[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

@newyee He's the other doctor in Aera's room, right? Knowing NJ, he's probably threatening him with a pic of his daughter. It looks like an highschooler. Let's add more crimes to his list lol 

@chrissydiva and @newyee, checked the English translation of the preview, seems like NJ wants Mommy dearest dead and or ordering the doctor to kill AR:crazy: what a filial son? or it's a ploy?:sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, dulceres said:

@chrissydiva and @newyee, checked the English translation of the preview, seems like NJ wants Mommy dearest dead and or ordering the doctor to kill AR:crazy: what a filial son? or it's a ploy?:sweatingbullets:

@dulceres What?? NJ is crazy. He needs to go to a mental institution.

Thanks for the recap chingus. :D

2 hours ago, dulceres said:

He want to kill AR , after everything, my neck hurting :joy::mrgreen: feeling AR pain . 

This writer playing games with us , @nohamahamoud2002 have talk with NJ all these leather make him crazy :joy: oxygen not going to his head :mrgreen:

10 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

SH is not crazy, she's passionate... Too passionate. She can kill Esther too :joy:

Who can kill this innocent face except witch:yum:  - I rest my case :mrgreen:

15566558711556655858.gif

.. she promises Aura gallery for me :joy:

Poor Dori, his days are numbered. And funny how SH thinks she won't be moving into that house and remain with her parents forever lol Dori will be fine. LSH is still family. She should be more worried about the grandparents giving her son preferential treatment. Grandma basically told Gun that this is his house and he will live there with mommy and daddy. 

LSH was so mad that even SH and his uncle were shooked. He said he won't let Aera die in peace lol Grandpa had the best lines. First with the "We can't trust the police." and "I knew she wouldn't die since she's so evil."

VC was about to confess something else till LSH came out full of rage for what Aera did to him. And grandma now denying that she said her son was alive mmmh. With what that NJ's former lackey said, LSH dad was seen alive by the neighbors after the wife was murdered then how the hell they were able to publish the story that they died during burglary? I think SH parents were their neighbors too so they'll probably recognize them when they see the newspaper tomorrow. Soo Ho coming for his San Ha. She better not be missing a strand of hair lol

SH mom is shameless, I'll give her that. Unbelievable the stuffs that come out of her mouth. No self awareness.

And LSH was so nasty to Esther, it made me cackle lmao

@chrissydiva, Ester can sing like a canary; wanted to get credits for saving grandma from NJ thugs/mib:lol:.  The famous line in K-drama "better not be missing a strand of hair". I remember NJ telling Ester the same thing when he was so enamored with OSH. 

LSH/OSH will not be a happy camper if they found out that the grandparents/VC  lied to them about LSH's Dad.

I have also this icky feeling about Ha Young(the lady in yellow/white pantsuit), can she be related to LSH Dad? or can she a sibling of LSH? this writer is known for creating plot/scenarios with complicated relationships.:weary:

Yes, OSH Mom has no shame in her bones and tactless:flushed:, will probably take time before NJ get caught and he is not buying the bait about Mommy Dearest dying. Looking forward to seeing Grandpa twist his neck and begging for mercy:lol:

@dulceresthat lady is not needed. Her hairstyle irritates me lmao I know, I'm petty. Unless like I said, she's working for LSH dad who is trying to get back at his parents for abandoning him and his brother for his involvement in his wife's death. I remember paintings in the house during that flashback. If he was the painter, maybe that's how he got money by selling his paintings and used that money for buying shares at the company.  When we start seeing her talking on the phone with an hidden figure then we'll know for sure lol

1 hour ago, chrissydiva said:

Poor Dori, his days are numbered. And funny how SH thinks she won't be moving into that house and remain with her parents forever lol Dori will be fine. LSH is still family. She should be more worried about the grandparents giving her son preferential treatment. Grandma basically told Gun that this is his house and he will live there with mommy and daddy. 

LSH was so mad that even SH and his uncle were shooked. He said he won't let Aera die in peace lol Grandpa had the best lines. First with the "We can't trust the police." and "I knew she wouldn't die since she's so evil."

VC was about to confess something else till LSH came out full of rage for what Aera did to him. And grandma now denying that she said her son was alive mmmh. With what that NJ's former lackey said, LSH dad was seen alive by the neighbors after the wife was murdered then how the hell they were able to publish the story that they died during burglary? I think SH parents were their neighbors too so they'll probably recognize them when they see the newspaper tomorrow. Soo Ho coming for his San Ha. She better not be missing a strand of hair lol

SH mom is shameless, I'll give her that. Unbelievable the stuffs that come out of her mouth. No self awareness.

And LSH was so nasty to Esther, it made me cackle lmao

@chrissydiva LSH definitely came in raging today! He was not having it. The Chairman is officially one of my favorite characters.

Who are your favorite characters?

@chococarmela Yeah LSH is soooo done lol The ending scene actually kinda had him mirroring his grandfather in terms of their rage against mother and son. And when they were at the house, the chairman was basically like "You're right. I'll do whatever you want. I'll have their heads for you." Lol

My faves? Not a long list lol Mostly the OTP. Though right now, it's mostly LSH probably because he's the biggest victim and I relate to his anger and pain the most. I stanned SH more at the beginning when she was looking for her husband then trying to get him back. She was basically fighting the battle by herself and hold her own against the two villains then won. 

Esther was turned into a cartoon. It's like now she's comic relief. So I have a hard time to take her seriously as a villain who changed someone's face and did all the evil things. I still hate her though. She should have been more like Lee Yuri's character in Jang Bori. I mean she was despicable but dang Lee Yuri did the work putting 150% work. 

I think Aera is the most consistent villain out of the three imo They are just not the kind of villains I stan, like the one from my icon picture lol

8 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

@chococarmela Yeah LSH is soooo done lol The ending scene actually kinda had him mirroring his grandfather in terms of their rage against mother and son. And when they were at the house, the chairman was basically like "You're right. I'll do whatever you want. I'll have their heads for you." Lol

My faves? Not a long list lol Mostly the OTP. Though right now, it's mostly LSH probably because he's the biggest victim and I relate to his anger and pain the most. I stanned SH more at the beginning when she was looking for her husband then trying to get him back. She was basically fighting the battle by herself and hold her own against the two villains then won. 

Esther was turned into a cartoon. It's like now she's comic relief. So I have a hard time to take her seriously as a villain who changed someone's face and did all the evil things. I still hate her though. She should have been more like Lee Yuri's character in Jang Bori. I mean she was despicable but dang Lee Yuri did the work putting 150% work. 

I think Aera is the most consistent villain out of the three imo They are just not the kind of villains I stan, like the one from my icon picture lol

I know! :joy:

SH is actually pretty badass in her own way. I love her too as well as LSH. He had the best development as a character. I used to like Esther but now she's annoying! I want them to kill her off and I don't understand why everyone is ok with her being around. The Chairman is awesome. Grandma? Weak, but pretty cool. VC also had the best character development too. The little sister is amazing! NJ? Despicable. I like Ha Young. And the blind dad. SH mom is shameless, annoying and greedy. San Dal is cool. Chan and No Ah are too cute! :D

Ep 81 scenes that caught my eyes:

WqpfvqK.jpg

If the adults are so shocked, how about the poor kid? Talking about negligent mom :sweatingbullets:

C3zJ1Vc.jpg

Her lifelong dream comes true ;)

PQ88PjN.png

(Top secret about AR dying plot)

Ain't trusting the woman he can't live without? :blink:

On 5/1/2019 at 9:15 AM, newyee said:

Ep 81 scenes that caught my eyes:

If the adults are so shocked, how about the poor kid? Talking about negligent mom :sweatingbullets:

Her lifelong dream comes true ;)

(Top secret about AR dying plot)

Ain't trusting the woman he can't live without? :blink:

@newyee Never liked SH mom. So greedy and selfish.

Archived