Quantcast
angelangie

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] About is Love 大约是爱

42 minutes ago, raziela said:

This!  I cannot believe how downright rude and demanding some people are instead of just being very very grateful they are getting the subtitles for nothing.  Where does this sense of entitlement come from?

dont ask me....lols some ppl feel that they are entitle to it....

however they never consider others ppl efforts who are putting it forward.....

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, angelangie said:

dont ask me....lols some ppl feel that they are entitle to it....

however they never consider others ppl efforts who are putting it forward.....

And we are doing it for free..... I work full time job and I have two kids. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

And we are doing it for free..... I work full time job and I have two kids. 

well i work a full times job......and helping out in the forum....lols....

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

well i work a full times job......and helping out in the forum....lols....

I see you all the time! :)  *waves* It's okay, you live on the forums  (in a good way). :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, raziela said:

Where does this sense of entitlement come from?

Spoiler

Hmmm. Perhaps one could say it stems from generations after generations of people’s morals breaking down. When older ones don’t properly teach the youth, and the young do not have proper respect of their elders; it’s a spirit of disobedience, a lack of love and respect for others. The Bible describes this typical pattern at 2 Timothy 3:1-5.

Its definitely a form of selfishness. The only way to combat it, is to continuously display good conduct ourselves. :) Treat others as we’d like to be treated, and pray those others learn to behave. Hah! :P

In order to keep on topic here’s a MV I don’t think has been posted: 

@thunderman1 and @angelangie Well...if it hasn’t been said lately...we definitely appreciate your efforts! Thank you both for giving of your free time and efforts. I have seen your user ids all over soompi, but have been a silent reader till now. Haven’t been involved in a forum as this in such a long time; think it was the Kdrama Healer that got me to delurk for my first time. In any case, it’s been fun, and you two (and the many more people out there that contribute) should know that there are of us (hiding behind our computers!) that are deeply grateful. 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Jafstar said:

@thunderman1 and @angelangie Well...if it hasn’t been said lately...we definitely appreciate your efforts! Thank you both for giving of your free time and efforts. I have seen your user ids all over soompi, but have been a silent reader till now. Haven’t been involved in a forum as this in such a long time; think it was the Kdrama Healer that got me to delurk for my first time. In any case, it’s been fun, and you two (and the many more people out there that contribute) should know that there are of us (hiding behind our computers!) that are deeply grateful. 

lols....thanks actually it is my job to be all over after all lols :) 

• LOL 3

Finally started this drama . I watched episode 1-3 and had to stop because they only subbed up to episode 7. I will wait for some more episodes to be subbed. I am already hooked . The one thing I hate is the fact that video format I am watching this drama  is giving me some issue lately. I wished Viki had the license for this drama. It is really good. 

I have so questions @angelangie and thanks for the recommendation chingu. 

From the opening song of drama. 

Is Ming Cheng Ge Ge going to end up with Fei Fei’s roommate?

Is He Yu crushing on Zhou Shi? 

I love ZS’s nick name XiXi. So cute :wub::wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Welcome aboard @UnniSarah, to the AIL fandom.  Good to see u here.

To answer ur questions

1.yes, Ming Cheng ge is going to end up with fei fei's brainy flatmate.

2. Who is he Yu?  Is he Yu, ZS's classmate?  

Can I give some spoilers for you?

Spoiler

We have 3 OTP's in this drama.  ZS-WQ, FF-NF & MC-brainy girl

BTW, subtitles upto EP.9 is done.:grin:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Finally started this drama . I watched episode 1-3 and had to stop because they only subbed up to episode 7. I will wait for some more episodes to be subbed. I am already hooked . The one thing I hate is the fact that video format I am watching this drama  is giving me some issue lately. I wished Viki had the license for this drama. It is really good. 

I have so questions @angelangie and thanks for the recommendation chingu. 

From the opening song of drama. 

Is Ming Cheng Ge Ge going to end up with Fei Fei’s roommate?

Is He Yu crushing on Zhou Shi? 

I love ZS’s nick name XiXi. So cute :wub::wub:

lols u want the spoiler so fast into the drama? :D 

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Welcome aboard @UnniSarah, to the AIL fandom.  Good to see u here.

To answer ur questions

1.yes, Ming Cheng ge is going to end up with fei fei's brainy flatmate.

2. Who is he Yu?  Is he Yu, ZS's classmate?  

Can I give some spoilers for you?

Reveal hidden contents

We have 3 OTP's in this drama.  ZS-WQ, FF-NF & MC-brainy girl

BTW, subtitles upto EP.9 is done.:grin:

:D:heart:Thanks a lot @pad-hari for the spoilers. He Yi is Zhou Shi’s classmate. He was the guy who drew on her sweater that had the PLUM PAINT STAIN ON SWEATER LOOKING LIKE flowers.... 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

:D:heart:Thanks a lot @pad-hari for the spoilers. He Yi is Zhou Shi’s classmate. He was the guy who drew on her sweater that had the PLUM PAINT STAIN ON SWEATER LOOKING LIKE flowers.... 

Oh, that plum painting guy!!!! He has a big obsession on ZS and it will make him a bad guy in the end coz of that. You will see.:tears:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Helene Tian said:

Can someone tell me why is the guy living upstairs weird asf lol omg he’s so weird I can’t lol. If I had him as neighbor, I would freak out lol. I’m up to episode 4.

U also want spoilers quite ahead, huh!!!! 

I am also not quite sure about this.  But he is wrongly influenced by one boy(actually that's a girl, she cross-dressed) not to believe anyone outsiders and only believe in himself.  So he will not get along with anybody.  He lives a lonely life under the guardianship of his art mentor and his wife.  Hope this helps!!! 

But at later parts of the drama, he is fun, really!!!!!:heart:

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Helene Tian said:

@pad-hari hahaha yes, I always look for spoilers haha. Thanks thoo for your explanation!

Anyways, that forced kiss at episode 5! :p

Started this drama a few hours ago and probably gonna finish it by the end of the week lmao.

The forced kiss between WQ & ZS:heart: more to come!!!!!:tounge_wink:

U mean to say, u can understand Chinese without ST's.  Good for you and I am jealous!!!!! I can understand Korean and Japanese to a little extent.  But I am not able to grasp Mandarin though.  That's why I started to watch more Chinese dramas these days. Jaiyou!!!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, Helene Tian said:

@pad-hari hahaha yes, saw a lot on Instagram already :p. Yes lol, because I’m Chinese haha :)

Good luck for learning thoooo! Also, I’m up to episode 7. I don’t get why WQ wants to keep ZS next to him? I mean she can heal his disease? lol.

Oh yes, if u r on EP.7 you should have noted in EP.1 itself, I suppose.   She was the one who saved him from falling down from the bridge after he got drunk(coz he was dumped by one of the girls). He did not have any allergic reactions when ZS saved him from that incident even after touching him.  And when saving him, her necklace will fall off and he will try to find her with that.  So he will start pursuing her.

• Like 4

@Helene Tian  Actually, he is frustrated with his life.  He is a well settled man who cannot date any girls like an ordinary guy since he has this allergic reaction.  When anybody touch him, he has his body full of rashes.  He is not a playboy as everybody thinks of him.  He is trying to date the girls and check if he is ok when they touch him, he don't have any allergic reactions.  When our petite ZS come in contact with him, he seems to be fine and so he wants to keep her by his side always.  But this interaction later blooms into love between our OTP.  Hope this helps!!!!:grin:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Helene Tian said:

@pad-hari Yes, I got that but I still don’t understand why he wants to keep her I mean he’s not in love w/ her yet so what’s the point of keeping her lol? I’m kinda confused or should I watch more to understand lmao.

one thing for sure is that ....

WeiQing can't have other ppl touching him....he will have allergy if other ppl so much as touched him.....however the only person that his body accepted to be close to him whether is it hugging, kissing or everything.....is ZhouShi....

which is also one of the main reason why he wanted to keep ZhouShi with him....as thru her maybe he will be able to heal himself....

his allergy started since he was 18 :) 

• Like 4