[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I missed some cuz my stream cut out for a minute but YS and Angel Dan are taking a romantic nighttime stroll. It's a little awkward till he takes hold of her hand. Now they are talking more comfortably. Angel Dan appears to be opening up about something. She wants to take him somewhere it seems. End of half episode. 

I guess YS just went back to her studio to rehearse. Angel Dan is hanging around outside for her. Angel Hu pops up. He's telling Angel Dan something shocking. Oh maybe he's reminding Angel Dan what happened to the old man. Angel Dan don't be swayed. Keep believing and having faith that God brought you to her for a reason. If you keep having faith it will be okay!! I think he tells off Hu and walks way. 

Oh is it audition day for the lead? Think so. Angel Dan and YS have a moment outside the dressing room where his handkerchief falls and he picks it up and firmly places it in her hand. She wraps it around her wrist in the dressing room. Of course JKstalker sees it when he's talking to the dancers who are auditioning. Umm YS goes up and walks to one dancer who is taking pills for the audition. Seems aunt and cousin schemed something for the audition probably to ensure NiNa gets it. Angel Dan and Miss Elena are both in the audience for the audition. Nina comes in dressed all black for her audition. We see a flashback of her rehearsing with Elena and whining a ton about YS. Miss Elena took her to a graveyard yo rehearse ? Boy that's not creepy at all....but NiNa def looks to be losing her mind on stage ! She gets standing ovation even from Angel Dan and JKstalker. 

Yeonseo saw Nina performance and was totally astonished. She seems to have lost a bit of confidence in herself. She goes up on stage and is nervous but sees KD. Thank god. She touches his handkerchief on her wrist. :wub:

Everyone can feel the sadness in YS performance even the director and Nina. She did well :)

It's YS' turn! Angel Dan is watching her intensely. He's standing up to watch her. Voiceover from him. Dan has tears in his eyes. Omg the uncle is crying haha. Aunt slaps him. Nina was crying too. Angel Dan walks by her afterward and touches her hand to let her know he's here for her. It's time for the voting results. It's a tie right now with Nina and YS. Angel Dan gives YS a 'fighting' pose from the audience. He's #1 YS fan hehe. Oh the dancer who was popping pills earlier....i think they want her to make the final decision. She chooses YS. Angel Dan is so happy for her. But now auntie and cousin gonna be scheming some more we know....

Archived