[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Is he seriously useless of man , fall for he attempted to kill her self :rage:

she is a mad woman, she always resorted to this "trick" whenever she can't have her way :(

from closely watching NJ's actions, I strongly believe he will repent at the end. I hope he doesn't die :( (many viewers don't like him :D but still I don't think he is equally evil at Esther and AR, whom I really don't have any hopes they repent)

1 minute ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

she is a mad woman, she always resorted to this "trick" whenever she can't have her way :(

You think , he learn from all her attempts, but no , always end play her game :rage:

Did u watch all episodes, grandmother is she alright :cry::cry:

9 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

from closely watching NJ's actions, I strongly believe he will repent at the end. I hope he doesn't die :( (many viewers don't like him :D but still I don't think he is equally evil at Esther and AR, whom I really don't have any hopes they repent)

AR is definitely crazy.

But NJ won't repent at all I think. Too ambitious for that.

I wonder who that lady in yellow is... Will she help LSH and VC?

@Ameera Ali Episode ended with a beautiful reunion of grandma and LSH. Security guy said to granny that LSH is coming and Granny was to life again lol:sweat_smile:

While VC might have learned business in school, he was never taught how to stop his lunatic wife from poking herself with something lol:mrgreen::joy:

@Ameera Ali  @nohamahamoud2002 I could only watch a few clips too. AR & NJ could escape just like how ridiculous Esther could escape from SH's house when she sneaked in to find the video. Wasn't the lady in yellow still in the meeting room when the evil duo ran off. How did she get into her car faster than them? 

Those men in black are very dumb when they are inside Park's house but super strong & smart when they are fighting the policemen & the good guys. :rolleyes:

Just a quick summary before I start work:sweatingbullets:.

LSH and chairman reunion. NJ and AR escaping with their men in black. NJ and AR going to the paper company and VC along with 2 useless cops waiting there. AR pokes herself while she lets NJ escape. NJ takes Esther and Granny hostage. Esther told NJ that LSH dad is among the living:expressionless:. Wrong person for the wrong information:weary:. Esther escapes while NJ is in his deep thinking lol :sweat_smile:. She calls LSH to tell him where she is. NJ wants his mommy exchange for Granny. AR mommy is in surgery and for what, I don't understand :sweat:. LSH double crossed NJ lol. NJ got an empty ambulance while LSH got granny save and sound. And the EP ends with the reunion. 

@lu09 Thanks for the summary & Happy working!

Ep 80 preview:

LSH, granny & Esther return to Park house where chairman, VC & SH are waiting. (but I don't know what VC & Esther are talking about).

NJ is in hiding & he calls someone from his hp.

The doctor checks on an unconscious AR while chairman, VC & LSH look on. The trio has a discussion after that.

The lady in yellow (now white) meets up with NJ in a cafeteria.

NJ in a residential estate & sees SH, SH mom & Gun going home.  NJ says something to himself. (He looks as if he's stealing a van)

2 hours ago, lu09 said:

LSH double crossed NJ lol.

at last a good guy is being smart :D I almost lost hope :D

tumblr_mt2go6yOIv1rijbg1o1_500.gif

@Ameera Ali

Spoiler

:D from  Movie "Sweeney Todd, The Demon Barber of Fleet Street" :D Johnny Depp, he used to be good guy in the movie but the evil man sent him to prison, took his wife and daughter. :D

later he became the Demon barber who started vengeance.

I can't at them playing that sad instrumental music during that mother and son scene. Like I'm supposed to care about those two psychos and their pain. I loved that LSH never let go of his anger and desire to catch NJ. The empty ambulance made me lol. That dude better not be eyeing SH and Gun to use them as leverage to flee from the preview. 

It looks like they actually released news that LSH father was dead from that newspaper cut out Esther and NJ were looking at. Is it because they believed he killed his wife and was mentally unstable so to cover it up, they made up that robbery story and send him away. Of course, that twit Esther had to share the info when grandma told her to tell her grandson not NJ!! Smh 

7 hours ago, chrissydiva said:

I can't at them playing that sad instrumental music during that mother and son scene. Like I'm supposed to care about those two psychos and their pain. I loved that LSH never let go of his anger and desire to catch NJ. The empty ambulance made me lol. That dude better not be eyeing SH and Gun to use them as leverage to flee from the preview. 

@chrissydiva, sorry to cut your post;  yup; NJ better not  do that,  use SH and Gun  as his shield to flee:angry:.  VC, cannot believe that he fell for AR trick again:dissapointed_relieved:. Waiting for the sub:blush:

Chingu's, enjoy the rest of the week:wub:

42 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am really surprised at the love-hate relation between the mother-son duo. They are really so strange :( I just can't understand them.

For me they did a good job today , for once I like AR doing something for NJ , I always thought she playing him  , she always treated him like dirts so I have my concerns about her motives ,but to hear her  acknowledge her mistakes for once toward NJ was something amazing. She crazy but she always die hard mom for her children , wrong or right . 

now I am excited to know LSH family secrets 

Archived