Quantcast
Jump to content

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wowwww my pineapple..... Hehehe thanks @angelangie for creating this thread. I'm so going to watch this drama. The bts video of him fighting looks epic. Can't wait for this drama. 

Can we just stop, please?!? It feels like we have two fandoms fighting against each other and the drama hasn't even aired yet. Comparisons are useless, really because CFY is not going to come back and

I'm into the 4th episode of EN2, but I'm still not feeling the "magic" of EN1. I don't know what was the budget for both seasons but EN1 does have a more luxurious feel to it. More cinematic. In EN2,

Hi,  everyone.
I'm a newbie in this thread but I has lurked from this thread start. So, I read all of your thoughts here and decided to delurk. First, I want to say thank for people who keep this thread alive. It's pleasant if we can share the same interests. I also read Nightfall novel.

 

I start feeling uneasy after watch director's diary 3 with subtitle. So our SangSang will be replaced with someone else??? I hope someone can enlighten me. Director said, "who own the slippers? and I will give you cliffhanger." Damn it I feel struck with lightning. At first, I was happy that Yiren used white dress as a simbol of haotian from her previous post on weibo. I thought that maybe they would use CGI to make her plump and tall. But if it like @Snow Guardian told there will 2 haotians with different people it will be kinda confused. Ahkkkkkkk..

 

 

 

  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, shrvirus said:

Hi,  everyone.
I'm a newbie in this thread but I has lurked from this thread start. So, I read all of your thoughts here and decided to delurk. First, I want to say thank for people who keep this thread alive. It's pleasant if we can share the same interests. I also read Nightfall novel.

 

I start feeling uneasy after watch director's diary 3 with subtitle. So our SangSang will be replaced with someone else??? I hope someone can enlighten me. Director said, "who own the slippers? and I will give you cliffhanger." Damn it I feel struck with lightning. At first, I was happy that Yiren used white dress as a simbol of haotian from her previous post on weibo. I thought that maybe they would use CGI to make her plump and tall. But if it like @Snow Guardian told there will 2 haotians with different people it will be kinda confused. Ahkkkkkkk..

@shrvirus welcome to the thread. Feel free to share your thoughts on here.

 

Okay guys so earlier I was busy and couldn't type what my point of view on this whole Haotian topic is.

 

First I saw comments on weibo saying Yiren will be replaced and others saying there will be two different Haotians. I was very confused. 

 

After watching video with eng subs I realize director Yang never said there are two Haotian. She asked who is the owner of this slippers? Could it be that she is referring to what character do they belong to? As in its Haotian. It's obvious not everyone has read the novel and many have no clue to who Haotian is. 

 

I'm thinking it seems like it is still Yiren walking after getting out of the snow. She is just wearing different slipper :lol:. She also maybe with different hairstyle/makeup. 

 

Now rumor was that Yang Chaoyue would be Haotian. However, it was said Chaoyue would only have a small part on EN. Now she is the female lead of another drama with KanKan. Filming for that started in March. So her being Haotian is unlikely. Unless she filmed all her scenes already but she was not on EN set for very long either. 

 

I recently read in novel that there are characters two girls that wear all white from the Divine hall. Could it be that one of them is Yang Chaoyue? So that's the new character introduced in video? 

 

Maybe director Yang is just creating hype with this. You know like trailers that are misleading :joy:

 

As you can tell I refuse to think someone else other than Yiren is SS or Haotian SS :lol:.

 

Btw does Haotian wear white? I know I've read she wears blue and also black. 

 

Let me know what your thoughts are guys @UnniSarah @Snow Guardian @epinklyn

 @kiara_bleu @angelangie @pad-hari @raziela

 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, shrvirus said:

I start feeling uneasy after watch director's diary 3 with subtitle. So our SangSang will be replaced with someone else??? I hope someone can enlighten me. Director said, "who own the slippers? and I will give you cliffhanger." Damn it I feel struck with lightning. At first, I was happy that Yiren used white dress as a simbol of haotian from her previous post on weibo. I thought that maybe they would use CGI to make her plump and tall. But if it like @Snow Guardian told there will 2 haotians with different people it will be kinda confused. Ahkkkkkkk..

 

 

Welcome to the thread, comrade:D

 

SPOILERS: it is only based on my personal opinion so it wont be 100% correct. 

Spoiler

Some fans were arguing yesterday on weibo that there might be two haotians exist at the same time. @pad-hari @n3bula and I were having the conversations a while ago about whether SYR will stay as Haotian or will be replaced by another actress. In my personal opinion, after watching those bts vids, SYR is still on Haotian role. As we can see from the bts vid where haotian SS was torturing NQ and he cried out painfully, then SS rushed to him while calling him "Xiao Ye". That scene was mentioned in the novel as well. However, about her running towards him and calling him out in worry, that's totally very different story. So, I made a guess that they will be weaken SS roles as Haotian and she might have two personalities (half cruel and cold-hearted haotian likes what had written in the novel and another one is half human SS). Since human SS's memories still remain in Haotian SS so I guess that is what triggering Haotian to have two personalities. 

 

Still remember in s1 when SS was talking by herself in front of the mirror? That scene is kinda showing us that SS has a conflicted personality. The director did mention before that the story line of EN2 isnt exactly like in the novel but the vibe of the story is the same. Since it is hard to portray a dilemma half haotian and remained memory left by human SS, so I guess, the production was trying to be creative in delivering messages and show to the viewers how haotian feels inside. So, they are either trying to have two haotian with different personalities (one SYR and another haotian acts by another actress) OR only stick with SYR as haotian. But, at the end of the story, SYR SS won the game and chose to be with NQ and eliminates the other haotian. 

 

The above mentioned story is only from my own perspective. Let me know your thoughts, comrades:D

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think i agree with @Snow Guardian opinion about two Haotian, it is not easy to visualize the detail in novel into the screen. So if it is needed to have two actors as Hao Tian, so let it be, although i prefer that SYR can portrayed both SS n Hao Tian, maybe they can differentiate the makeup or clothes or with CGI effect, so the audiences can realize that SS is different with SS Hao Tian. I believe SYR has the ability to do both character flawlessly. 

 

About Yang ChaoYue, she is portraying Ye HongYu right? I think she resembles with the new Ye HongYu.

 

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

their stylist for S2 is terrible. :/ 

 

One of that I really really dislike is MSS new hairstyle!

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

I think i agree with @Snow Guardian opinion about two Haotian, it is not easy to visualize the detail in novel into the screen. So if it is needed to have two actors as Hao Tian, so let it be, although i prefer that SYR can portrayed both SS n Hao Tian, maybe they can differentiate the makeup or clothes or with CGI effect, so the audiences can realize that SS is different with SS Hao Tian. I believe SYR has the ability to do both character flawlessly. 

 

About Yang ChaoYue, she is portraying Ye HongYu right? I think she resembles with the new Ye HongYu.

 

 

One of that I really really dislike is MSS new hairstyle!

In my opinion, the reasons why the production didnt want SYR to act as cold hearted haotian is because they wanna protect SYR's image in a good way. She have been received many hate from "those fans". If they let SYR acts as cruel SS and following what had written in the novel, I believe those fans wont be able to take it and might be cursing SYR even more. Surely she will get more bully from those haters. 

 

Second reason, it might be Mao Ni's idea since he firmly said that he is on SS's side and he also involved in the production and script. So, we all never know what kinda series that those people are making unless they are showing us more bts videos:D

I might be wrong. 

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@n3bula @Snow Guardian  thanks for welcoming me. Your explanations ease my anxious :D.

I'm curious, is there on weibo spread hatred towards SYR as SangSang? Sorry if I ask it, I didn't have access to weibo and can't understand Chinese.  I knew some int'l fans especially another shipper camp bashed her on YT, twitter and IG, and I've still found it till now. It's such a pity to see it, sometimes those comments were irritating and sore my eyes:sweatingbullets: but I tended to ignore them. After all SYR is just doing her jobs, and I followed her previous works. Even though she was paired with handsome actors she wasn't clingy.. She is professional LoL, don't feel insecure towards her as if she will steal someone :D:D.--

 

We still have 3 girls who haven't been identificated who will play the roles as Flower addict and 2 saintess in white from divine hall of light. Maybe YCY will play as flower addict, this is just my wishful thinking I don't want the haotian being replaced -_-.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Snow Guardian said:

SPOILERS: it is only based on my personal opinion so it wont be 100% correct. 

That is a good theory. Maybe two Haotian for a small period of time. 

9 hours ago, angelangie said:

their stylist for S2 is terrible. :/ 

Let us volunteer as their stylist lol. 

6 hours ago, epinklyn said:

I think i agree with @Snow Guardian opinion about two Haotian, it is not easy to visualize the detail in novel into the screen. So if it is needed to have two actors as Hao Tian, so let it be, although i prefer that SYR can portrayed both SS n Hao Tian, maybe they can differentiate the makeup or clothes or with CGI effect, so the audiences can realize that SS is different with SS Hao Tian. I believe SYR has the ability to do both character flawlessly. 

 

About Yang ChaoYue, she is portraying Ye HongYu right? I think she resembles with the new Ye HongYu.

I want Yiren to play both SS/Haotian like you say. Yiren is talented and it would be great for her to play both characters. She has the talent to do so. Playing two characters is a challenge for actors. 

 

No another actress is playing YHY. Her name is  Liu YuJun JKL

3 hours ago, shrvirus said:

 

We still have 3 girls who haven't been identificated who will play the roles as Flower addict and 2 saintess in white from divine hall of light. Maybe YCY will play as flower addict, this is just my wishful thinking I don't want the haotian being replaced

I think the same YCY is one of those three characters haha

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Snow Guardian said:

In my opinion, the reasons why the production didnt want SYR to act as cold hearted haotian is because they wanna protect SYR's image in a good way. She have been received many hate from "those fans". If they let SYR acts as cruel SS and following what had written in the novel, I believe those fans wont be able to take it and might be cursing SYR even more. Surely she will get more bully from those haters. 

 

Second reason, it might be Mao Ni's idea since he firmly said that he is on SS's side and he also involved in the production and script. So, we all never know what kinda series that those people are making unless they are showing us more bts videos:D

I might be wrong. 

I wonder if production team is even aware of all hate Yiren is getting. Unless comments are being made directly under their posts. Or of Yiren or other cast members mention it. Honestly if I was Yiren I'd just ignore lots of people and focus on the positive comments or constructive criticism. 

 

Mao Ni being team SS gives me hope that Yiren won't be replaced and stay till end of series. 

 

Waiting for bts that proves SYR is the only SS/Haotian. Or that the new actress is the Flower Addict or one of the two girls from Divine Hall in white :lol:

 

My guess is Director Yang was smart making us all be confused about who the girl is. Great strategy to hype it up. She has us making all kinds of theories haha

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So I saw this and can't help but notice isn't her hair similar to Sang Sang's hair right? Saw comments on weibo that it is flower addict. So now I'm thinking that's  the girl from video.  What do you guys think? 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

@n3bula that girl who seats beside SS is SYR real best friend. They used to be housemates:D

 

I doubt there will be two haotians as rumour:P its just that, the more I think about it, the more the story line doesnt make any sense. Those feet that the director mentioned before must be either belong to flower addict or other new actress. 

 

@shrvirus just send your viruses to those haters then they will stop bullying SYR:lol:

 

Have you seen the latest pics where SYR, CPP, Dylan, and their other friend hang out together in Thailand? I bet these four people are gonna be best friends or perhaps, they are already indicated each other good friends in real life. They look very comfortable with each other:wub: but, of course.. those pathetic fans are getting even more jealous and say bla bla bla about Dylan and SYR:joy: but, who cares???! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Snow Guardian said:

@n3bula that girl who seats beside SS is SYR real best friend. They used to be housemates:D

 

I doubt there will be two haotians as rumour:P its just that, the more I think about it, the more the story line doesnt make any sense. Those feet that the director mentioned before must be either belong to flower addict or other new actress. 

 

@shrvirus just send your viruses to those haters then they will stop bullying SYR:lol:

 

Have you seen the latest pics where SYR, CPP, Dylan, and their other friend hang out together in Thailand? I bet these four people are gonna be best friends or perhaps, they are already indicated each other good friends in real life. They look very comfortable with each other:wub: but, of course.. those pathetic fans are getting even more jealous and say bla bla bla about Dylan and SYR:joy: but, who cares???! 

Yes I found out she's her bestie. 

 

I have also come to the conclusion that I am right and there won't be two Haotian Haha. I do think like you. The other girl must be the flower addict or another character. 

 

SYR, DiDi, Hu Yuxuan are really good friends you can totally tell. It makes me very happy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, angelangie said:

i dont think we will have 2 haotian.....they are already at the end of their filming from the way things looks.....some of NingQue brothers already finished their parts.....and they had parted.....so most probably they will be wrapping up the filming soon.....

 

we might even have season 3 :x

 I agree @angelangie I don't believe there are two Haotian.

 

In February director Yang posted that filming would end at the end of May. Which meant they would film for five months.That article is still on her weibo page. If they finish filming before that it would be only four months or less of filming. I feel that is rushed. How many episodes can we get for s2 then? I wanted 60 episodes like s1. 

 

Director Yang also mentioned that it would be 8 months of post production.  Which meant that series would air in February. I don't know why YBY (MSS) mentioned in her live broadcast that EN 2 would air later this year. I would think the director knows more abour when s2 will actually air. So now everyone seems confused as to when series will finish filming and when it will air. 

 

Could it be that maybe they are splitting it into 3 seasons now? If that's the case I won't complain as long as DiRen is back as NQ/SS haha. Actually the whole cast from s2 needs to return. I truly doubt this time they didn't make sure to have everyone return if they know there will be a s3. Another cast change would look really irresponsible. 

 

So let me know what you guys think.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@n3bula Even if YCY not playing as a flower addict but don't worry we still have stockpiles of female roles: 

  • 2 saintess in white divine hall of light
  • The girl from South Sea (I guess this girl has a relative with Chen PiPi). I got it from the latest chapter uploaded today.

Base on BTS so far that we got, season 2 will cover  volume 5 in novel because I saw Tang XiaoTang rescue PiPi in Light Sacrifice. Since all chapters in volume 5 haven't been translated yet, possibility new characters will appear *haha my wishful thinking*. Maybe someone in here already read the chinese version can enlighten us??

 

13 hours ago, angelangie said:

i dont think we will have 2 haotian.....they are already at the end of their filming from the way things looks.....some of NingQue brothers already finished their parts.....and they had parted.....so most probably they will be wrapping up the filming soon.....

 

we might even have season 3 :x

 

That's my wish too. Kinda confusing if we have 2 haotian in the same times. We saw some part of Yiren BTS as haotian. If they want to add another haotian with a different person, viewers will get dizzy while watching an old and new haotian back and forth no-no-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937. Director, just use CGI to make her tall and fat, please! *sigh*

 

On 3/30/2019 at 9:11 PM, Snow Guardian said:

 

@shrvirus just send your viruses to those haters then they will stop bullying SYR:lol:

 

Have you seen the latest pics where SYR, CPP, Dylan, and their other friend hang out together in Thailand? I bet these four people are gonna be best friends or perhaps, they are already indicated each other good friends in real life. They look very comfortable with each other:wub: but, of course.. those pathetic fans are getting even more jealous and say bla bla bla about Dylan and SYR:joy: but, who cares???! 

<Sorry for cutting your post>

 

:D:D:D I will send them my ultimate virus in the right times. Replying their ridiculous comments are just wasting time .. so unworthy. I'll refrain myself patiently until around drama aired. Then if I still find out those ridiculous things when it aired especially to those people who cross the lines and disturb EverNight lovers enjoying the show, at that time I will drop them my grenade words .. they should be ready because my words as sharp as Ning Que's podao :lol::lol:.

 

Of course I've. Their shoes drew attention .. Where did the idea come from??!! teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793 It's like a jackpot .. between this trio, the friendship is already goal in real. But I found something amuse me on IG, they thought that the real couple was SangSang and Chen PiPi hahaha *TheyKeepOnDenialMode* head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377.. This trio is just friends. Did they not know terms of friend??!! Is it wrong if opposite sex becomes friends??!! :blink:

 

When haters kept guessing what happened in Thailand like what-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279378 ,

NingQue - SangSang - PiPi in Thailand like moving-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793 smooth-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793yeah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279378 .. they were just happy hangout together and enjoyed delicious cuisines LOL. People sometimes was thinking too much *sigh*.

  • LOL 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shrvirus said:

@n3bula Even if YCY not playing as a flower addict but don't worry we still have stockpiles of female roles: 

  • 2 saintess in white divine hall of light
  • The girl from South Sea (I guess this girl has a relative with Chen PiPi). I got it from the latest chapter uploaded today.

Base on BTS so far that we got, season 2 will cover  volume 5 in novel because I saw Tang XiaoTang rescue PiPi in Light Sacrifice. Since all chapters in volume 5 haven't been translated yet, possibility new characters will appear *haha my wishful thinking

Yes many more characters. I was only worried because I had read that there were two Haotian before watching video with subs. After that I was like were did they get that the director said two Haotian :blink:? I guess they thought it because of the white clothing. Well lately all bts scenes show girls in white including MSS :lol:Director Yang never said another Haotian so since then I am calm. There is only one SS and Haotian and that's our SYR. 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...