Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, chococarmela said:

 

@chrissydiva LSH definitely came in raging today! He was not having it. The Chairman is officially one of my favorite characters.

 

Who are your favorite characters?

 

Gotta be this bean:

xgMCnyZ.png

 

He is intelligent/filial/forgiving/understanding/sociable/polite/obedient/resilient/adaptable/cooperative/cute/fun-loving....just so perfect

  • Like 1
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDFbhsAVblA

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-wTxmlFAFo

 

can't embed the video, so this is a snapshot. LSH, SH, the granddad and VC think the AR is dead (NJ forced the doctor to give her some drug that deceived them), but NJ takes her away. Her wheel chair is upturned at the end of the episode, and no preview :(

 

Capture.jpg

Capture.jpg

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Karma is a B""""h. To think that she gets into another accident thanks to her son NJ again. Not to mention, it happens when NJ and LSH are fighting while her wheelchair slides down and hits a car that was making a turn:expressionless:.  I feel sorry for that driver who has to make a statement and also has to fill up the insurance paper:sweat:.

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/1/2019 at 9:34 AM, newyee said:

 

Gotta be this bean:

 

 

He is intelligent/filial/forgiving/understanding/sociable/polite/obedient/resilient/adaptable/cooperative/cute/fun-loving....just so perfect

 

@newyee I love Gun too!

@nohamahamoud2002 Getting really tired of the "no-previews"... :unamused:

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Thanks
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LSH gets the bag from the Park's house and he finds the newspaper clips along with the Cufflinks. He finds out how his parents died and wants to ask granny but he decides against it. Esther finds out that NJ wants money only. Why does she look surprised:blink: at that? LSH tells Esther to look after grandma and don't tell her a thing. I wonder how long that's gonna last lol:sweatingbullets:.

 

LSH goes to his house and NJ confronts him. Basically NJ tells him that his father murdered his mom and his dad is basically living. San Ha mom comes back to the house and they lose NJ because she decided it was a good a idea to hold him and yell at him:expressionless:. But it gets interesting when San Ha mom finds out that LSH parents were their old neighbor. The family don't believe LSH dad did that to his own wife however, they made a good point on telling LSH to ask AR what really happened in the house that day. 

 

NJ hires a doctor by threatening him with his family's lives to fake AR's death. He injects her with something and her heart stops. LSH starts to shake AR and wants to know what really happened that day and she can't die like this without paying for her crimes. LSH told the chairman that he heard from NJ that his father is alive and the chairman started to avoid the topic. What was interesting was the fact that VC didn't even know his older brother was alive. He is like: Hyung is alive????. What's going on here?

 

The EP ended with AR's wheelchair hitting the poor driver's car lol:sweat_smile::mrgreen:

 

We need the preview to find out if she is dead or not.

 

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Karma is a B""""h. To think that she gets into another accident thanks to her son NJ again. Not to mention, it happens when NJ and LSH are fighting while her wheelchair slides down and hits a car that was making a turn:expressionless:.  I feel sorry for that driver who has to make a statement and also has to fill up the insurance paper:sweat:.

 

 

Didn’t watch today , did she died 

if yes , did she died in the hand of someone strange, when we have all this list of people want to kill her :joy::mrgreen:

 

 

Edit We posted same time , let me read ur recap :tounge_wink:

 

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

 

 

Didn’t watch today , did she died 

if yes , did she died in the hand of someone strange, when we have all this list of people want to kill her :joy::mrgreen:

 

 

Edit We posted same time , let me read ur recap :tounge_wink:

 

Hopefully she is dead lol though I'm worried about that poor driver who walked in the middle of this bulls"""t. :sweat_smile::mrgreen:

  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, lu09 said:

LSH gets the bag from the Park's house and he finds the newspaper clips along with the Cufflinks. He finds out how his parents died and wants to ask granny but he decides against it. Esther finds out that NJ wants money only. Why does she look surprised:blink: at that? LSH tells Esther to look after grandma and don't tell her a thing. I wonder how long that's gonna last lol:sweatingbullets:.

 

LSH goes to his house and NJ confronts him. Basically NJ tells him that his father murdered his mom and his dad is basically living. San Ha mom comes back to the house and they lose NJ because she decided it was a good a idea to hold him and yell at him:expressionless:. But it gets interesting when San Ha mom finds out that LSH parents were their old neighbor. The family don't believe LSH dad did that to his own wife however, they made a good point on telling LSH to ask AR what really happened in the house that day. 

 

NJ hires a doctor by threatening him with his family's lives to fake AR's death. He injects her with something and her heart stops. LSH starts to shake AR and wants to know what really happened that day and she can't die like this without paying for her crimes. LSH told the chairman that he heard from NJ that his father is alive and the chairman started to avoid the topic. What was interesting was the fact that VC didn't even know his older brother was alive. He is like: Hyung is alive????. What's going on here?

 

The EP ended with AR's wheelchair hitting the poor driver's car lol:sweat_smile::mrgreen:

 

We need the preview to find out if she is dead or not.

 

 

@lu09 I thought VC knew his brother was alive?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@chococarmela I watched the raw and VC asked the chairman if his brother is really alive. I'm even surprised he doesn't know this. Before the chairman could answer it, AR's machine started beeping lol:mrgreen:

  • Like 3
  • Insightful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lu09 said:

@chococarmela I watched the raw and VC asked the chairman if his brother is really alive. I'm even surprised he doesn't know this. Before the chairman could answer it, AR's machine started beeping lol:mrgreen:

Interesting. Things are getting interesting...

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Hopefully she is dead lol though I'm worried about that poor driver who walked in the middle of this bulls"""t. :sweat_smile::mrgreen:

 

:mrgreen::joy: - so me only team evil then :grimace:

 

If she died, we will come for everyone head :joy:

 

6CE2249E-0259-48B3-B061-B04DA3E9B47B.gif

 

.. we gonna spare @newyee  favourite child Chan :joy: 

 

@nohamahamoud2002  I get annoyed when there is no preview I feel like looking at hole 

 

99C6F13C-1547-4795-A8A7-59AF7A68AF9F.gif

 

.. dark mode , because AR is hurt :naughty:

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

@Ameera Ali Agreed. (How do I delete pictures??)

Just touch the picture and on the left side, you will see option like cut, copy or paste. Just touch cut and it will disappear.

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

 

:mrgreen::joy: - so me only team evil then :grimace:

 

If she died, we will come for everyone head :joy:

 

.. we gonna spare @newyee  favourite child Chan :joy: 

 

@nohamahamoud2002  I get annoyed when there is no preview I feel like looking at hole 

 

.. dark mode , because AR is hurt :naughty:

What are you talking about chingu? I was team evil from the beginning lol:mrgreen::naughty:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Just touch the picture and on the left side, you will see option like cut, copy or paste. Just touch cut and it will disappear.

What are you talking about chingu? I was team evil from the beginning lol:mrgreen::naughty:

 

:mrgreen::joy: you worried me for second, remember our target, SH head , Aura share , we don’t need the chairman chair  is contagious  :joy: 

 

Would we see DoRi tonight, or  he wasn’t in the episode today :cry:

 

@chococarmela  follow lu09 step :relaxed: 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally we see retribution happening to the evilest team these 2 episodes. I am grateful :D to SH mom for 'sacrificing' herself to 'allow' NJ to escape & get AR out of hospital....

 

DTup2Rt.png

P/S: Why these people have to do things in pair? SH mom just has a fall...it's not fatal. Napping the guy behind is most important. But if above doesn't happen, then there won't be the next scene:

 

xjTyiXi.png

Oh my! Omma sliding down the ram....

 

DbzDkjG.png

She's sprawling on the floor somewhere even if she's not dead :vicx:

 

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

 

:mrgreen::joy: you worried me for second, remember our target, SH head , Aura share , we don’t need the chairman chair  is contagious  :joy: 

 

 

Would we see DoRi tonight, he wasn’t i the episode today :cry:

Will never forget that lol:mrgreen:. I was laughing like a lunatic when AR's wheelchair started to move like it was playing hockey:joy::mrgreen:. Look at the way she was moving lol.  I was like oh no they didn't do this lol:sweat_smile:.

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...