Quantcast
Jump to content

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2


Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, angelangie said:

 

i was like okie for once the production did some justice to the cast :D 

 

hahaha

 

anyway i know it is hard for SangSang during this scenes as they were force to film it at the snowing mountain and that dress her and HaoTian is very very thin

I agree. Production has been slacking lol. 

 

Yeah my poor baby said she was freezing in an interview. YiRen is awesome! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wowwww my pineapple..... Hehehe thanks @angelangie for creating this thread. I'm so going to watch this drama. The bts video of him fighting looks epic. Can't wait for this drama. 

Can we just stop, please?!? It feels like we have two fandoms fighting against each other and the drama hasn't even aired yet. Comparisons are useless, really because CFY is not going to come back and

I'm into the 4th episode of EN2, but I'm still not feeling the "magic" of EN1. I don't know what was the budget for both seasons but EN1 does have a more luxurious feel to it. More cinematic. In EN2,

TENCENT destroyed this season 2 with bad casting. lead actor is simply terrible. he smiles when the serious conversation going.  Season 1 lead actor had charm and aura about him. This lead is so vanilla and worst. How in the world these casting director cast this guy as a lead beyond me. Royal family is a joke characters. Less said about them is better. ye honyu  is too light in expression emotion and fighting and acting, she is like fish out of water most scenes.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel if a story is will be adapted in seasons before casting the actors . Have them sign a contract for all seasons. I haven’t watched this season but been lurking in this thread. I really hoped it would be good but once I heard of the cast change, I knew I would never enjoy this season :tears::tears:.  I felt for this season, they might have not had the funds to truly make this drama successful. The cinematography was awful, the stills also look photoshopped, the wardrobe, the hair ans make up were very bad. I felt if they had not leaked any of the videos of their recording, it might have been successful. 
@n3bula You are a true fan of this drama. Great job in all the sharing of the drama. :blush:

@angelangie  Thank you for making this thread . 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2020 at 1:41 AM, UnniSarah said:

I feel if a story is will be adapted in seasons before casting the actors . Have them sign a contract for all seasons. I haven’t watched this season but been lurking in this thread. I really hoped it would be good but once I heard of the cast change, I knew I would never enjoy this season :tears::tears:.  I felt for this season, they might have not had the funds to truly make this drama successful. The cinematography was awful, the stills also look photoshopped, the wardrobe, the hair ans make up were very bad. I felt if they had not leaked any of the videos of their recording, it might have been successful. 
@n3bula You are a true fan of this drama. Great job in all the sharing of the drama. :blush:

@angelangie  Thank you for making this thread . 

@UnniSarah hello chingu. Yes it always best to have the same cast for all seasons. Even so, imo Didi did great as NQ he truly became the character. The best part of this season was NingSang! I finally saw NQ as being in love with SS unlike S1. My faves which are FuZi, JunMo, Chao and brothers/sisters were good too. I tried focusing on the positive here. Lol. 

 

I've been thinking about this and even if the original cast was still there s2 would have still been what it is now. If Arthur stayed his dad surely would have kept providing great cinematography etc (He was an investor for s1 from what I hear). So that would be an improvement from this s2. However, the biggest problem here is the script. They wasted too much time on boring characters. Worst problem was they didn't know how to write Tian Nu in. They kept contradicting themselves saying SS/Tian Nu are one and also saying the opposite. So general audience saw them as two separate characters not one. So, even if the original cast was in s2 the overall result would be the same. The story was going to be told this way regardless of who the actors were. 

 

I give credit to all the new cast who did their best. They simply acted according to the script they were given. They shouldn't be blamed for it. 

 

Yes, you know I'm a fan of Didi/YiRen so I will support everything they do. I will appreciate their hard work and excellent acting skills. These two made me cry with their heartbreaking scenes. Watching them act is worth it. I'll ignore the rest haha. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally finished the S2. For me, it's quite entertaining because I could see more scenes where NQ shows his love for SS & I like those fighting scenes too. I really love Arthur Chen as NQ & can't help imagining him while watching Dylan in this season lol. I guess the original cast in S1 did better job but I also appreciate the new ones especially the King (and ofc I like Leon Lai too). I didn't read the novel, so I can't say much but the ending of S2 is kinda rush and confusing. Why did they end it with a flashback of NingSang visiting their teacher's graves after they told us that HT agreed to follow NQ to travel together. What's the point there, anyway?

Anyway, well done to the production team and cast for their hard work & I'm still looking forward to the S3 because I don't think this would be the right end.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/24/2020 at 7:25 PM, a_tumiwa said:

need more info for the ending

i heard that the ending is different vs novel?

in novel , NQ ended with He Hongyu and Sang2 was back?

 

from what i heard, it seems the ending of s2 is approximately chapter 900-ish out of 1118. what's left is very challenging to adapt, imo, unless they take even bigger liberties than they did in s2, and Sangsang would again disappear for a large chunk of the more interesting parts of the story.

 

by comparison, ending of s1 was sort of around chapter 486 (one of the best in the novel, it gave me chills.)

 

to answer your last question - again with a huge caveat that this is per the novel and not per drama:

 

Spoiler

 

Ning Que and Ye Hongyu do not end up together, or get together at any point in time (though i wish they had, she's a more compelling character, though the co-dependency between NQ and SS makes this non-sensical, story-wise)

 

Sangsang does not come back as her original human form

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 2/19/2020 at 3:41 PM, UnniSarah said:

I feel if a story is will be adapted in seasons before casting the actors . Have them sign a contract for all seasons. I haven’t watched this season but been lurking in this thread. I really hoped it would be good but once I heard of the cast change, I knew I would never enjoy this season :tears::tears:.  I felt for this season, they might have not had the funds to truly make this drama successful. The cinematography was awful, the stills also look photoshopped, the wardrobe, the hair ans make up were very bad. I felt if they had not leaked any of the videos of their recording, it might have been successful. 
@n3bula You are a true fan of this drama. Great job in all the sharing of the drama. :blush:

@angelangie  Thank you for making this thread . 

Agree with you 

season 2 lead actor was compared w the season 1 lead by all the viewers without a doubt. I feel s1 was really good with Arthur. He is so good!! I like his antics, his smirk, his funny jokes .. felt a bit cheated w s2 cast. Not as good n as captivating as s1 in my opinion.

 

may I ask .. it just ended w a sub sub ending.. 

 

season 3- any updates ?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2020 at 1:55 PM, Lbpg said:

Sangsang does not come back as her original human form

 

On 3/17/2020 at 1:55 PM, Lbpg said:

 

from what i heard, it seems the ending of s2 is approximately chapter 900-ish out of 1118. what's left is very challenging to adapt, imo, unless they take even bigger liberties than they did in s2, and Sangsang would again disappear for a large chunk of the more interesting parts of the story.

 

by comparison, ending of s1 was sort of around chapter 486 (one of the best in the novel, it gave me chills.)

 

to answer your last question - again with a huge caveat that this is per the novel and not per drama:

 

  Hide contents

 

Ning Que and Ye Hongyu do not end up together, or get together at any point in time (though i wish they had, she's a more compelling character, though the co-dependency between NQ and SS makes this non-sensical, story-wise)

 

Sangsang does not come back as her original human form

 

 

Oh.. so season 3 will likely be a new face for the lady lead. 
thanks for the updates :)

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, taekwang said:

Agree with you 

season 2 lead actor was compared w the season 1 lead by all the viewers without a doubt. I feel s1 was really good with Arthur. He is so good!! I like his antics, his smirk, his funny jokes .. felt a bit cheated w s2 cast. Not as good n as captivating as s1 in my opinion.

 

may I ask .. it just ended w a sub sub ending.. 

 

season 3- any updates ?

Hi @taekwang I haven’t heard anything yet. If I do will message you 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...