[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] About is Love 大约是爱

Admin

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

try this one....they have it ....if im not wrong they are up to episode 3....u have to be patient with them though :) 

That was very nice of you to share! Wow I have been following this blog site for a few years now. They sub dramas that no one else would sub.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/3/2019 at 9:26 AM, productiveprocrastinator said:

Ep 1-3 now subbed and available here: 

Wow! Thank you so much for the information and for subbing the drama!

The premise of this drama looks cute, and now that there are subs I look forward to checking the drama out. Is the female lead character really supposed to be 18 years? I was thinking she seem a bit older like early 20s.  Now, if only someone would sub Prince Coffee Lab! (That's the C Drama remake of K Drama Coffee Prince- I heard it was really good and the few raw clips looks really interesting) 

11 minutes ago, Azhire_JjongAh26 said:

translated novel

Sorry; I am not aware if it is translated into English. Awhile ago, I searched high and low for even the Chinese novel but to no avail. If I find anything out, I will post here.

There are a few awesome people translating the drama now so that’s encouraging! It’s unfortunate that those who download dramas don’t give enough credit to the translators who work so hard. But there are many of us out here that know the subbers and translators work really hard, and we really appreciate their efforts. :blush: 

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

Mandarin Version

Thanks for this!!! I’ll google translate. :D.

even their expressions look the same

Oh my gosh, they are so adorable!! It must have been cold that day, rolling in the mud.  lol.

So now I’ve returned to the beginning of the drama; just finished ep 4 & 5 now that those Eng translations are out.

And I’m back to squealing at how adorably cute these two are. 

Spoiler

It’s cute how WQ’s flirting with ZS, and yet she doesn’t quite get it. One of my favorite scenes from ep 4: the KTV room. Him wanting her to inspect his face. :wub:  His jealousy is transparent to us viewers, yet opaque to her.

And ep 5: I love the closed exhibition scene. His knowledge of art impresses her, yet she’s totally not into him. Here, he’s throwing her a blitzing answer to all her problems, one that MOST women would JUMP at the chance to date him, yet she’s not wanting to be involved with him. She’s more apologetic to her MingGe for just quickly kissing WQ’s cheek! Hahahahah. 

And of course, the basement kiss scene that leads ZS to disastrously falling into WQ’s trap. She has no means to repay him, other than what he has in mind. :lol: (If he wasn’t our handsome lead, he’d be labeled as a sex offending pervert!! But for the sake of the show...:rolleyes:)

I have more favorite parts but I’ll leave this for now. :)

The hospital kiss of both the OTP's were so cute.  Thanks for the bts video. Trampoline and the toy picking machine, hahaha so cute!!!!!!

Still no update of translations from the PP site.  So waiting! Waiting!  And waiting!!!!!!!!….........

7 hours ago, pad-hari said:

The hospital kiss of both the OTP's were so cute.  Thanks for the bts video. Trampoline and the toy picking machine, hahaha so cute!!!!!!

Still no update of translations from the PP site.  So waiting! Waiting!  And waiting!!!!!!!!….........

Yeah, I agree. Playing the waiting game is quite challenging, but well worth the wait. :D So happy that PP gave us two episodes at once this week. At least there are some cute clips out there to feast on while we wait. :wub: 

maybe they have limited ppl doing the translation lols that why it took them longer....be patience :) they will finish the project as i seen they are also the only one that doing Chef Fang....

Chef Fang is also another drama that i love watching too

I know how difficult it is.  They are doing this for us fans and viewers in their own interest.  I am happy that we have an update.  If u see the comments on that blog, there is too much pressure for the subsequent episodes with ST.  I am a person of patience and will surely wait for further updates.  :grin:

2 hours ago, pad-hari said:

If u see the comments on that blog, there is too much pressure for the subsequent episodes with ST.

I noticed that as well. PP has been pretty consistent with putting out 2 episodes per week, which is extremely nice of them when they are busy and doing it for free. Some people just do not know the extent to what goes into translating and subbing. It’s not just something that can be done instantly. And placing comments like, “Please sub quickly” or “ Where’s the next subs?” omgoodness how rude and irritating. These people must be children, right? Cuz I cannot comprehend the reasonings of a mature adult being so blatantly rude. :crazy: 

Though, I will commend on how many of the comments at PP are showering appreciation for their efforts. We just need to continue to be supportive. Jiayo!

Though it’s tiring waiting each week, there are many other dramas out to amuse us in the meantime. (Or just rewatch AIL’s subbed episodes...lol)

On 12/13/2018 at 8:22 PM, Jafstar said:

Hi, been watching the raws of this fun drama online; I’m hooked! Even though I cannot understand a lick of Chinese. lol. Her antics are hilarious and somewhat predictable, but I love seeing the two main leads interact. 

I’ve tried searching if this drama stems from a novel, but I come up with nothing. Does anyone know if there is a novel, and if so, an English translation?

ya there is a dram which is similiar to tis one is "im not a robot" in korean language

On 12/13/2018 at 8:22 PM, Jafstar said:

Hi, been watching the raws of this fun drama online; I’m hooked! Even though I cannot understand a lick of Chinese. lol. Her antics are hilarious and somewhat predictable, but I love seeing the two main leads interact. 

I’ve tried searching if this drama stems from a novel, but I come up with nothing. Does anyone know if there is a novel, and if so, an English translation?

ya there is a dram which is similiar to tis one is "im not a robot" in korean language

3 minutes ago, Aparna Chaudhari said:

As I’ve watched “INAR” (and I’m in the middle of watching it again with my drama club friends), I can see the similarities you’re referring to. Both CEO’s have allergic reactions to human touch because of trauma, their livelihood is threatened because of backstabbing family or co-founders of the corporation, the one poorer woman (or pseudo-robot) he’s immune to, and the journey the leads take to heal each other. However, there is a Chinese book out there that “About is Love” steams from. Not sure if “I’m Not A Robot” hails from that book or if it stands on its own work of fiction. 

If I am to be completely honest, I actually like “About Is Love” more so than the Korean version. :grimace: (No offense to those who prefer the other. Just my preference.)

And Thanks for your input! :)

1 hour ago, Jafstar said:

As I’ve watched “INAR” (and I’m in the middle of watching it again with my drama club friends), I can see the similarities you’re referring to. Both CEO’s have allergic reactions to human touch because of trauma, their livelihood is threatened because of backstabbing family or co-founders of the corporation, the one poorer woman (or pseudo-robot) he’s immune to, and the journey the leads take to heal each other. However, there is a Chinese book out there that “About is Love” steams from. Not sure if “I’m Not A Robot” hails from that book or if it stands on its own work of fiction. 

If I am to be completely honest, I actually like “About Is Love” more so than the Korean version. :grimace: (No offense to those who prefer the other. Just my preference.)

And Thanks for your input! :)

Haven't seen the Korean one but I think Chinese dramas are very underrated. I support All About Love all the way. There might be another Team on my viet fan site for faster sub! I like how in my language they have the drama subbed after 2 hours of airing time. 

19 hours ago, angelangie said:

usually subbing in Viet came faster than English....as i comprehend there seems to be some similarity term on Viet with Chinese or more so to the fact that most Viet understand Mandarin hence a faster subbing team or bigger one came up with.....

usually if you have 8 or 5 person to a video...u can actually released the sub very fast with each person doing like 5-10mins subs once the raw vid was released.....

this happen with us when we use to have a team of 6 ppl doing the subbing previously :) 

you are absolutely correct. That's why I understand Mandarin/Cantonese. :D 

Yes, I used to be on a subbing team. It takes only 5-10 minutes when you have a lot of brains. :D

On 1/13/2019 at 3:45 PM, Jafstar said:

I noticed that as well. PP has been pretty consistent with putting out 2 episodes per week, which is extremely nice of them when they are busy and doing it for free. Some people just do not know the extent to what goes into translating and subbing. It’s not just something that can be done instantly. And placing comments like, “Please sub quickly” or “ Where’s the next subs?” omgoodness how rude and irritating. These people must be children, right? Cuz I cannot comprehend the reasonings of a mature adult being so blatantly rude. :crazy: 

Though, I will commend on how many of the comments at PP are showering appreciation for their efforts. We just need to continue to be supportive. Jiayo!

Though it’s tiring waiting each week, there are many other dramas out to amuse us in the meantime. (Or just rewatch AIL’s subbed episodes...lol)

This!  I cannot believe how downright rude and demanding some people are instead of just being very very grateful they are getting the subtitles for nothing.  Where does this sense of entitlement come from?

50 minutes ago, angelangie said:

dont ask me....lols some ppl feel that they are entitle to it....

however they never consider others ppl efforts who are putting it forward.....

And we are doing it for free..... I work full time job and I have two kids. 

Archived