Quantcast
angelangie

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] About is Love 大约是爱

2 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

Is she the main actress? Wow she's nailing these roles.I'm still going to pass. XD If it is good, I will change my mind. Watch Our Glamorous TImes next!! 

yes she is :) 

• Like 2

the drama have came to an end .....About is Love posted pictures of our OTP stating it will be nice for ppl to have their own President Wei in their life right? :) & a ZhouShi who believe in you too

0071huyFgy1fyizuvqg4nj30u01hc1ky_zps7tx80071huyFgy1fyizuvdgruj30u01hc7wi_zpsu7wd

• Like 3

Awww, 9 billion! Wow! (I usually don’t pay attention to view count; is that considered good or average?)

Congratulations to cast and crew! They succeeded in making such an amazing drama. Very much loved!

So, I watched the episodes, and as much as I was happy to see all ends wrap up, I find that the pace seemed rushed towards the ending. Maybe because I wanted one more week of story. LOL. (And one gripe I have...there was something weird with ZS in the last 1/2 of the last episode. Kinda felt like last minute prolonging till they got together. The flow didn’t feel right. Anyways.) 

And I knew it...

Spoiler

I figured from the getgo that WQ was the one to save little ZS in the pool! “What goes around, comes around” or “One good deed deserves another”

He saves her, she saves him, and then he saves her again...lol. The characters will owe each other for life! :lol:

Also, I think people are really catching onto this story now, since I see way more video clips on “About is Love” than when it first came out. Hooray!

Spoiler

I just found the second season of Long for You. (Hated the first with a passion; couldn’t bear to even finish it.) But! I really like Riley Wang’s acting (and visuals...:wub: heck, why try to lie.) I am seriously hoping they don’t kill the leads off like the first season; maybe they learned their lesson?

(And that poor boy looks too skinny now...but he’s doing great with the indifferent, cold ceo type of character.)

Thanks @angelangie for all your lovely pictures and discussions. I’ve enjoyed this series more so due to your help. Hope all are enjoying your weekend thoroughly! Happy 2018 Memories!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@Jafstar you're welcome.....i'm happy i'm able to provide some help to you :) i guess for a short drama to hit 9 billions view is a good sign.... :) and it is very much welcome by the ppl i guess :) 

anyway if u need more closure for the parents and WeiQing closure....u can proceed here :) maybe this will help you understand better....i drew a closure for myself and to tell myself this series had ended lols.....as i'm missing this series badly lols.......

• Like 2

I am watching ep 15 the way that she begging WQ for her crush to get a personal interview w WQ, to get the job is kind of mess up! Even through WQ explain to her it not fare for other that are have more experience then her crush she still begged him hope she know that she is using his friendships for her crush!

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, vietgurl4ever206 said:

I am watching ep 15 the way that she begging WQ for her crush to get a personal interview w WQ, to get the job is kind of mess up! Even through WQ explain to her it not fare for other that are have more experience then her crush she still begged him hope she know that she is using his friendships for her crush!

i know what you mean however a girl in love will do anything to get close to their crush not to mention that she had been in love with her crush for over 10 years ++ we can't fault her even though it is really selfish of her...

WeiQing helping her had his own motives as well as this way he can keep an eye on her too :)  so i guess it kind of 1 stone 2 birds situation here....

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, angelangie said:

anyway if u need more closure for the parents and WeiQing closure....u can proceed here 

Thank you :blush: 

Ending of drama spoilers below: proceed at own risk. *You’ve been warned*...

Spoiler

Oh wow, yeah I definitely didn’t realize that WQ was gone for 6 months. Holy crayola. At least it wasn’t a time separation for a different century or something like that. *phew* 

Did they really not talk/email for that amount of time? If so, why not? *rolls eyes*

And thanks for clairifying about that Random Lady. I was so confused at why this person was hitting on him...still a bit wigged out, but I’ll get over it. lol. 

Its sad that we didn’t see his Mom completely forgive him, but I suppose that’s logical given the pace at that moment.

Also, it was funny to me to see MingQing get married so quickly after the proposal, but now that I understand there was a time jump, it makes more sense. lol. 

XF and FF are so adorable. At first, I thought XF was going to be a love interest for ZS in the beginning of the drama since he bought her that paint, but then it didn’t go that route.

Hey, if you have time, can you explain what XF said to ZS before he passed out when she came to rescue him (but then needed rescuing herself ROFL :o)? 

I suddenly feel like I’m on a Chinese roller coaster. There’s several that just came out that I am highly anticipating, let alone one or two Korean dramas. Real life is gonna get hampered down by drama watching. I may need to curb my interest....argh! After having a drought of drama fun, suddenly I’m drowning in too much fun! :crazy:

• LOL 1

13 minutes ago, Jafstar said:

Thank you :blush: 

Ending of drama spoilers below: proceed at own risk. *You’ve been warned*...

Hide contents

Oh wow, yeah I definitely didn’t realize that WQ was gone for 6 months. Holy crayola. At least it wasn’t a time separation for a different century or something like that. *phew* 

Did they really not talk/email for that amount of time? If so, why not? *rolls eyes*

And thanks for clairifying about that Random Lady. I was so confused at why this person was hitting on him...still a bit wigged out, but I’ll get over it. lol. 

Its sad that we didn’t see his Mom completely forgive him, but I suppose that’s logical given the pace at that moment.

Also, it was funny to me to see MingQing get married so quickly after the proposal, but now that I understand there was a time jump, it makes more sense. lol. 

XF and FF are so adorable. At first, I thought XF was going to be a love interest for ZS in the beginning of the drama since he bought her that paint, but then it didn’t go that route.

Hey, if you have time, can you explain what XF said to ZS before he passed out when she came to rescue him (but then needed rescuing herself ROFL :o)? 

I suddenly feel like I’m on a Chinese roller coaster. There’s several that just came out that I am highly anticipating, let alone one or two Korean dramas. Real life is gonna get hampered down by drama watching. I may need to curb my interest....argh! After having a drought of drama fun, suddenly I’m drowning in too much fun! :crazy:

well in summary yea :) 

Spoiler

XiaoFei told ZhouShi that WeiQing is link to his dad's death and he was sorry for robbing him of his parents love too....

• Like 1

Thanks for summary. 

1 hour ago, vietgurl4ever206 said:

the way that she begging WQ for her crush to get a personal interview w WQ,

Keep in mind, the character is 18/19 years of age, immaturity still running rampant, crazy in love with her MingGe, and she also knows the Head Honcho’s secret! Heck, if I was in that deep in love, there is no telling the lengths I’d go to help my crush if I had connections like that.

(Of course, my methods would be more refined since I am a woman of mature standing. LOL)

So yes, ZS may be sounding selfish, immature in asking for this favor. It reeks of desperation, but we have to keep this in mind: her youthfulness, sincerity, and her innocence are her charms; She such a Candy! Her character’s growth is what we hope to see with the connections to her friends and WQ. 

Besides...they didn’t make WQ to be 10+ her senior for nothing! *wiggles eyebrows* 

(okay, okay exiting the gutter now.)

Edited by Jafstar
Added appreciation
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

So cute. :D I can't get enough of the OTP.  Though the last episode was too rushed as usual. They had to use the last three minutes to add in the scene of 10 years ago when he saved her from the pool.  Cheesy...  

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

@angelangie, the drama was successful. I bet you there will be a season 2. what happened to their marriage and kids? I was looking up my regular spoiler site and supposedly the novel is different from the production.  

yes it is different but i usually dont read books on drama that i enjoy as i want them to be solely stand alone....

i might pick the book up sometimes but usually i leave them alone :) 

• Like 3