[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@iffy21 That’s why I was wondering why I’m finding the scene so sexy in the preview when nothing seems to be happening! :lol:

I do! Shamelessly. 

I didn’t say anything happened. :phew: Probably came off when he lifted her.  

8 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

@iffy21 That’s why I was wondering why I’m finding the scene so sexy in the preview when nothing seems to be happening! :lol:

I do! Shamelessly. 

I didn’t say anything happened. :phew: Probably came off when he lifted her.  

I thought what.... :lol:

You think too much and imagine too much :joy:

6 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

@Ni Wen Definitely too much imagination going on here. Imaging if it actually happen, our poor @jakey09 would have a heart-attack from the shock.

I would have loved to have saved our Chingu the effort on this occasion. I hope the video is PG certified?

I can't wait for Wednesday to see if @jakey09 imagination will come true. :joy:

18 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

@Ni Wen Definitely too much imagination going on here. Imaging if it actually happen, our poor @jakey09 would have a heart-attack from the shock.

If it was a western show, it would have happened easily. 

I would have loved to have saved our Chingu the effort on this occasion. I hope the video is PG certified though?

Of course it is. 

10 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I can't wait for Wednesday to see if @jakey09 imagination will come true. :joy:

Stop jinxing it. It won’t. I know.

giphy.gif

You all sure are working hard to get to those 100 pages, it seems. Maybe more stills will be released tomorrow to be analyzed. :P

I have bad news, I kept my doc appt for Wednesday so I will miss the live stream. I feel very conflicted here - I should see the doc - but our lovely show too!! I will definitely make sure not to miss any more live streams after that!! *If my EKG goes all over the place, I will have to explain to my doc it's because of a beautiful angel I'm missing. Then, he will be sending me to the head doctor :w00t:

35 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

You all sure are working hard to get to those 100 pages, it seems. Maybe more stills will be released tomorrow to be analyzed. :P

I have bad news, I kept my doc appt for Wednesday so I will miss the live stream. I feel very conflicted here - I should see the doc - but our lovely show too!! I will definitely make sure not to miss any more live streams after that!! *If my EKG goes all over the place, I will have to explain to my doc it's because of a beautiful angel I'm missing. Then, he will be sending me to the head doctor :w00t:

Thanks to @jakey09 we sure are. LoL

OH, please don't worry and hope it all goes well for you. 

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

Stop jinxing it. It won’t. I know.

giphy.gif

Sorry! It will happen, just maybe not on Wednesday but on Thursday. :D They will first tease us and then before we know it happens.

50 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Don’t worry. Nothing will happen on Wednesday.

9 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

What's this room coming to! All obsessed with kiss :scream::joy:

I know. Cheaters. 

Archived