Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

@chococarmela, NJ took SH along and drove into the sea, I need to wait for English to better understand this episode.  :crazy::rage:at writer  nim right now, creating fillers that's unbelievable but typical K-drama to stretch the life of this drama.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, dulceres said:

@chococarmela, NJ took SH along and drove into the sea, I need to wait for English to better understand this episode.  :crazy::rage:at writer  nim right now, creating fillers that's unbelievable but typical K-drama to stretch the life of this drama.

I would like to see evil SH though. Sounds interesting.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

AR ends up in the hospital but she is not dead. NJ escapes and just like the preview, he is crying. Chan wants to see his dad and San Ha takes him to the hospital. I'm not sure what the chairman, VC and LSH talked about but it was regarding LSH dad. Unfortunately, we need subs for everything today chingus:sweatingbullets:

LSH, San Ha and Chan have a little family lunch for the first and last time. It seems like Chan made something for his parents. San Ha talks to LSH while Chan went to the washroom. Whatever she says, LSH ends up crying. They part ways and that's when the accident happened. NJ that b"""""""d run San Ha over and thank god Chan was just pushed on the side:crazy:. By the time LSH gets there, NJ took San Ha. 

NJ gives LSH a chance to talk to San Ha and the couple start talking. Like a farewell kind of talk. This kidnapping was the worse type I have ever seen:expressionless:. San Ha was sitting behind NJ and she had the option to either smack his head with something or open the damn car DOORS:triumph:. But no, it ends with NJ driving along San Ha into the sea:expressionless:.

The family are devastated with the news and they want San Ha found. At least, they are not declaring her dead. AR is awake by the time LSH comes back and he tells what her son did thanks to her. Too late to shed tears AR, too late.

Pantsuit lady visits LSH dad and shows him the pendant necklace and he calls out his dead wife's name. The lady called him teacher. Guess she is not his daughter. I don't know how many years later but San Ha and lady pantsuit are on the plane and sees an article about AR. San Ha as usual looks like she is about to collect her debts lol. LSH walks in the company along with the security guy and Esther is running to him to show him an article. What is she doing there? 

Pls no amnesia, PLEASE:thumbsdown:.

And what with that creepy smile of San Ha in the preview Chingus? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 4

@lu09

kdrama , car may hit you , but u never die, but drove you car to sea may kill you  , thanks I will be careful driving near river oops there no river in my city :yum: walking next muddy puddles

42B01A19-E17A-4019-80B1-076A610A71B5.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@lu09 I'm pretty sure the car door would be locked as child lock, that's how some women gets kidnapped in real life. Yes, she could have tried to knock him off but he's  still in the driver seat and could have still just drove through. 

This show definitely went all the way to crazy land, that's for sure. Except for the bangs (why do they think bangs is equal to evil? lol) I like her style whether she's SH or fake SH. If they really trying to reverse roles from the beginning with him now looking for her. I always stan crazy SH so it's not as bad for me although confusing as hell. 

Edit: Esther is still around??? Lordt! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@nohamahamoud2002  Sorry but the video clip with NJ crying Oooooo...Maaaaa.... just cracked me up.  I thought he was imitating opera singer Luciano Pavarotti.

@lu09 Thanks for the summary. I presume SH mom now knows it's not a good idea to be the in-laws of the rich & famous after all.

I think the title of this drama can well be ' The sh-itty life of LSH'.

• LOL 5

@chrissydiva you cracked me up with Esther still being around lol:mrgreen:

God, that's scary if they kidnap people like that. Never been in these Vans lol. And here I always wondered why they always use Vans to take people away. Crazy San Ha is still my favourite character however the writer is indeed ruining the storyline. And that's making me mad:weary:.

@newyee I love your title lol:mrgreen::joy:. I think the writer just realized that the title is Left handed wife and San Ha has to do something now lol. San Ha mom is definitely regretting her level of greed :joy:.

@Ameera Ali Thanks for the video lol. LSH knows his San Ha is near by, that's why he is touching his poor heart lol.

• LOL 4

42 minutes ago, lu09 said:

AR ends up in the hospital but she is not dead. NJ escapes and just like the preview, he is crying. Chan wants to see his dad and San Ha takes him to the hospital. I'm not sure what the chairman, VC and LSH talked about but it was regarding LSH dad. Unfortunately, we need subs for everything today chingus:sweatingbullets:

LSH, San Ha and Chan have a little family lunch for the first and last time. It seems like Chan made something for his parents. San Ha talks to LSH while Chan went to the washroom. Whatever she says, LSH ends up crying. They part ways and that's when the accident happened. NJ that b"""""""d run San Ha over and thank god Chan was just pushed on the side:crazy:. By the time LSH gets there, NJ took San Ha. 

NJ gives LSH a chance to talk to San Ha and the couple start talking. Like a farewell kind of talk. This kidnapping was the worse type I have ever seen:expressionless:. San Ha was sitting behind NJ and she had the option to either smack his head with something or open the damn car DOORS:triumph:. But no, it ends with NJ driving along San Ha into the sea:expressionless:.

The family are devastated with the news and they want San Ha found. At least, they are not declaring her dead. AR is awake by the time LSH comes back and he tells what her son did thanks to her. Too late to shed tears AR, too late.

Pantsuit lady visits LSH dad and shows him the pendant necklace and he calls out his dead wife's name. The lady called him teacher. Guess she is not his daughter. I don't know how many years later but San Ha and lady pantsuit are on the plane and sees an article about AR. San Ha as usual looks like she is about to collect her debts lol. LSH walks in the company along with the security guy and Esther is running to him to show him an article. What is she doing there? 

Pls no amnesia, PLEASE:thumbsdown:.

And what with that creepy smile of San Ha in the preview Chingus? 

San Ha getting revenge would be a blessing.

@lu09 What do you think?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@lu09 , @newyee  for me I am done with this drama  I wouldn’t even wait for sub , See you girls in other drama :wub:

For me without NJ , AR in wheelchair , there nothing to watch , sorry I am not fan of SH richard simmons & LSH sad story 

I love Esther but the writer kill her story long ago so bye bye left handed  :joy: 

• LOL 4

@chococarmela from the ending of today's episode, she looked like she was about to collect her debts lol but the million dollar question is: WHO?. As long as she is not working for NJ, I'm happy. And as long as she does not have amnesia, I'm happy:mrgreen:. I'm tired of this trope chingu:sweat:

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

@lu09 , @newyee  for me I am done with this drama .  See you girls in other drama :wub:

For me without NJ , AR in wheelchair , there nothing to watch , sorry I am not fan of SH richard simmons & LSH sad story 

I love Esther but the writer kill her story long ago so bye bye left handed  :joy: 

Chingu, I think I'm gonna still see you here tomorrow lol:mrgreen::joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, lu09 said:

@chococarmela from the ending of today's episode, she looked like she was about to collect her debts lol but the million dollar question is: WHO?. As long as she is not working for NJ, I'm happy. And as long as she does not have amnesia, I'm happy:mrgreen:. I'm tired of this trope chingu:sweat:

Perhaps from AR?

And lol.

• Like 3

I guess he's not LSH anymore but PSH now lolol This show has more name change of character that I have ever seen. The only person who went to prison apparently is Aera's father. Unless she's giving an interview from prison. 

• LOL 3

u will see me in  Other thread :tounge_xd: , I am done with it just like it’s my life:joy: 

7 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Ameera Ali may be NJ exchanged his face with SH this time :D

Now that idea , I may like 

my poor NJ  , what drama without his face :joy:

• LOL 4

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

but NJ is not necessarily dead. you know the surprises in Kdrama. But like you without NJ I will not continue watching

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

@Ameera Ali No chingu, pleese DON'T go! :tears:

You gonna stay & see how Dori grows up to be. I'll freak out if PD still use the same Dori after all the happenings. 

• LOL 4

@chococarmela Hopefully:sweatingbullets:. Won't get my expectations high with this:(

@Ameera Ali I dropped it's my life like a bomb too lol:mrgreen:. I'm gonna still check tomorrow to find out WTH is going lol:expressionless:

@nohamahamoud2002 I don't care about NJ anymore lol. The moment he turned to mommy and lost his purpose was the day I dropped him off lol:sweatingbullets:

@chrissydiva Indeed , the name changing in this drama succeeded the limit lol:sweat:. Have you seen the preview? AR is on a wheelchair with her sunglasses on lol:mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I really don't see any reason for NJ to commit suicide, he is not even sure that his mom is dead. He just wanted to separate between LSH and SH. And there is no corpse found either. Also here the drama, all the dead are alive somehow :D:D:D:D:D

by faking death NJ can escape from the Police and prepare for his next strike

• LOL 5