[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

Kang Woo's gifs make this thread such a better place :mrgreen:  

He's so handsome and so cool: he's a man of few words indeed, looking very fine, always stoic and so mysterious! :love:

No wonder Ni Na is so smitten! You made the perfect gifs with the hearts!

Damn, the way he untied her blindfold looked very good!:wub: 

But he crushed again her feelings and my hope for this ship! He's really savage :tears:

If you like Lee Dong Gun, might wanna check out Seven Days Queen....undoubtedly one of his best works although he is the antagonist.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

This was too good! :joy: You're killing me!:joy:

Where does the line start! I'm ready to get a ticket! 

Though the competition is quite serious: If Hu is giving him roses and starting to ship himself with him, how will the rest of us compare?

Especially since he has this smile on this pretty face! :wub:  

5d06b9d2e129d634811639.gif?download

No one can come close  :mrgreen::joy: 

he had the upper hand :phew:

If you fight him , I will cheer you on 

5d06bd33822b0260871961.gif?download

2 hours ago, Liting1 said:

Can the OTP do a photoshoot together?! I would love to see a photoshoot of them from Elle, Bazaar, or anything! 

They have the visuals and the complete packages! :wub:

I hope so as they would absolutely slay it...:wub: 

3 hours ago, Liting1 said:

Can the OTP do a photoshoot together?! I would love to see a photoshoot of them from Elle, Bazaar, or anything! 

Agreed.  Really want to see them do photoshoot together.

Repost this IG. 

P9b9lKy.gif

A1FqLvE.gif

(credit : @EteruART ,  @Ltheflower twitter)

5 hours ago, Liting1 said:

Reveal hidden contents

7be78cde-488e-4f97-afbe-0cef4adfb54e-ori

I was thinking the same. I was hoping they do a Photoshoot or KBS can make them do live commentary once the show ends for DVD or whatever. 

Five reasons I believe this drama will not end sadly.

1. Too many angst and heartbreaking scenes so far.

We just reached the half way of this drama but there're lots of heartbreaking scenes for us already. And also Yeon Seo's life was so sad and had too many angst since the beginning.  Now Dan is the only one that can heal her and if she loses him at the end I don't think she will recover again.  I don't think the writer will be such a sadistic person to do that, and there's no point to make Yeon Seo lose everything again which will bring the story back to the beginning. This is romantic story, not a coming-of-age story that the characters will grow up and learn something from their lose. So there's no point for too much sadness.

Previously Dan's character may need to learn something because his character needs to develop from angel to a real human, so the writer just give him angst for that , but now he's more mature and after knowing their past story, their love will reach a highest point, no more misunderstanding scenes , so the story will move on to how he can protect Yeon-Seo from bad guy and how both love will be allowed by heaven.

2. Sad ending of 2 angels.

I tried to think in the writer's perspective that the reason she showed love stories of JKW and old angel is only to create obstacle for our OTP.  To set the stake high and thus give as great reward from happy ending at the end.

There's no point to make Dan ends like those 2 angel couples , then we will have 3 heartbroken angel-human couples which are too much for a single drama. 

3. Dan-Yeon childhood's connection

If the love of JKW for Matil and the love of old angels couldn't help them to have good endings, what will help Dan ?  He even has 100 days with Yeon-Seo which less than other 2 couples , how can he convince heaven to let him stay with Yeon-Seo ?  The only reason is their connection since childhood and how both saved and healed each other.  The point to put this connection is not just a cliche coincidence like other dramas, but to create the strong connection which no one even heaven can't take them apart.

4. Hoo's mistake

From latest episode , we saw that Hoo didn't know true identity of JKW.  So this is the proof of his 2 mistakes.

- He mistakenly thought that JKW will be the 'rib' and introduce him to Dan to match with Yeon Seo.  If he knew that JKW is also angel then he surely wouldn't have done that.

- Because he didn't know JKW in person , so the story that he told Dan about the ending of failed angel to be turned into dust should be the story that he made it up after hearing JKW's story from other angels (no surprise that the story was distorted when spreading across long distance from NY angel territory to Korea angel territory :D).

So now we saw that Hoo began to realize his mistake and not sure anymore about what the real plan Heaven has for Dan.  So this makes me hope that Dan's mission is different from the other cases.

5. Shin Hye Sun's past works.

Spoiler alert for anyone who hasn't watched other SHS's drama.

Spoiler

Normally SHS's dramas ends happily, even the time she was only supporting actress, her characters also got the guy and sometimes even got married. I think because she acted her character so cute and had great chemistry with her couple, so it's hard for writer to give sad ending to her.  And because of her bright personality and due to her freedom to choose her own's role now, so I think she'd rather choose the drama that ended happily.    There were only 2 times that her characters ended sadly but because she died ( one was a supporting character that she didn't have much choice to choose and it's thriller drama, another was historical figure that the actual ending couldn't be changed. )  But this is romantic fantasy that anything can happen, and I still believe our Dan-Yeon Seo's love can make a miracle.

So I think now I'm still enjoy watching this drama although it's very heartbreaking because I know there're reasons of those sad scenes and I know eventually I will be rewarded with a happy ending.

:blush::innocent::heart:

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

Didn’t he say 8th? So Thursday episode where the chemistry begins from I guess! :lol:

I think their chemistry didn't begin since episode 8.  It began since their childhood because KMS and SHS were in the same neighborhood.  Probably it's like in the drama that he had a crush on her since then but then he had to move out and became idol , so he forgot all that.   When they met again on first script reading day , he recalled that "oh ! This is the same noona who gave me candies and a kitten when I was young".  :phew::P

Shin Hye Sun Stuns With Detailed Acting In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Shin Hye Sun Stuns With Detailed Acting In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

KBS2’s “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” has released still images of Shin Hye Sun’s emotional performance from the recent episode.

Shin Hye Sun plays ballerina Lee Yeon Seo and has been receiving lots of praise for her portrayal of the outwardly cold but soft-hearted character. As Lee Yeon Seo meets angel Dan (played by L), Shin Hye Sun is able to delicately draw out the journey of discovering true love.

In the June 13 episode, Lee Yeon Seo expressed both her longing for Dan as well as her helpless feelings of love for him through her dance as Giselle.

While viewers are aware of the hard work Shin Hye Sun had to put in in order to play a ballerina, this was further demonstrated through her representation of the hopeless Giselle. Shin Hye Sun is able to show off both her dancing skills and the emotions that go along with them.

Ahead of this week’s episode, “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” released photos demonstrating Shin Hye Sun’s hard work.

The stills depict Shin Hye Sun on the verge of tears and looking into Lee Dong Gun’s eyes as she thinks of L. The photos also express her elegant form while dancing, and her immersion into the scene is felt through the stills.

2019061630103747.jpg

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” has topped Wednesday-Thursday drama ratings for four weeks in a row and will air this week’s episodes on June 19 and 20 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1332447wpp/shin-hye-sun-stuns-with-detailed-acting-in-angels-last-mission-love

7 hours ago, titania1000 said:

But i presume KMS's agency might be very protective of his image and not keen to make promo beyond the drama...       

From a PR perspective I don't see how this could damage his image, but rather elevate his brand as an actor that has done great work with ALM:L. Moreover, he has amazing chemistry with SHS and netizens are absolutely dying to see more of them so I personally would have utilised this to the fullest including commercials. Sorry this is the PR person in me speaking!! :D

34 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

From a PR perspective I don't see how this could damage his image, but rather elevate his brand as an actor that has done great work with ALM:L. Moreover, he has amazing chemistry with SHS and netizens are absolutely dying to see more of them so I personally would have utilised this to the fullest including commercials. Sorry this is the PR person in me speaking!! :D

A bit off topic perhaps but that's how we felt with 100 days husband with D.O from EXO....They had almost zero promotions for him and the lead actress.

However, I think MyungSoo has grown in leaps and bounds in terms of acting.

I do anticipate how the story will turn out.

Will he stay on Earth (as his last mission is actually to find love himself) or will he reappear at a later date (which I totally hate this scenario).

I have a feeling he really died as that young boy but what happened to him between then and now? Was he saved by an angel and became a novice angel himself? Hmmmmm

17 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Myung Soo replied? Where? :ph34r:

@jakey09 He often chats with fans by text or voice only livestreams through the Infinite channel on the V Live app. He’s so beautiful though that I wish he’d do livestreams where we could see him but that doesn’t really happen lol maybe he’s shy or something haha he’s known to be shy after all.  Anyways he’s such a sweetheart and tries communicating with fans as much as he can. Even if he’s busy or tired. I love him so much. ^_^

Archived