[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

From the clips, San Ha has either amnesia to be treating her husband like that or she is a fake that was put there. Whatever it is, I'm not liking this at all:expressionless:.

San Ha sister is pregnant and guess who the dad is lol.

AR makes a book?????. WTH is going on.

No NJ shown today.

LSH sees San Ha look alike in the mall and runs after her. He finds her and she tells him he got the wrong person. He follows her to her apartment and she drops her scarf in front of the apartment door intentionally or unintentionally???. Either ways, the EP ends with San Ha look alike, pantsuit lady and LSH confronting each other. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/leftywife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0682-01-495663,read,,88,793149

preview (google translation)

Sanha (Lee, Soo-kyung) and the family is gathered together, and Suho (Kim Jin-woo) finds his family from Gemma. Aera (Seung Yeon Lee) waits for Nam Jun (Jin Tae-hyun) and Suho starts to investigate Gemma with the whereabouts of Se-chul

@Ameera Ali NJ is not dead :)

Damn it!

4 minutes ago, lu09 said:

From the clips, San Ha has either amnesia to be treating her husband like that or she is a fake that was put there. Whatever it is, I'm not liking this at all:expressionless:.

San Ha sister is pregnant and guess who the dad is lol.

AR makes a book?????. WTH is going on.

No NJ shown today.

LSH sees San Ha look alike in the mall and runs after her. He finds her and she tells him he got the wrong person. He follows her to her apartment and she drops her scarf in front of the apartment door intentionally or unintentionally???. Either ways, the EP ends with San Ha look alike, pantsuit lady and LSH confronting each other. 

My hunch remains. That is the real SH.

I knew they would get together!

AR is still a snake...

He's... Dead?

Interesting! @lu09

@newyee 

1. Maybe he did lol

2. I'm more appalled that the chairman kicked out an autistic son. They clearly were living out of the house because of him. That's all kinda wrong. 

3. From soap world, maybe she was hypnotized or they did a memory mapping on her as inserting someone's memory into her brain.  

4 hours ago, Adriana Alias said:

Previously it was San Ha who had to do all the work of getting Soo Ho back. Now it's Soo Ho's turn to help (real) San Ha or expose (fake) San Ha. 

As much as I hate how long winding this story is getting, the twist is kinda interesting. The Aura family has the worst luck. 

That's not fair to Soo Ho. He only gets like 20 episodes to find her when San Ha got 50 lmao 

@lu09 I don't think SH sis is preggo. She only got one bar not two. It was negative. 

@chrissydiva 3. Yea, anything is possible as she looks like being manipulated by pantsuit lady

@lu09 Whether SH sis is pregnant or not, but they did it within a year? Ok, I know I'm conservative -_-

@nohamahamoud2002 I only get to watch a few short clips of today's ep. Does NJ appear in this ep?

If you're referring to google translation of the preview....well, I don't think it's accurate. It's more like SH family gathered together during her first disappearance anniversary & AR is toasting to her missing son's photo?

Hi LSH, please check if ice wine lady is left-handed & has a kidney surgery scar. :lol:

@lu09 , @newyee , @nohamahamoud2002

I still didn't watch yesterday episode, or see any clips of today, I am reading ur posts so I am more confused than before. 

@lu09 for second I read ur post LSH pregnant, I was like :sweat_smile::joy: circle of life , wow this writer make men get pregnant wow , would he put it for adoption :tounge_xd:

.. like writer I can make up story too :mrgreen::joy:

@newyee OMG! I remember when SH checked the scar. Like the balls of this girl.  He's halfway to crazy town since he just entered two ladies place like that. 

Awww the scene with Gun wanting to fly to his mom and him crying in the preview. Poor baby. 

On 5/3/2019 at 2:22 PM, newyee said:

@nohamahamoud2002 I only get to watch a few short clips of today's ep. Does NJ appear in this ep?

If you're referring to google translation of the preview....well, I don't think it's accurate. It's more like SH family gathered together during her first disappearance anniversary & AR is toasting to her missing son's photo

I didn't watch today's  clips,  I watched the preview only, NJ is not dead because AR has a creepy smile on her face, she is sure he is alive.

7 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

NJ is not dead because AR has a creepy smile on her face, she is sure he is alive.

34420E1B-4957-499E-9F19-06711982E47A.gif

he may lost his pants ( first round)  , but he still the king so 

47F5BBF5-3717-46CB-9E6D-E684B2DBD4A0.gif

2 hours ago, chrissydiva said:

@newyee 

1. Maybe he did lol

2. I'm more appalled that the chairman kicked out an autistic son. They clearly were living out of the house because of him. That's all kinda wrong. 

3. From soap world, maybe she was hypnotized or they did a memory mapping on her as inserting someone's memory into her brain.  

That's not fair to Soo Ho. He only gets like 20 episodes to find her when San Ha got 50 lmao 

@lu09 I don't think SH sis is preggo. She only got one bar not two. It was negative. 

Ohh so she is not pregnant :sweatingbullets:. Thanks for the correction lol. 

@Ameera Ali I knew you were gonna come back lol:joy::mrgreen:

I didn't watch yesterday episode with subs either. Even today, I just watched the clips lol. I'm not in the mood with this amnesia trope :expressionless:

@chrissydiva LSH is desperate but I can't blame him for his behaviour:crazy:

Even the clip with Chan and LSH made me cry. Look at the preview, poor Chan is crying for his mom while holding their only family picture:bawling:

@newyee It seems like SH sister is not pregnant. Sorry for the misinformation:sweat_smile:. But yeah, that family gathering and LSH crying in the preview seems like it's the day of her disappearance. 

@lu09 Yeah he is desperate, I just hope he doesn't just go by "oh she looks like her so it's her." He looks like his cousin but clearly he's not him lol SH recognized him because of the way he behaved and spoke. So far, this one not so much. Pantsuit lady is definitely suspicious.

Did you see how Esther was planning to go out? Did she think she was going to the club? The grandparents told her to change real quick lol I think the Chairman mentioned SH. I'm gonna laugh if she's sleeping in Dori's room. 

5 hours ago, newyee said:

If you're referring to google translation of the preview....well, I don't think it's accurate. It's more like SH family gathered together during her first disappearance anniversary & AR is toasting to her missing son's photo

Since I am focused on NJ, I thought of giving this part of the preview 

애라(이승연)는 남준(진태현)을 마냥 기다리고 

Google translate transcription 

aera(iseung-yeon)neun namjun(jin tae hyeon)eul manyang kidarigo

As far as I know, 'kidari' means wait

31 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Since I am focused on NJ, I thought of giving this part of the preview 

애라(이승연)는 남준(진태현)을 마냥 기다리고 

Google translate transcription 

aera(iseung-yeon)neun namjun(jin tae hyeon)eul manyang kidarigo

As far as I know, 'kidari' means wait

I still don't think NJ is alive, I don't know why @nohamahamoud2002...

21 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Cant wait until she remember then runs and hugs him bug accidently headbutting each other giving both double amnesia. :thumbsup:

Really they are overusing an overused plot device.

I know you are interested in their love story, even if with some humour :D but now the drama is not very romantic, but no worries they will unite and live happily ever after :) as usual

I saw the episode, so I guess San ha is amnesic and the other woman uses it against her  revenge against the LSH family, she told her  that she was her sister apparently, and that they do it for their parents ,  of what is NJ, I have no idea, I'm waiting for the twists to come

giphy.gif

Why is this suspense now? I am really tired. I watch the drama at KBS world hoping that the five episode difference would bring some hope, because introducing new characters and plots near the end is sooooo frustrating :rolleyes:

I remember how it took fifty episodes for LSH to regain his memory, I kept skipping some episodes then from boredom :D the only interesting part was NJ chasing SH :D

Archived