't do it... transferring the %. * whispers * if you know what I am hinting at. Vs what he said but implied. I don't think my mind is the gutter right? I am pretty much a realist and am normally more brutally realistic in real life. But in this case.... he did imply it.

I finally watched with subs and it was amazing:D. My favorite moments were when YJ came to see Jae In and when the pharmacy Noona met up with JI. I was laughing like crazy lol:lol:

So I watched the subbed version of the preview couple of times lol and the kiss happens at JH apartment:lol:. They are wearing the same clothes except JI jacket is missing lol. So after her talk with her dad, she goes after JH, meets him at his apartment. The kiss happens first because he is still wearing his jacket ( not sure where JI one went lol) and then the scene where they are sitting at the dining table with JH reading the book while JI rests on his shoulder. What do you think Chingus? 

JI dad to GS dad: let's strike the iron while it's hot..... GS dad's expression mirrors mine:expressionless:. Unbelievable:rage::triumph:. I can't believe these morons, GS and JI dad. How on earth can you set up a marriage date with no bride:skull:? I have no words to say:expressionless:

I don't know what to think of GS dad. Dude made me laugh when he told GS over the phone: Do you need to hear that your girl doesn't want to marry you from your old man? Nice answer lol:sweat_smile::mrgreen:. And then he asks if JI is seeing someone else because he is starting to get suspicious of GS behavior after he sees the pictures ( I made the mistake during the recap thinking they were talking about SI when in fact, it was all about JI) and JI dad's answer is: No, she is not that kind of person, never:expressionless:. Did this guy forget what JI told him the other night? Even GS dad is starting to look at him like a nutcase:crazy:

We have 6 more EPs, do you Chingus think that ES mom will show up at this rate? According to JH, she disappeared after one month. Now the reason, we don't know yet. 

Another fantastic episode.  I like that our ship is sailing smoothly at the moment.  I like how we had the meet and greet between sisters and among friends.  I love how they got so cheesy with each other and got glared at by their friends.   Awesome moments.  I really love the sister's bonds and trusts for each other.  Our leads is so adorable.  I could watch them all day interacting, eating Quizzno's or drinking their Ediya's coffee.  :D  doesn't help that I like food related images.  

I find that maknae and JH's friend's interactions are also cute.  Why is he inquiring about her dad not for his JH's sake but his?  Is he planning to announce I am dating your daughter to cover for JH.

JH's dad is so sweet.  I hope he gets to meet JI soon.

GS is getting more pitiful each moments.  I do think he acts the way he is because of his dad.  No real confidence in himself, so he has to blame somebody else for everything.  I would support him more if he just wants to win JI back because of his true love for her instead of JH is unworthy or JI is blinded by sympathy's reasons.  I don't hate him yet, but do despite SH.  I skipped his scene with the SH near the end during the first watch.  I rewatched it later, it wasn't as bad as I thought, but I don't believe him about not wanting a loan for his wife's sake. He's a user and an abuser.  

@lu09, is that scene at his house?  I was sure it was at her house until you mentioned it. I hope there will be some  loving time in the shack for us without any interruptions. :blush::wub: Please don't let me build my hopes up for nothing director.  

@Kooslee I checked again in the preview and I'm not sure now lol:sweatingbullets:. their apartments look similar:rolleyes:. It really looks like JH apartment because of the place the dining table is located^_^. At JH apartment, the stove, the sink and cupboard is behind the dining table while in JI apartment, the dining table is beside a wall that separates the kitchen from it. I hope I'm making sense lol. I could be wrong as well:joy:.

The writer better make the viewers happy with some loving time lol:lol:. I'm still waiting for that passionate kiss :naughty::glasses:

As long as we have a happy endings without any noble idiocy, head-scratching separation, or screaming and screeching characters in the next 6 episodes then  I am satisfied whether we got a passionate kiss or not, but if we do that is a big plus plus. :blush:

While we on this subject, I know you can give us a passionate kiss MBC.   I don't care whether we get the kiss via acting, or camera shots and our imagination.  :P If anyone has watched MBC Que Sera Sera, you would know what I am talking about all the kisses especially that kiss in the rain was something else.  :wub:

I was actually checking too where the kiss happened lol. It seems that JH just got home. So maybe JI already knows the passcode lol. I love the whole episode. Especially the heart to heart talk of SI and JI. I am thankful that the writer is doing good and we are already at episode 10. There will be a lot to happen next week. Their first outing with eun u then JI will initiate the kiss. I think we will all be in cloud 9 next week:wub:

GS doesn't deserve any pity because even if his father is not a good one, he is now an adult and can make decisions on his own. Look at JI. She has a terrible father but she was able to develop a strong personality. Sure, she has two loving sisters, yet GS is not really alone with his father as he mentions his mother. GS could rely more on his mother which he doesn't. GS has the tendency to blame others for his own shortcomings. People have already told him where his shortcomings were but he wouldn't listen. Furthermore, we discover how GS used to behave in the past. Each time JI got mad, GS used to threaten her with a break up and force her to meet him so that at the end she always gave in. Really.... to me, it looks like emotional abuse and this explains why JI had no longer feelings for him as she was drained out. 

I have been thinking about the next move of GS and JI's father. Both are really stupid and it shows one more time that they have no idea what kind of person JI is. LHT thinks too highly of himself. In the scene, where he sat on his throne and criticized his daughters, they were acting as submissive and "scared" of him, while in reality it was not the case. Out of respect, all the females accepted his yelling, however JI was bold enough not to retrieve and even challenged her father saying that there was one man who would understand her. In the end, her father gave in. Since in his eyes LSI's marriage is a success and happened due to the scheming of him (JI's father) and SH, the stupid father believes that he can pull it off one more time. However, JI's mother knows more than the father (the disrespect of SH towards LSI and her intention of divorcing), I have come to the conclusion that this time, his wife will intervene and refuse to let it happen. The mother needs to know about the pregnancy so that she will come to accept a single father.  

Archived