[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ameera Ali @chrissydiva @nohamahamoud2002 @lu09

Thanks for all the bits & pieces of today's ep. I can't find the full ep so I shall wait for the sub tomorrow. 

Did y'all catch the scene when Seul Ha hugs San Dal & he pushes her to the floor, out of shock? LOL.  But he's quick to help her up & says something nice. 

Here's Ep 79 preview:

NJ gets granny & Esther ready to leave Park's house. Chairman is also in their room & he tries to hit NJ with his stick but unsuccessful. Esther tries to verbally stop them (wow!)

VC & LSH inside Park's house with AR. She is holding a briefcase. They are surrounded by the men in black. VC shouts for the cops & there comes one regular & one chief cop. VC points at AR, says something & LSH forcefully takes the briefcase from AR. (They should have gotten the chief or seal team earlier & not the kindergarten cops).

Granny & Esther being brought by MIB into a car. Seul Ha, who should be in San Dal's car (muack) keeping a watch out, reports what she sees to LSH

Chairman is inside a car with NJ & his men. He's eventually being knocked off by chloroform. He's being helped onto a wheelchair (still unconscious) at destination.

SH is on the phone in a conference hall (?) & her non-specky male colleague seems to be installing a spy cam (?) among the flowers on the table. (wild guess)

@Ameera Ali from what I understood from the video, NJ is treating the chairman as a dementia patient:crazy:. NJ is claiming that the chairman already did the DNA test and NJ is indeed his grandson and that Esther was never in the room<_<:expressionless:. Chairman is clearly pissed off with the level of bullsh""t that is going around with this mother and son duo:weary:.

@newyee I couldn't find the raws either-_-. I felt embarrassed from her lol:sweat_smile:. Dude has every reason to stay away from this level of madness:joy::mrgreen:

So San Ha is on the move finally lol:sweat_smile:. Hopefully this whole fiasco ends soon. I'm getting tired of seeing AR and NJ smug faces:weary:.

@nohamahamoud2002 what's with the blue tie lol:mrgreen:

@Ameera Ali, @newyee, @lu09, @chrissydiva  and @nohamahamoud2002:wub:again, thanks;  :heart:your comments and gifs Chingu's.:blush: been really busy, managed to check few clips today  and preview.

NJ took the Chairman and drugged him, VC and AR will be arrested:flushed:.  LSH tailing NJ, Chairman and MIB to the conference. 

Battle of the eldest grandson coming soon:lol:

Hopefully, some issues will be resolved sooner than later. i.e. grandparents safety.

Ugh I'm seeing Red just by looking at the clips today:expressionless:. They are still trying to make the chairman a dementia patient. Even the doctor who was in charge of doing the DNA test between the chairman and NJ joined the evil duo:unamused:

Ok, so I watched the full raw and the ending was good. Yey, finally they got exposed:mrgreen:. I'm not angry anymore lol:joy::smirk:.The doctor was videotaping the chairman along with NJ and AR lol. The video got played at the shareholders meeting:mrgreen::joy:. EP ended with LSH calling the chairman grandfather. 

According to grandma, LSH dad is alive :scream:. She told Esther to tell LSH that his dad is alive. What's going on??? Grandma better not die because she looked worse. 

The preview is hilarious lol. Where is @Ameera Ali? You need to make a pic of AR running away from the room lol:joy::mrgreen:. What's up with AR and her wrist cuts? Can't she do better than that? She told VC in the preview to not touch her son:expressionless:. I'm in tears:unamused:

15 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

@lu09 The ending was the best lmao Their arrogance got them good. Serves them right.  The website hasn't updated the preview for Monday yet. I want to see that witch run too lol 

They save the best for last lol:joy:. My phone almost broke when I was watching only the clips:sweat:.  We need to do it in slow motion lol. It would be funnier when we watch it on Monday episode:mrgreen::sweat_smile:

@Ameera Ali no problem:D

Whew finally was able to log in again.. 

I have to say NJ seems to be the one I am disappointed with the most.. His initial goal was to make his mom pay for his abandonment and the death of his father. (Of course I always knew that his mommy issues were just him crying out for his mom.) Not since AR has found out he is her son has he done anything to really make AR suffer like he promised. Instead he has joined forces with her just like I said so long ago to help take what does not belong to either of them. Those people had nothing to do with the choices AR made that lead to his abandonment and his fathers death. If he is resentful that he had to accept charity for his education and life up to that point then he can make them humble a different way. How quick he was to join AR's bandwagon when she showed him a little fake love and care. AR is a snake and is only using him and does not really care about him as a mother should. NJ became the next tool after the loss of her son. 

Why is he resentful about DK? Because AR showed love to him when he was alive and lived as his mom? Why does he hate LSH? Because he has DK's face or is the true grandson of that family or because LSH is very smart and able to beat him at his own game? Why take something that has nothing to do with what his original game plan was? Aura is not the cause of his mother leaving its his own mothers character and personality! He has experienced bad things by a family member yet he turns around and does the same things to someone else messing in their life! I am just waiting for the moment that he fully realizes that AR may not have ever cared about him but was using him or AR finally realizes that all of her actions hurt her children but its too late to save her 1st born because of her actions. 

I have a question. Does NJ know yet that it was his own grandfather that killed his father? If not I hope he learns this information and does not listen to AR's excuses and goes back to his original game plan to get revenge on her. I still feel that NJ will end up sacrificing himself for either AR or someone else trying to save their life. Perhaps seeing another son hurt or dying will wake up AR to her evil character. 

Ep 79 was an exciting way to end the week. The 'twist' regarding the doctor was a pleasant surprise. I didn't see that coming. :D

As we guessed a few episodes ago, LSH's dad is alive afterall. We'll find out the details soon! In the meantime, I hope grandmother would be rescued right away and be able to safely recover.

My most-hated 1 minute in this episode was when AR asked to be called 'mother' by NJ in exchange for all the wrong things they're doing to steal Aura. I nearly cringed.  She's so evil. 

We still have 21 episodes to go. That's still a lot, and most secrets are already out. So am guessing (again) that the new character, the representative of the company who holds the 2nd biggest shares (the one in bright yellow mustard pantsuit), would be NJ's bedfellow to drag the series for the next 4 weeks.  

From the preview, AR would 'save' NJ from being arrested by threatening to harm herself and the VC with the police would fall for her trick, however ridiculous. :rolleyes:

Can't wait for next week! The comeuppance on NJ and AR can't come soon enough.   The most ideal ending for me would be for AR to see/watch NJ die. She should be punished in the most painful way by losing what she values most.   Getting arrested would not do it for me because they've already been through that and they somehow always get released. 

Ep 80 preview:

The narrations:

"Explain yourself KNJ!"

"My real eldest grandson is this man here, LSH!"

"Everything was fabricated by CAR & KNJ."

"Where is AR & NJ?"

"The police are looking for them."

VC to NJ "Are you looking for this?" "Did you plan to flee if you failed at the shareholders meeting?"

"Stop it! Get away from my son!" "NJ, go"

"AR!"

@lu09 While waiting for @Ameera Ali pic/video...

sn3CpDN.png

Boohoo!! Plan A foiled

aCdwgX6.png

Plan B: Run like an olympic sprinter

eoALlIe.png

Introducing our new accomplice...

UlAG0Zc.png

Let me go, I want mummy!

rApyK3n.png

And the final Plan C...Ouch!!

Well what a way to end the week! I loved that the good guys weren't just sitting around talking. They actually pulled into action. Aera and NJ were just way too sloppy. They keep pulling up criminal activities without any clear plan. Let's just call it that. That's how LSH and cie were able to anticipate their actions. 

The painting snatching was awesome. And VC coming in saying that Aera gave him the painting in exchange of all the estates she took from him lmao Well played. Then him telling Aera to basically not talk down to LSH since he's the eldest grandson. I didn't know being the eldest grandson is equal to being the Crown Prince, but apparently it is lol

Juicy part: Aera telling VC that the reason he's way more invested in LSH being the heir of the company that he was ever into his own son (well let's forget the fact that LSH is actually smart and capable while the son she killed was the farthest from that, but I disgress)  It was because LSH is the son of his first love. Well well well, the plot thickens. Hopefully, it was one sided and LSH's mama was not two timing brothers or LSH will have to go to Maury this time for his DNA test. At least, the grandma finally spelled it out that LSH's father is alive, but why is she asking for Esther to take care of him? His daughter in law is SH not Esther lol

What kind of BS was NJ spewing to LSH?? What? He actually buys into that nonsense his mother was spewing about her father building Aera. Lol I can't believe he really said that since he's older than both LSH and PDK, he's actually the eldest grandson cause his grandfather ( who killed his father, but mommy didn't bother telling him that) made Aura group. I loved how LSH was looking at him and just sighed "So...this is all about your mummy's issues" lol Yes, Soo Ho, I also think he's pathetic!

The chairman calling the police on himself and saying Aera was his accomplice lol Then when she thought she won again thanks to that scummy prosecutor, VC said ,as soon as she left, he had proof of her guilt and knew the place she stashed the money aka that paper company. Another sloppy mess from the duo. After the painting fiasco, you would think they wouldn't underestimate their opponents, but no they don't even check who was that buyer. That's how they got a tracker lol

The doctor bit was well played. At least, the chairman still has loyal people in his entourage. The VC did anticipate they were gonna go with the dementia scam so they would need his trusted doctor to support that claim. Spycam making a comeback. The evil duo also forgot about the fact SH couple got their son back with that lolol Yep, that ending was the best ending ever!

I just gag everytime they tried to push for that motherly love with Aera. First, the blue tie nonsense then call me "omma". She must think we forgot that she abandoned him to go get herself a rich guy and never even thought of looking for him. But sure....she loves her firstborn so much. Just like NJ went from being obsessed with SH and  to treating her like the enemy. They cut off that one sided love line real quick lol

NJ should have listened to SH when she told him all of his plans would fail. SH is always right and doesn't give up till her words become reality, well except for the Dori fiasco lol 

When he said that karma was on their side this time....

Karma as she's coming for evil duo:

giphy.gif

:heart:today's episode:blush:@mel22, this drama will have a total of 104 episodes and 25 more till completion.  Writer nim adding two new characters to  fill in new scenarios i.e. LSH's Dad and the lady  in bright yellow mustard pantsuit:phew:.  Missing  Chan and Do Ri we may see them again in ep 80-81.

Yes, I almost fell of my chair when evil AR asked NJ to call her Mom.  Hoping,  VC would not fall into AR's trick, cutting her wrist of please :lol:

Hooray for LSH/OSH/VC with the help of family and co-workers for exposing the plans of AR/NJ to take over AURA.

Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy:wub:

Yaaa.. after much condemnation about VC, we see his true colour finally!!! He is actually a smart fella, not a weak person as we all thought and a strategist. Hehehe... 

Probably him being coward or disheartened was all because of his elder brother. Maybe something did happen between them and elder bro's wife too.. maybe elder brother killed his own wife or something... The flashback scene between the 3 of them, elder brother looked mentally ill.. dunno, will see...

But this is a most satisfying drama I have ever watched. Smart leading characters and fastest hidden secrets revealed !!!! Daebak!!!!!

1 hour ago, dulceres said:

:heart:today's episode:blush:@mel22, this drama will have a total of 104 episodes and 25 more till completion.  

Oh really? Am happy because I would get to enjoy the drama a bit longer, but also apprehensive that it would go back to a boring plateau to fill in the remaining numerous episodes.  I hope not.  

@chrissydiva  you summed up everything :D. I almost throw up my lunch when AR said to NJ to call her Omma:scream:. I got shivers:cry:.

The doctor twist was really good lol. VC and LSH teamwork was excellent as well. It seems like the Park's men have a backbone when they are either thrown from the stairs, get into a car accident or get threatened with their family members lol.The chairman made me laugh with his comment about VC finally using his head lol:joy:. We are all happy grandpa, we all are :mrgreen:. Ohh San Ha:D, NJ should have known about her record yet he just looked at her few seconds and left her there. Big mistake dude, big mistake:joy:

Now the fact that VC got angry at AR for mentioning LSH mom's name tells us there was indeed some past relationship between the two. I think when I was watching the first few episodes, I heard that VC had a woman he couldn't forget and got stuck with a loveless marriage with AR. It was a fight they had when the real PDK was still alive or am I mistaking it for something else?:huh:. Either ways, I'm 100% sure LSH is not VC real son. But it's interesting that LSH real father is still alive. Now where could he be? I have a feeling the father is in a mental institution and that VC fishing hobbies is actually him visiting his big brother. What do you think??

And yeah, why is Granny telling Esther to look after her son? Did granny forget who started this Sh"""t from the start? Truth be told, if Esther didn't find out NJ is AR's son and that Dori and her won't likely be able to get their shares, she won't have switched to team LSH in the first place. Considering the fact that things are going out in the open, she is bound to go to jail if LSH and San Ha press charges against NJ again for the face switch. And while we are at that, I want the chairman to take her child custody away from her so that she doesn't use Dori in the future. 

@newyee thanks for the screen shots lol:mrgreen::joy:. Monday will be hilarious:smirk:.  Plan C is likely to fail as well chingu lol:mrgreen:. It's hilarious how mommy, step daddy and son are having their own little shutdown while the two cops are just in the middle of this ridiculous situation with their head hanging down lol. 

@jessboii25 Out of the daily dramas I have watched recently, this is currently the best one :thumbsup:. VC surprised all of us with his plans lol. He gets a name change :mrgreen:. No more Snow White lol:joy:.

@dulceres @mel22 miss the kids too:grin:. What? They added 4 more EPs.... Nooooo, it's gonna be more filler episodes coming up. This mustard suit lady, how on earth is she gonna help NJ when he is wanted? Hopefully she got a brain, but then again considering the fact that she used to chase after NJ and hanged around with the real PDK, she is likely to be trouble:weary:. I'm getting a headache just thinking about it:expressionless:.

Archived