[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lu09 I saw it, but I was mostly focused on SH or fake SH's look to remember that witch. I rewatched it again and that annoying chick gave her pictures of the Park family and says Soo Ho's name. Is she gonna fake pretend to be SH? Then she better drop all that makeup lol  Anyway, I'mma stop. My head hurts and I need to do some work lolol

@newyee For the kids, it depends on how long was the time jump. I thought it was 1 year? If it's 1, they can still use them. If it's more, that will be a stretch to use the same kids. 

2 hours ago, lu09 said:

@chococarmela Hopefully:sweatingbullets:. Won't get my expectations high with this:(

@Ameera Ali I dropped it's my life like a bomb too lol:mrgreen:. I'm gonna still check tomorrow to find out WTH is going lol:expressionless:

@nohamahamoud2002 I don't care about NJ anymore lol. The moment he turned to mommy and lost his purpose was the day I dropped him off lol:sweatingbullets:

@chrissydiva Indeed , the name changing in this drama succeeded the limit lol:sweat:. Have you seen the preview? AR is on a wheelchair with her sunglasses on lol:mrgreen:

Things just got good! SH turning evil is exactly what I need @lu09 @Ameera Ali

1 hour ago, chrissydiva said:

@lu09 I saw it, but I was mostly focused on SH or fake SH's look to remember that witch. I rewatched it again and that annoying chick gave her pictures of the Park family and says Soo Ho's name. Is she gonna fake pretend to be SH? Then she better drop all that makeup lol  Anyway, I'mma stop. My head hurts and I need to do some work lolol

@newyee For the kids, it depends on how long was the time jump. I thought it was 1 year? If it's 1, they can still use them. If it's more, that will be a stretch to use the same kids. 

@chrissydiva Fake? I hope it’s the real SH! 

@chococarmela lol I just say "fake" for the sake of conversation and till I understand with subs. SH is definitely not dead since they didn't seem to find a body. I just have a hard time believing she'll be busy playing dress up instead of running to her husband and son if some kind of brainwashing/amnesia wasn't involved. 

6 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

@chococarmela lol I just say "fake" for the sake of conversation and till I understand with subs. SH is definitely not dead since they didn't seem to find a body. I just have a hard time believing she'll be busy playing dress up instead of running to her husband and son if some kind of brainwashing/amnesia wasn't involved. 

I think amnesia/brainwashing she loves  Sh/Gun too much.

:rage::rage::rage: That's it, I'm not watching anymore...It's gotten far to ridiculous...What a load of old rubbish...If they run out of ideas that would allow the drama to flow properly and logically, they should have just stopped it at finding Chan/Gun and LSH getting his identity back. Everyone be appropriately punished and moved on to the next drama...not this load of farfetched baloney...This added stuff at the end is bull...with a capital B... grrrrrrrrr 

giphy.gif

I'm DONE, DONE, DONE... :triumph:

hey chingus, did you notice sth? if SH is not dead, then NJ is not dead either

I think he may have done sth to change her to the creepy woman we see, maybe medical interference or sth, giving her certain drugs or I don't know what

remember the silly preview of yesterday, you all predicted that AR was dead

and NJ is trying to kill GN.

but all the predictions were wrong. AR is alive and NJ kidnapped SH :) it is always upside down :D

15 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

hey chingus, did you notice sth? if SH is not dead, then NJ is not dead either

I think he may have done sth to change her to the creepy woman we see, maybe medical interference or sth, giving her certain drugs or I don't know what

remember the silly preview of yesterday, you all predicted that AR was dead

and NJ is trying to kill GN.

but all the predictions were wrong. AR is alive and NJ kidnapped SH :) it is always upside down :D

I never thought NJ is dead either. And technically he did run his car toward both SH and Gun so we weren't far off lol It's just that SH, unlike some kdrama characters, had the good sense to push her son out of the way instead of hugging him thinking their embrace would save their kids lol

And that lady had Soo Ho's mom necklace and she could have only gotten it from NJ. He was the one in possession of it. They probably not showing him in the preview on purpose. 

57 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

And that lady had Soo Ho's mom necklace and she could have only gotten it from NJ. He was the one in possession of it. They probably not showing him in the preview on purpose. 

yes that is what I was saying. Yesterday's preview didn't show AR on purpose too, so that we think she is dead.

NJ is not a suicidal character, he wants revenge.

3 hours ago, dulceres said:

(Deleted)

3 hours ago, chrissydiva said:

With everything that's happened, there's no way SH would be the same person she once was!

Well "ice wine" lady said that it's been 15 yrs since she's been in Korea (time jump is just 1 yr) and she wasn't going for vacation but for revenge. What the what? The writer thought it was a good idea to introduce another revenge plot from another random character?? Maybe SH has an evil twin or lookalike lol The writer needs to get her life. 

Esther saying that instead of repenting in prison, Aera wrote a book regarding Aura family secrets. Is her own  behind repenting in prison? Glass houses and all. 

Me at the writer

tenor.gif

Since AR is alive, I believe  NJ and SH survived the plunged into the sea.  Writer nim, how are you going to resurrect NJ?:lol:  a new character or OSH clone:blush:???? really don't like the new hair style and that huge sunglass :flushed:.  going back to Korea for revenge, against who? and why keep pictures of SH/Gun?  This new character is also staying  Ha Yeong's house and she knows PSH's Dad.  The grandparents hide their autistic eldest son in a temple:rolleyes: because they believed he killed his wife.  Don't want people mocking him/family and for the sake of AURA. 

AR wrote a book about AURA's family secrets, wash dirty linen  for public to see:crazy:. AURA need to hire a good PR firm:joy:I am being facetious.

Writer nim, why oh why you are doing this?:rage:I was hoping OSH/PSH/Gun will have some happy time, not that measly pizza lunch:dissapointed_relieved:.  

@dulceres Measly pizza lunch lol That's when you knew things were gonna go down hill. And with SH saying she wanted to remember the picture till the day she died, she really called for it. And how the heck their first family picture is at a pizza place? Tragic! 

NJ will come back like Jon Snow lol Park CEO is now being driven around and is still b**chy to Esther. "Why are you at the office?" Lol

@dulceres @chrissydiva

Gun lives by pizza alone, and so do Dori & Seul Ha - even the samgyetang isn't boiled for her.

I wonder how many years AR gets in prison? Seriously, can they allow a criminal to attend a press meeting & looking so smirk & being wheeled by a MIB?

3uJALA4.png

I've already discounted my kdrama logic to 40% & today I'll further reduce it to 10%. :o

I thought the new SH or her doppelganger looks prettier although a little like having an AI chip embedded & looking b**chy. :D

@Ameera Ali Thanks for the invitation to watch the other kdrama. :wub: I was planning to take a break after this. :sweatingbullets: Meanwhile still looking forward to your hilarious posts. :P

Previously it was San Ha who had to do all the work of getting Soo Ho back. Now it's Soo Ho's turn to help (real) San Ha or expose (fake) San Ha. 

As much as I hate how long winding this story is getting, the twist is kinda interesting. The Aura family has the worst luck. 

I have been pondering with my little brain:

1. The crazy doc, who changed LSH face, has completed another masterpiece SH1?

2. Why is Yun Ah married to an autistic man when she's VC's first love? Does she not have any relative?

3. If the ice wine lady is indeed SH with amnesia, why is her personality & mannerism completely changed, like she's been living the high life & heavy make-up for years? 

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/leftywife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0682-01-495663,read,,88,793149

preview (google translation)

Sanha (Lee, Soo-kyung) and the family is gathered together, and Suho (Kim Jin-woo) finds his family from Gemma. Aera (Seung Yeon Lee) waits for Nam Jun (Jin Tae-hyun) and Suho starts to investigate Gemma with the whereabouts of Se-chul

@Ameera Ali NJ is not dead :)

Archived