[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, jakey09 said:

We made you put a comment on the thread about the kiss. :lol:

Well, that was some proprietary kisses . 

If MS is game then HS will do it for sure. Thing is it depends on the guy ... if he steams it out, girl will follow. :lol: Unless you are PSH. 

Lol yeah I just wanted to show that Myungsoo can definitely give a deeper kiss than Dan and Yeonseo’s first kiss. I know they will definitely have another kiss. Hopefully more than just one more and hopefully more steamy hehe There was open mouth kissing in the bts but I guess the director didn’t want that for their first kiss unfortunately. I hope the director allows it eventually...

How to get the first kiss from Shin Hye Sun’s role.

You just have to give her compliment about her work.

- In ‘My Golden Life’ ,  Choi Do Kyung said she did her job well for Haesung group anniversary project and then they kissed.

- In ‘30but17’ ,  after her performance on stage , Gong Woo Jin gave her drawing, and said she did well and looked so happy there. Then they had their first kiss.

- In ‘Angel’s Last Mission : Love’,  Dan also told her after her walking-like-a-queen at conference that she did well and they  :kiss_wink:

How to get the last kiss from Shin Hye Sun’s role.

Start with she took off her shoes and then did dancing. (sounds familiar, right?)

Then both kissed and decided to jump into the sea. (from ‘Hymn of Death’)

In ALML, we have to thank Dan for his interruption. Otherwise after dancing, JKW who saw YS as Matil will give her last kiss and both will jump into the sea.

:sweat_smile::scream::skull:

4 hours ago, jaemin's friend said:

i just rewatched the last few parts of ep 12, and i think i found something fishy. when jkw tackled kd, he said something regarding to why kd told ys to give up dancing. only ys and kd knew about this conversation. how come jkw knew this too? did he follow ys or something? 

also, i found this comment on youtube:

actually if you look at it objectively he already completed his mission. his mission is only to make lee yeon seo fall in love and she did, unexpectedly/expectedly to him. now this end with one of two, either he stays for 100 days then go home or stay then get disintegrated for loving someone more than the deity. or the extra choice of mayve we'll find the deity being merciful as a show of fixing their mistake of killing a human previously. - chaisensei

this kinda makes sense...

I think the mission is not yet complete cause even though we all know that YS is falling for dan she still hasn’t acknowledge it so officially she still don’t know how to love yet.  

4 hours ago, iffy21 said:

You started this! 

No I mean, it’s not hitting otherwise! :lol:

4 hours ago, Aishah Jamal said:

Hi!  I've been a silent reader for quite some time, as I enjoyed the discussion... Decided to join in bcoz I'm too excited hahaha. First of all,  I'm an infinite's fan aka L's, but never actually enjoy his acting as much as this before, but in this drama, i definitely can say that he is Myungsoo all the way, his bright and bubbly acts, his dimples especially hihihi. And shin hye sun, her acting is daebak!! She potrayed her character perfectly. To be honest, I'm quite picky with kdramas and the unique storyline is what dragged me in. I can't wait to watch the progress of main leads relationship,  and the back-story of Dan's.  I wonder why he keep on dreaming about his childhood memory when he was not supposed to remember it at all (bcoz he is an Angel now). Anyway, I really enjoy the story so far and hopefully, the happy ending for all. span widgetspan widgetpan widgetspan widgetspan widget

Welcome. 

INFINITE L, Kim Myungsoo, Thanks His Fans and Reveals Goals For This Year

“I believe INFINITE and Kim Myungsoo exists thanks to our fan club…”

sILaEDYS8f85dRXrryG0jLuQ99aBCuL1iPDWtCjM

INFINITE‘s L (Kim Myungsoo) has thanked fans and revealed his goals for this year after winning an award at the 2019 Asia Model Awards.

L won the Male Popularity Star Award in the Acting category at the event, which was held on June 9th at the Olympic Park in Songpa-gu, Seoul.

infinite-l

In an interview with MK Sports after the event, L revealed his thoughts about the drama he is currently filming, Angel’s Last Mission: Love.

I am never satisfied when I monitor (my drama) but I ask that you continue to support me. In the mid and latter half of Angel’s Last Mission: Love, Kim Dan’s (L’s character) history is uncovered and (the plot) gets more interesting so I hope you look forward to it.

Moreover, he stated his goals for the year and thanked his fans for their continuous support.

My goal for this year is to film another work and release an album too. Like fans’ hopes for me to work diligently without a break, I plan to work like a horse. Today is INFINITE’s 9-year debut anniversary. I believe INFINITE and Kim Myungsoo exists thanks to our fan club, Inspirit. I want to say thank you and also congratulate our members once more.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/infinite-l-kim-myungsoo-thank-fans-goal-2019/

7 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

No I mean, it’s not hitting otherwise! :lol:

I was just joking :P 

15 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Welcome. 

Thanks @jakey09

Just my opinion of Dan's mission, I think the feather at his handkerchief is glowing cos he is in right track of his mission to find ys's love. But she might need more love, as in love towards her family and people around her.  Like someone have said (sorry I can't remember who) the theme of love is not just a true love,  but love towards everybody,  including herself. Dan did a good job in leading her to love more and soften her heart to accept people.  Contrary to jkw, his action is against the God's will, he is even dismissing his mission for his own needs, thus he is punished to be mortal. It may seem that their situation is similar,  but their action is what determine the God's action towards them. 

From Mike Wajoski (feat. Kim Bo-Mi @ 5.53 min)

I like this guy, he is so good at dancing and so funny in his IG,  and congratulations that he finally got his first dialouge in episode 11. :)  It make me feel so happy when I saw many dancers post their photos from the drama. They must be very proud being a part of this. 

gfzLUuM.png

On 6/7/2019 at 12:46 PM, Melissa Add said:

Oh I sorry if i use a bad word, i not English my vocabulaire is still short so i used the word i know "worst" , i should have said not her best drama for me.     :sweat_smile:

Yes the chemistry between Kim Dan and Yeon Su  is amazing this  one of the main reasons i keep watching  this drama.                            

I will try not post a bad review i don't want to bother people who like this drama.  sorry

I'm always impressed at how adept and intelligent posters are when they post in English even though it is not their native language.  I am ashamed to say that I can only speak English and that I only know a little bit of two other languages.  Your skills are very good, and you should not feel apologetic about them.

You did not say a bad word.  If this is the worst SHS drama for you, then your opinion is valid.  I think that you should be able to say what you believe.  Your original post was just fine:  you said what you felt without being hurtful to anyone.  No one has the right to make you feel bad about that. 

Some posters here can be too "protective" about shows or actors they like.  But I believe that the only way we can learn and the only way we can make informed decisions is to listen to the viewpoints of everyone, especially the viewpoints of those who don't agree with us.  Thank you for sharing your viewpoint on Angel's Last Mission.

For me, this is just an "okay" drama.  It isn't great but it isn't horrible.  There are several things about it that I do Not like, and I have said so already on this thread.  There are a few things that I do like but they are not enough to make this drama a favorite.  I'm actually watching Angel's Last Mission because it is less annoying than some other currently airing dramas.  It's something I'll watch and probably forget.

Please continue to post about what you think about dramas.  You are adding something important to the discussion.  We need a variety of views to understand and appreciate drama.

This is shameless plugging lol Are there any other Sunshines (SHS Fans) in here? We're doing a huge project for her, please hit us up if you wanna know the details. :) 

And BTW, does anyone know the exact location of LYS's house? I'd like to know if its a place we can visit for a kdrama location tour in the future lol

Archived