[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

1 hour ago, chrissydiva said:

So the VC went on another fishing expedition? Why is he so weak? And why does he think LSH needs to babysit his rude father and his mother? Unless you tell him the truth, you shouldn't be trying to connect them when they all think he's a stranger. He is really leaving that snake of a wife with his parents. She could poison them for all he knows. And that one telling LSH to leave the house like it's her house lol If the owner doesnt say squat, who is she to say otherwise?

i did not understand the Chairman's thought process as well. He himself mentions to AR hat LSH is a victim and had his life messed up due to that family so why on earth did he tell LSH to stay and look after the company basically and the family. Did he honestly think that makes up for his not having enough courage to tell his father and mother that he made a mistake and the missing 1st grandson is not dead but is LSH?? So he basically wants him to look after people he has no known attachment to instead of going back to his wife who has been steadfast in her devotion to find him and thoughts that he was her missing husband for FIVE YEARS while others ridiculed her and thought she was crazy. Instead staying to deal with his Arrogant father who is so rude at times while the VC goes off to clear his head? The VC is just as selfish as AR is. This is basically his mess to clean up since the main culprit is his wife who tossed LSH away as achild for her greed and his so called daughter in law who thought it was a good idea to change his face and life all to keep her place in the house for greed as well! Again no one has seen LSH's side and are very casual about his life being disrupted for 5 years while people made him a replacement for DK. 

This is exactly why I say the VC will not stand up until he learns that AR is the culprit who killed DK , NJ is her son with the painter and prolly she does something that could harm his parents finally (Other then the shock of learning who LSH is and that AR is behind his disappearance.). 

The man should be getting his lawyer to draw up the divorce papers and serve AR and while that is happening cut off all her support, money and power. The same for NJ. If he wants to take revenge on AR let him do it outside the company. 

Like you above, I think the only one who can really take on AR is NJ since she is his mother. AR needs a big taste of what she has been dishing out. You can tell after the conversation in the car in today's episode when NJ rejected her passport and ticket to leave the country to hide his existence that she realizes a. she can't shake him. b. she is part of how he turned into a monster with her hateful actions and words to him. (her father being the other side of that monster creator team). 

This scene is why I say again I do not think AR ever loved either of her sons. Even now she is so cold and stone like facing NJ. I think her tears over DK are just because she has lost the main blood she needed to take the company. I think DK was a tool and NJ in her mind was nothing because his father was a painter. Only we can tell that NJ is very smart and has the education to back it up so AR is in for a ride now that she realizes he blames her for the man's death and in part she is at fault. If her father had not done this to secure her place in that household the boy would not have lost his father and been put in a orphanage surviving to find her and make her pay. Everything leads back to AR in the end. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally the damn USB landed on the chairman's hands and he is completely pissed off. 

Esther told both San Ha and LSH that AR was the one who was behind the truck accident. Now they know why she is not helping them at all.

San Ha and LSH are getting better as a team and I'm happy that they fooled NJ completely lol. AR thinks she can stop San Ha and take the USB from her but the chairman beat to her. 

San Ha didn't get something from the lady however the mom got some information. Someone needed the child and it was a woman. Great, Esther just added another crime to her list.

Very exciting episode and a fruitful effort from LSH & SH. I didn't expect Esther to reveal about the 'lipstick' so soon. NJ is no match for both SH & LSH though he always uses violence to gain the upper hand. SH is quick-witted to switch her lip balm for Esther's lipstick, after the struggle between LSH & NJ at the station, in order to buy some time. LSH is smart to pass the USB to SH and suggest they go separately to Chairman's house. Gangster NJ can't do anything even if he has several henchmen with him to hold up LSH on the way. 

Finally, Chairman gets to watch the video to confirm the 2 culprits. (I am worried he might damage the USB when he threw the notepad onto the floor after that :sweatingbullets:).

EP 59 spoiler:

Chairman talks to LSH & SH

LSH talks to AR

LSH & SH hug each other in relief outside chairman's house

SH hugs her mum - reconciled

LSH looks as if he has just left the court with 2 prosecutors

SH & her mum help out at the ex-adoption-centre-lady's eatery 

LSH assistant shows him a hp pic

NJ hiding (I guess) in what looks like a hotel room, with a man 

LSH looks as if he's trying to nab NJ

Even without the subs,  Ep 58 raw was an enjoyable episode. Who wouldn't enjoy watching the good people (SH & SH) finally get the upperhand against evil mother & son (AR & NJ)? And retrieving the USB was a lot quicker than I expected.:lol:  Esther did a good job on that matter and maybe, this is when she starts redeeming herself. 

In my opinion NJ's motives seemed to have been to make AR suffer by changing her son out with a fake. I think along the way he either felt guilty to SH for the loss of her husband or he liked SH or both. Even though he did such a stupid thing he could have redeemed himself by telling that LSH is the missing 1st grandson. That would have really put a huge hole in AR's plans. From what I have seen NJ knows that LSH is the grandson correct? If that is true then what a perfect way to stick it to AR once again. 

It amazes me how AR dares to glare at LSH and asked herself why do they keep meeting?(I can answer this.. KARMA and Fate!) Even going as far as saying he showed up first with her sons face then to ruin NJ. Again NONE of this would have happened if she had not 1st abandoned LSH and abandoned NJ and her father killed NJ father all so she can marry in to take that company! LSH is just punishing the people he knows changed his life for 5 years and separated him from his wife. LSH had nothing to do with NJ , its NJ who dragged him in on his plot to hurt AR by making sure she can not have her son back or to watch her be so concerned for a fake. AR needs to suffer there is no doubt but NJ should have limited his revenge to only AR and not pulled in anyone else. He Hates AR fine! Then hate her will all his heart and keep his revenge centered on her.

I feel bad for NJ for the simple fact that I doubt he ever wanted to do so much bad but he has become very twisted and since he came into that company and family to get near AR it is ruining him. It would have been nice that since DK is gone the VC could have fully adopted NJ after kicking AR out and divorcing her then he would get a father again and a family which is what I think he craves. 

I do agree with VC on one point. AR is very wicked and evil but she has a point as well the VC is certainly a coward to run away. NO matter how much grief he has over DK's death there is a huge mess with a wicked witch in his home he needs to get rid of. But again I do feel sorry for the man, AR has no concern what so ever over his feelings. She coldly says she sent his ashes off ,but again failed to even let his man have his moment of saying good bye to his own son but still dares in the next breath to insult him and tell him to come home to help her figure out what to do. The nerve of this woman. Does she actually think he will help her take his families company after learning of what she has done? (that would be a yes, cause she is just that crazy and self centered) The poor man has not even found out the other two points yet. I do agree he should come back if nothing else but to grow a backbone and make AR's life H E L L so that she can get it from all sides. 

Good Job Esther giving the USB to LSH and SH and telling them that she suspected that AR is behind the accident 5 years ago. (Best decision and the smartest move she has made during the entire drama so far. ) Now all we need is for LSH to find out he is related to that family and that AR is the one who abandoned him. That will surely make him understand her hatred since she has to know who he really is. 

Esther seems to love her little boy so I have to wonder which child (or both) will turn out to be LSH and SH's child(ren)? If its Esther's child its a perfect ending for her but I do not know the child seems to be very attached to Esther. 

I love me some petty LSH. When NJ opened that lipstick case and it was empty, LSH was all like "U mad, bro?" lmao 

And an OTP who think on their feet and go head to head with the villains without backing down. Now if only they can apply that to their son's search. SH needs to tell him already. 

They better make 1000 copies of that video lol At least the grandpa was smart enough to say to bring a copy to the Prosecutor, but I still say having AR in that house is bad news. The VC needs to stop crying and kick her out instead of leaving. He is a coward. 

8 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I feel bad for NJ for the simple fact that I doubt he ever wanted to do so much bad but he has become very twisted and since he came into that company and family to get near AR it is ruining him. It would have been nice that since DK is gone the VC could have fully adopted NJ after kicking AR out and divorcing her then he would get a father again and a family which is what I think he craves. 

I hate to disagree chingu but I must say NJ doesn't deserve any sympathy because he has wickedness in him. Watching AR losing her favourite son doesn't stop him from doing harm to an innocent person - LSH. He's not about to stop at any moment even if AR has softened a little to get him out of jail and offers him a new lease of life abroad with loads of $.

There's no sign of remorse from him as he goes about sneering his victim LSH that he is powerless (& penniless) to fight him now that he's not DK. LSH has lost 5 years of his life and not being able to acknowledge his own Park family (which NJ is fully aware) but has lived as an orphan like NJ himself but NJ only selfishly notices his own plight as the most pitiful orphan in this world so that everyone else must sacrifice for him.

If this monster really craves for familial love, he must first be sincere about loving a woman and earn his own little blissful family. He can't just take away another person's happiness because his was taken away (when his dad died). He is just too sinful and unredeemable.

Chingu's, thanks; :wub: reading the comments re Ep 58.

Hooray for our OTP , the way NJ got fooled when he tried to stop LSH  from bringing the USB to the Chairman. Ae Ra such an evil woman, she tried to intimidate OSH on giving up the video; glad that the Chairman showed up in the neck time to let OSH in.

I was so happy to see NJ face looks crushed when Ae Ra gave her that smirk that she did not succeed on stopping OSH.

Let us hope that the authorities will nab NJ soon.  Also, would like to see OSH telling LSH that their son is still alive and was given for adoption by her Mom. VC need to tell his parents that LSH is the oldest grandson:lol:

On 3/27/2019 at 9:38 PM, lu09 said:

Thanks chingu for the written preview:wub:. So things are going downhill again:weary:.

You are welcome! I must give credit to @dulceres chingu for first sharing the spoiler link, as I've told some in private. I look forward to watching it after every raw episode. No longer need to search high & low. Too bad it's not available in your region.   

25 minutes ago, newyee said:

You are welcome! I must give credit to @dulceres chingu for first sharing the spoiler link, as I've told some in private. I look forward to watching it after every raw episode. No longer need to search high & low. Too bad it's not available in your region.   

I know:bawling:. I'm counting on you Chingus to update me the written preview lol :sweat_smile:. 

Hello Chingu’s 

I know haven’t been posting offer but O do silently read post. 

After watching this episode, It seems Chan doesn’t have a good childhood. I think he was abused and even though he loves his mom she ISN’T A GOOD Mom!!!

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c9dca8a704b773049

He is afraid of men!!!!!

After eating he must wash his own dishes!!

He must wait patiently for his mom to come home.

i am guessing  Chan is always alone. 

He seems way to independent than a normals 5 year old child. 

Oh San-Ha’s child was desperately neede?? Why???? Why the hell would she want the baby??? Why did Wsther need to go so far to kee OsH’s Child away from Oh San-Ha.  It just doesn’t make sense. Smh smh Mother and Son working together 

Cho ae-Ra started worrying over Kim Nam Joo . She is slowly going to be his mom but I think he won’t accept her in the end because of the pain and suffering she inflicted on him and will continue to do so. Lol lol

i am guessing  Chan is always alone. 

He seems way to independent than a normals 5 year old child. 

Oh San-Ha’s child was desperately neede?? Why???? Why the hell would she want the baby???

If SH child is Chan , I think this woman needed instant child to trick a rich man or to trick married rich lover  to leave his family go with her to USA , new fresh start . 

I got strong feeling DiRi is SH son because story more focus around him the way AR change his name , start making him the heir for the company, it will turn out , again she is raising other people grandchild :joy:  That karma for her , all  Roads lead to Roma and her all Roads  leads back to the child she through for dead 30 years ago :mrgreen:

Today was good again. 

Chairman got the prosecution involved and he is also aware of the fact that Esther didn't cause the accident. However San Ha and LSH are keeping their mouth shut regarding ARs involvement:crazy:

The restaurant lady opened her mouth and  some rich lady was the one who took the child. They made a portrait of her and it looks like Chan mom. But San Ha said it looks like Esther.  We will find out next episode wherever its her or not because the restaurant lady is also at San Ha house. 

Chan has a blood phobia just like PDK. I'm starting to think that the children got switched. This will be a karma for AR because if Dori is LSH and San Ha child, then she has been raising the real heir all along lol:joy:

LSH and the security guard from the hospital worked together to locate NJ. The man was in a hotel along with 3 other men. Episode ended with the police and LSH in NJ hotel room. He is finally arrested:rolleyes:

Chan has a blood phobia just like PDK. I'm starting to think that the children got switched. This will be a karma for AR because if Dori is LSH and San Ha child, then she has been raising the real heir all along lol:joy:

Come join me that what I think too :mrgreen:

#keep u children next to you 24/7  

Only kDrama can make a blood phobia genetic. I have never heard blood phobia genetic. I find it strangw, didn’t OSH’s son have a heart problem????? We know Chan had a heart transplant. Meanwhile DoRi doesn’t even need to go to the hospital like Chan??? I am really confuse chingu’s . So very confused... 

I researched Blood Phobia 

It is possibly genetic but the study suggest social learning or traumatic events causes blood phobia. So Chan can still be LSH and OSH’s child. 

uPzRS0q3bsH7sQSMrz4tnk5VqaK6FVpSSwgsUUV2

9 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Only kDrama can make a blood phobia genetic.

Not only that if u had it , 100% u child get it . 

Maybe switch happen when the nurse run out with the baby when SH gives birth , they take baby quickly away from mother and doctor , who can be sure if he had heart problem 

Archived