[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

I hope AR isn't dead (yet).  Death would be too light a penalty for everything she did.  She needs to suffer longer and a bit more.  She needs to see NJ getting caught and punished.  For me, that would be justice. 

Whether or not AR is alive, NJ is more (crazy) dangerous now because he's desperate.  From last night's episode, NJ resents LSH for having SH. Nj will likely go for "the kill"  and steal the happiness he thinks he also deserves.

Since the most important storylines have been resolved, the writer has introduced what I hope would be the last 'mysteries' before the end --- what happened to LSH parents and what the yellow pantsuit lady is all about.   I have a couple of theories about the parents but am completely clueless where the writer wants to go with the story of the pantsuit lady. 

Anyway, am happy we are not going through any boring plateau at this point.  We still have 20+ episodes to go so a lot could still happen. I hope there won't be a slump in the storytelling. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was laughing at LSH shaking Aera to wake up like wtf? Dude was quite unhinged that his wife had to pull him back. She was like calm yo a*** down, boy! Lol Then we have the chairman saying that he wants to pulverize NJ's bones and wants to mix it in a drink. Uh what??? First of all, that's ewww lol Second, that's way too much work. 

VC still looks suspicious as hell. I still don't get why he would think his brother was dead since he was there when the wife was already dead. They give us little crumbs. SH parents seemed pretty sure that the father wouldn't be able to be a killer let alone killing his mother. Then again they thought NJ was a good guy lmao

NJ is still salty about SH??? Was LSH a criminal before he met her? He made her sound like the Messiah. He's acting like LSH wasn't living in an orphanage since he was an infant and had some sort of happy family life as a kid. NJ is really acting like they were in a love triangle when SH was always married. He was the interloper not LSH. The fact that he mentioned her, he will probably go after her and this time not a simple kidnapping. 

I'm still amazed on how ok everyone is to have Esther around. I mean LSH at least kinda speak to her in a harsh way, but SH was way too polite with the chick who changed her husband's face. I could never!

1 hour ago, mel22 said:

I hope AR isn't dead (yet).  Death would be too light a penalty for everything she did.  She needs to suffer longer and a bit more.  She needs to see NJ getting caught and punished.  For me, that would be justice. 

Whether or not AR is alive, NJ is more (crazy) dangerous now because he's desperate.  From last night's episode, NJ resents LSH for having SH. Nj will likely go for "the kill"  and steal the happiness he thinks he also deserves.

Since the most important storylines have been resolved, the writer has introduced what I hope would be the last 'mysteries' before the end --- what happened to LSH parents and what the yellow pantsuit lady is all about.   I have a couple.of theories about the parents but am completely clueless where the writer wants to go with the story of the pantsuit lady. 

Anyway, am happy we are not going through any boring plateau at this point.  We still have 20+ episodes to go so a lot could still happen. I hope there won't be a slump in the storytelling. 

@mel22 Agreed. But at the same time I want her gone.

I hope NJ doesn't hurt SH. And I hope the drama doesn't drag on.

51 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

I was laughing at LSH shaking Aera to wake up like wtf? Dude was quite unhinged that his wife had to pull him back. She was like calm yo a*** down, boy! Lol Then we have the chairman saying that he wants to pulverize NJ's bones and wants to mix it in a drink. Uh what??? First of all, that's ewww lol Second, that's way too much work. 

VC still looks suspicious as hell. I still don't get why he would think his brother was dead since he was there when the wife was already dead. They give us little crumbs. SH parents seemed pretty sure that the father wouldn't be able to be a killer let alone killing his mother. Then again they thought NJ was a good guy lmao

NJ is still salty about SH??? Was LSH a criminal before he met her? He made her sound like the Messiah. He's acting like LSH wasn't living in an orphanage since he was an infant and had some sort of happy family life as a kid. NJ is really acting like they were in a love triangle when SH was always married. He was the interloper not LSH. The fact that he mentioned her, he will probably go after her and this time not a simple kidnapping. 

I'm still amazed on how ok everyone is to have Esther around. I mean LSH at least kinda speak to her in a harsh way, but SH was way too polite with the chick who changed her husband's face. I could never!

@chrissydiva I love the Chairman, he's hilarious :joy:

Like I said, LSH has officially snapped like Seyun from Mysterious Personal Shopper. (A great drama.) I used to think NJ and SH would make a good couple. Seeing his true colours, I was wrong.

As for VC... He's not as good as he seems. He is really suspicious. What if he's secretly evil?

Esther is a fool. Every time I see her I wanna slap the s--t out of her!

@chrissydiva I feel you.  Esther is really very annoying and it's incredibly unnatural for the family to keep her around, even if it was because of DoRi.  Am sure there could be other ways of taking care of DoRi  without having to tolerate Esther's presence. But that's the thing with Kdrama. You just learn how to set aside the ridiculous little things. :lol:

Grandpa Chairman is really quite  a character.  All he does now is shout "ya ya ya" and spew colorful but useless words of anger. He remains relevant only because of his money and stake in Aura. 

I also agree that it doesn't make sense for the VC to believe that LSH's dad has died.  The VC was afterall present when LSH mom died.  Be that as it may, I still believe the VC is  not directly responsible for her death.  My wild guess (again :rolleyes:) is, LSH's mother was accidentaly killed. Maybe AR was jealous and she confronted LSH's mom who fell or somehow got fatally injured.  LSH's dad was trying to help when the VC arrived.  VC and AR ran away and the Dad got blamed for the death.  The Chairman and Grandma decided to make it appear that their son was also killed to avoid any  negative publicity and unnecessary rumors.

@chococarmela I also want AR down (aka powerless and useless) but not gone.  She needs to be seriously punished!!! :angry:

WTF is going here.........  Ohh my neck, my neck hurts:skull:.

I was right about NJ doing something but not committing double suicide along with San Ha though:crazy:

21 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

What the hell happen , how come new woman knows SH :hushed:

One of the clips shows that the woman knows LSH real father. I believe she is taking care of him and she calls him "Teacher". She is on the same plane as San Ha now. Please don't tell me San Ha has Amnesia, please don't tell me that:weary:.

Maybe the lady saved San Ha's life considering the fact that NJ owned her a favor. 

3 minutes ago, lu09 said:

One of the clips shows that the woman knows LSH real father. She is on the same plane as San Ha now. Please don't tell me San Ha has Amnesia, please don't tell me that:weary:

Amnesia with bad personality + bad hair cut :joy:

Why you sad 

she was crazy before but now what we can expect I don’t know 

17 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Amnesia with bad personality + bad hair cut :joy:

I was like 'Is this another drama?'. I saw the lady in the pantsuit, AR's picture and that awful hair cut and I dropped my phone from shock:joy:. What's with that look? She was already crazy in the first place. They ruined her:scream:. I need my 40 hours plus back:bawling:.

@lu09 did you watch all episodes , if you did tell me AR is alive or what , I see from clip she didn’t died But not sure if something else happens :o

15567982081556798201.gif

Edit

@lu09But if she didn’t remember anything , what her deal with AR , they starting new story now , I hate that   :bawling:

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@lu09 did you watch all episodes , if you did tell me AR is alive or what , I see from clip she didn’t died But not sure if something else happens :o

Edit

@lu09But if she didn’t remember anything , what her deal with AR , they starting new story now , I hate that   :bawling:

The raws are not out yet:bawling:. But I don't think she is dead though considering the fact there was an article about her that San Ha and the pantsuit lady were reading in the plane. 

I'm officially pissed off:rage: about this new timeline. 

What the heck?! :crazy: 

Just saw the raw episode and I almost turned as looney as NJ. Didn't see any of those twists coming!!!! And am seriously conflicted.  I don't know if I am supposed to be excited about these new turn of events or should I just keep scratching my head.  I don't think I missed any part but am a bit confused.    I need the subs pronto!!! 

What is this situation??? I watched the preview first before the clips I was like "Is this what I think it is?" Then saw the clip with NJ. I did say I was willing to throw Gun's parents under the bus to keep him safe. Then after yesterday, I knew he was gonna go for SH again. SH throwing Gun out of the way was great reflex though lol I need subs. They clearly didn't find the bodies (I doubt NJ is dead either) . If they gave her some amnesia, I'll be like.... Share kidneys now amnesia rotfl This is straight plot from the Young and the Restless.

I'm officially pissed off:rage: about this new timeline. 

Did they add more episodes to the show :skull: , I think this week the end for me & I am not gonna watch another new plot & new Amnesia with crazy SH :rage::triumph:

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Did they add more episodes to the show :skull: , I think this week the end for me & I am not gonna watch another new plot & new Amnesia with crazy SH 

They are ending it with 104 eps. It was supposed to end with 100 only:crazy:.

@lu09 @Ameera Ali

I am totally confused. Who's this lady? SH or fake SH?

I can't get hold of ep 83 so I watched ep 84 preview first. Can't write any preview when I saw this SH lookalike. There's AR returning to Aura on wheelchair too. (Supposed 3 years later? :w00t:)

Shall wait for @lu09 summary first.

8zO0Fps.png

Archived