[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

11 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Sometimes I wonder who is obsessed with whom when it comes to touching? 

We need to study , how she is taking advantage of our angel :joy:

* Him shouting at background, 

A47E8318-7C74-4638-88D0-920FDB1FEF1B.gif

What , I can handle any woman:mrgreen:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, titania1000 said:

that proves beyond any doubt that she was in tears too and grateful when he took her in his arms

She was in tears because she could finally do a twirl (or whatever you call that in ballet terms) that she failed to during her practices at home. I believe the set at the beach that Dan made help her recall the time she danced in front of Dan when young and she finally could complete the dance without falling down again and again. When she finally got hold of her emotions, she moved out of his hug.

He saw her as Malti when he hugged her. Obviously he's treating YS as a substitute for Malti which explains why i think he's selfish. That's why he gets angry whenever he sees Dan around YS and when he recalls the scene of Dan kissing YS.

We have different perceptions of the drama and both are valid. :)  

Absolutely! Different people perceive things differently and there's no right or wrong. 

Ni Na is  most beautiful because she's beautiful  inside too:

She's supposed to be beautiful in and out and YS is not. She's a rude rich brat to begin with. YS is never written to be considerate and never meant to be. 

• few people don't like LDG
  • others don't want to see anyone but Dan and Yeon Seo on their screen

That's me! :lol:

Calling the ambulance et getting her proper and quick medical care was decisive in her recovery and the success of her eye surgery

This is a Fantasy drama chingu!:P If Dan didn't use his angel powers to stop the car from dropping off, she would have died in that dark night deep in the dark sea and calling the ambulance wouldn't help let alone holding her hand; he wouldn't even be able to find her hand to hold! :lol:. It's like the story will end right there if Dan didn't pulled back the car to rescue YS and there's no more ALML.

He never forced her to do anything

Yes i think he did. Forcing her and the dance team to do Giselle in his selfish intentions or something he must do for Malti that we do not know yet.

And the performance delivered by SHS is not enough as compensation

I'm sorry you felt this way. As a matter of fact I could feel her performance clearly in this flawed character of YS. Maybe a reason why she decided to take up this challenging role too. I'm not being biased but I really could feel her character development. Again, different perceptions :joy:

when he made his offer to help her return as prima ballerina, she choose to trust him and follow his plan

My take is she wanted to dance again because she's proud, doesn't want to lose, and she wants to do it again with Mr Jo's eyes recalling him saying he hopes to see her shine again. JKW happened to approach her when she's already more or less determined to do it and it's her who decides at the end of the day she wants to do it for herself.

You kidding me: did you see the length of your post?:lol:

That's to reply you only!!! :D

You don't and won't see me analysing any drama bit by bit like this at all.

I won't continue on Dan-YS relationship because I've said what I felt. And I'm lazy to repeat my stance. I'm watching this for DanYeon and that's about all.:w00t:

Don't worry, there's not hard feelings on my part! 

It's all for the fun! :D

That's good to know. Never any hard feelings on my part at all!

Seriously, we have such contrasting perceptions of this drama that I'm beginning to wonder if we are watching the same drama.:P But that's the way it is. I'll be enjoying it for the reasons I've mentioned. Hope you find something of the drama other than LDG to enjoy too okay? And hopefully YS won't get on your nerves too much. Because i won't have the energy to defend YS again :rolleyes:

One more day left until Wednesday! :blush:

a0bf4b1c-7510-4dde-9ef3-9118347adfcf-ori

I'm mentally thinking about leaving work early that day. I'm so sick of the work I have and I'm so burnt out. No progress of finishing them any time soon. 

*I literally look like this everyday at work.* :mellow:<_<

dd5d029a-953b-4104-8aba-50d72125dc82-ori

4 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

I have bad news, I kept my doc appt for Wednesday so I will miss the live stream. I feel very conflicted here - I should see the doc - but our lovely show too!! I will definitely make sure not to miss any more live streams after that!! *If my EKG goes all over the place, I will have to explain to my doc it's because of a beautiful angel I'm missing. Then, he will be sending me to the head doctor :w00t:

Hugs to you and hoping for the best from your doctor's appointment.....and maybe the doctor will be a drama fan, too!

Good morning :relaxed:

3 pages passed , with kiss expectation and some dirty thoughts :joy:

If there is no kiss this week, I think some of us will make riot. 

Lonely angel. When he was not with Yeon-Seo,  everything looked so dark and gloomy. :P

JrIKjHw.jpg

(credit @999_ifnt twitter)

zVeXVXS.jpg

(credit  @im_Reemu  twitter)

I really love your gif/graphic @Ameera Ali  :love:

32 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Too bad this is a PG13 romcom. Otherwise with chemistry of theirs ... something like this would be too much.

I'm telling you we need an open mouth/eyes wide emoji for posts like this. 

Instead I used the "Insightful" emoji 

Yes plz feel free to do more "hot kissing" research. It is very insightful I'm learning so much :rolleyes:

31 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

I'm telling you we need an open mouth/eyes wide emoji for posts like this. 

Instead I used the "Insightful" emoji 

Yes plz feel free to do more "hot kissing" research. It is very insightful I'm learning so much :rolleyes:

You can use this for future reference.

Supernatural-gif-mouth-open.gif

'단, 하나의 사랑' 신혜선X김명수, 애틋한 '운명의 연결고리'

Angel's Last Mission: Love,  Shin Hye Sun x Kim Myung Soo,  heartrending link of destiny

IRADlu8.jpg

Spoiler

'단, 하나의 사랑' 제작진은 "이번 주 이연서와 단의 과거가 밝혀질 예정이다. 이연서와 단의 더 깊어질 감정선과 애틋해질 로맨스를 기대해주시길 바란다. 

'Angle's Last Mission: Love' production team said 'This week is about to revealed the past of Yeon Seo and Dan. Hope (audience) can expect more romance of heartrending and deepening feelings of Yeon Seo and Dan'

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2019/06/11/2019061101046.html

31 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Reveal hidden contents

'단, 하나의 사랑' 제작진은 "이번 주 이연서와 단의 과거가 밝혀질 예정이다. 이연서와 단의 더 깊어질 감정선과 애틋해질 로맨스를 기대해주시길 바란다. 

Hope (audience) can expect more romance of heartrending and deepening feelings of Yeon Seo and Dan'

tenor.gif?itemid=9675080

Archived