Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

i dont think we will have 2 haotian.....they are already at the end of their filming from the way things looks.....some of NingQue brothers already finished their parts.....and they had parted.....so most probably they will be wrapping up the filming soon.....

we might even have season 3 :x

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

12 hours ago, angelangie said:

i dont think we will have 2 haotian.....they are already at the end of their filming from the way things looks.....some of NingQue brothers already finished their parts.....and they had parted.....so most probably they will be wrapping up the filming soon.....

I agree @angelangie I don't believe there are two Haotian.

In February director Yang posted that filming would end at the end of May. Which meant they would film for five months.That article is still on her weibo page. If they finish filming before that it would be only four months or less of filming. I feel that is rushed. How many episodes can we get for s2 then? I wanted 60 episodes like s1. 

Director Yang also mentioned that it would be 8 months of post production.  Which meant that series would air in February. I don't know why YBY (MSS) mentioned in her live broadcast that EN 2 would air later this year. I would think the director knows more abour when s2 will actually air. So now everyone seems confused as to when series will finish filming and when it will air. 

Could it be that maybe they are splitting it into 3 seasons now? If that's the case I won't complain as long as DiRen is back as NQ/SS haha. Actually the whole cast from s2 needs to return. I truly doubt this time they didn't make sure to have everyone return if they know there will be a s3. Another cast change would look really irresponsible. 

So let me know what you guys think.

• Like 2

@n3bula Even if YCY not playing as a flower addict but don't worry we still have stockpiles of female roles: 

• 2 saintess in white divine hall of light
  • The girl from South Sea (I guess this girl has a relative with Chen PiPi). I got it from the latest chapter uploaded today.

Base on BTS so far that we got, season 2 will cover  volume 5 in novel because I saw Tang XiaoTang rescue PiPi in Light Sacrifice. Since all chapters in volume 5 haven't been translated yet, possibility new characters will appear *haha my wishful thinking*. Maybe someone in here already read the chinese version can enlighten us??

13 hours ago, angelangie said:

That's my wish too. Kinda confusing if we have 2 haotian in the same times. We saw some part of Yiren BTS as haotian. If they want to add another haotian with a different person, viewers will get dizzy while watching an old and new haotian back and forth no-no-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937. Director, just use CGI to make her tall and fat, please! *sigh*

On 3/30/2019 at 9:11 PM, Snow Guardian said:

@shrvirus just send your viruses to those haters then they will stop bullying SYR:lol:

Have you seen the latest pics where SYR, CPP, Dylan, and their other friend hang out together in Thailand? I bet these four people are gonna be best friends or perhaps, they are already indicated each other good friends in real life. They look very comfortable with each other:wub: but, of course.. those pathetic fans are getting even more jealous and say bla bla bla about Dylan and SYR:joy: but, who cares???! 

<Sorry for cutting your post>

:D:D:D I will send them my ultimate virus in the right times. Replying their ridiculous comments are just wasting time .. so unworthy. I'll refrain myself patiently until around drama aired. Then if I still find out those ridiculous things when it aired especially to those people who cross the lines and disturb EverNight lovers enjoying the show, at that time I will drop them my grenade words .. they should be ready because my words as sharp as Ning Que's podao :lol::lol:.

Of course I've. Their shoes drew attention .. Where did the idea come from??!! teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793 It's like a jackpot .. between this trio, the friendship is already goal in real. But I found something amuse me on IG, they thought that the real couple was SangSang and Chen PiPi hahaha *TheyKeepOnDenialMode* head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377.. This trio is just friends. Did they not know terms of friend??!! Is it wrong if opposite sex becomes friends??!! :blink:

When haters kept guessing what happened in Thailand like what-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279378 ,

NingQue - SangSang - PiPi in Thailand like moving-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793 smooth-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793yeah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279378 .. they were just happy hangout together and enjoyed delicious cuisines LOL. People sometimes was thinking too much *sigh*.

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, shrvirus said:

@n3bula Even if YCY not playing as a flower addict but don't worry we still have stockpiles of female roles: 

• 2 saintess in white divine hall of light
  • The girl from South Sea (I guess this girl has a relative with Chen PiPi). I got it from the latest chapter uploaded today.

Base on BTS so far that we got, season 2 will cover  volume 5 in novel because I saw Tang XiaoTang rescue PiPi in Light Sacrifice. Since all chapters in volume 5 haven't been translated yet, possibility new characters will appear *haha my wishful thinking

Yes many more characters. I was only worried because I had read that there were two Haotian before watching video with subs. After that I was like were did they get that the director said two Haotian :blink:? I guess they thought it because of the white clothing. Well lately all bts scenes show girls in white including MSS :lol:Director Yang never said another Haotian so since then I am calm. There is only one SS and Haotian and that's our SYR. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Hmmm...I just saw a video n some pix of supposed to be YCY as Haotian filming, uploaded on weibo. She’s wearing the white dress standing with her hair fluttering in the wind n lying down like dead on the snow. Well....I will wait for confirmation.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Comradessssss, chinguuuussss, I just saw a video where YCY was wearing white and looked like haotian SS. Anyone who has weibo acc, kindly check on Director Yang's update status:bawling:

Spoiler

Even tho its kinda hard to believe what I just saw recently, but it seems my previous post had became a reality. Two haotians? Two personalities. However, I believe this new haotian only appears for temporary and SYR will be back again once either one of the haotians have defeated/disappeared. This is only my guess. 

@n3bula please check your twitter acc, twin:tears:

@shrvirus hahahaha your rabbits look stress. What you have done to them? Feed them properly:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

no-no-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937Feeling dizzy now, I better eat chocolate to light my mood. I want to rant but ranting to who??!!! May God bless you Director YangYang. 

So it's confirmed that YCY will play as a new haotian :sweatingbullets:. It's great, right? So the director stayed true to the novel, good jobs! #twothumbsupforher *sigh*

Hope everyone who felt down because the news stay strong in EverNight camp. Still huge chances that Yiren will continue acting till drama ending like @n3bula said YCY has already had new drama project this month, so her acting in Ever Night just temporary. Maybe just small screen.

Cheers up everyone! 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1

Oh no!!!! But I am waiting for more confirmation.  SYR!!!! My babe!!!! She was so beautiful in that white dress.  Hope whoever is doing her character just finish off with not more than 3 episodes.  Now there's going to be second haotian SS, MSS, YHY's scenes as fillers between them and NQ.:cry:

• LOL 2

3 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Oh no!!!! But I am waiting for more confirmation.  SYR!!!! My babe!!!! She was so beautiful in that white dress.  Hope whoever is doing her character just finish off with not more than 3 episodes.  Now there's going to be second haotian SS, MSS, YHY's scenes as fillers between them and NQ.:cry:

My dear comrade, lets put our worry away.. otherwise, our heads will go bald:joy: lets wait for another updates. 

@shrvirus caution, cholesterol! Dont eat too much chocolate:joy: you better BBQ one of your rabbits. Its more yummy:joy:

• LOL 2

12 hours ago, Ayu Rashid said:

Hmmm...I just saw a video n some pix of supposed to be YCY as Haotian filming, uploaded on weibo. She’s wearing the white dress standing with her hair fluttering in the wind n lying down like dead on the snow. Well....I will wait for confirmation

Yes I saw it too. I think she will only be Haotian for a quick period :lol:

11 hours ago, Snow Guardian said:

Comradessssss, chinguuuussss, I just saw a video where YCY was wearing white and looked like haotian SS. Anyone who has weibo acc, kindly check on Director Yang's update status:bawling:

Reveal hidden contents

Even tho its kinda hard to believe what I just saw recently, but it seems my previous post had became a reality. Two haotians? Two personalities. However, I believe this new haotian only appears for temporary and SYR will be back again once either one of the haotians have defeated/disappeared. This is only my guess. 

@n3bula please check your twitter acc, twin:tears:

@Snow Guardian twin I saw it already and well from those photos it seems she is Haotian unless they are misleading us and then she turns out to be someone else lol. 

I checked Director Yang's weibo and nothing has been said by her nor by YCY at all. They should know by now that everyone found out. I saw YCY fan comments that those images should not have been leaked. If they had truly not wanted them leaked they should have taken measures to make sure no fans were around. They know we get daily bts. Not even YCY fans know much about it and I've read other comments saying she is only there filming a few days. 

So now I shared the link where NQ is desperate running around in snow yelling SS name and I think he also said teacher. So I'm guessing that is the scene were FuZi and SS ascend to the sky to fight? 

Now is SS wearing the white dress because she turned into Haotian and then went up to fight FuZi? Or is that her as Haotian after returning from the fight? 

Maybe YCY haotian is the one who fights FuZi then comes back down wakes up and gets up to walk and turns into SS Haotian? 

Or will we see YCY Haotian be the savage one and a few glimpses of her to show audience the difference. Then have NQ see our SS Haotian instead of YCY haotian? Like he did in novel he still saw his SS when he was tortured by Haotian etc. 

Could it be that s2 ends with Haotian returning and sets up for s3? If they do decide to change Yiren then she would no longer be in s3 or they could have two Haotian like my twin mentioned earlier. 

I like it when they stay true to the novel but I can't stand the thought of Yiren not being SS Haotian. Besides they were not true to novel in s1 and YCY is not plump like in the novel so why make the change at all? Yiren could pull off two different characters just fine. I need to have a talk with director Yang haha. 

Btw I just saw My drama list has put YCY as Haotian but under guest role. Do they know something we don't? 

Sorry to put such a long post but I needed to vent. If you actually read it thanks. Please share your thoughts on this everyone. 

@angelangie @UnniSarah @pad-hari @epinklyn  @thartie @kiara_bleu

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, n3bula said:

Sorry to put such a long post but I needed to vent. If you actually read it thanks. Please share your thoughts on this everyone. 

@angelangie @UnniSarah @pad-hari @epinklyn  @thartie @kiara_bleu

sorry not able to think now.....lols need to rush on my works instead :( 

besides if they changed YCY to be haotian....i guess we have to accept it....from the picture posted i guess YCY is beautiful.....and of course SYR is as pretty in my eyes :) 

however if they set to change the cast because SS suppose to grew up and be more pretty there is nothing we can do it about it....

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, transort said:

Who updates mdl? Are they credible sources? 

I'm not sure but the shows I've checked on there have accurate information. Now I'm wondering how credible the source is. 

50 minutes ago, angelangie said:

sorry not able to think now.....lols need to rush on my works instead :( 

besides if they changed YCY to be haotian....i guess we have to accept it....from the picture posted i guess YCY is beautiful.....and of course SYR is as pretty in my eyes :) 

however if they set to change the cast because SS suppose to grew up and be more pretty there is nothing we can do it about it....

Hope you finish all your work soon. Yes if they changed our SYR there's nothing we can do. Still from my understanding Haotian isn't supposed to be prettier. She is ordinary, tall and fat haha. It is what it is though :(

• Sad 1

I just hope they finish this drama without making us guessing for nx season, I think 2 seasons are enough to wrap it up. As for Haotian SS, let’s hope she can portray it as described, but I still didn’t see her being plump after transformation....

• Like 1