Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] About is Love 大约是爱

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, pad-hari said:

There r so many cute m/v's on the OTP which has increased my curiosity.  So I am going to give this drama, a try.

 

Cr: as tagged

 

Thanks for the MVs! 

Wish there was a kind soul who’d translate the series sooner than later; or I’m sure people would appreciate certain clips like the drunken poolside conversation. :lol: 

The OTP is just so sweet. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, visiopeia said:

This week don't have any episode? I have watched till ep 24 .... am i up to the date? lol.. i am dying for the next episode....

 

No, you're up to date! :D It cannot come out fast enough for us who are addicted. :lol: I watched all of this week’s worth of episodes in one day. Now am twiddling my thumbs for @angelangie‘s additional picture posts. (Most appreciated!) It’s hilarious to me that this drama (out of all the other famous currently out) is what has gotten me out of lurking mode. It’s just too sweet! 

Edited by Jafstar
Changed direction of thought
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

before i released the stills lets me rant a little after watching the recent releases!!!

 

its in between episode 21

 

i put it in spoiler.....but i just have to RANT!!!

 

Spoiler

I NEVER SEEN SUCH A STUPID IDIOT!!! How could the mother just hit on WeiQing without asking!!! WTH....!!!

 

Honestly i dunno what with this woman!!! that is your son for GOODNESS SAKES!!!!!

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, angelangie said:

its in between episode 21

 

i put it in spoiler.....but i just have to RANT!!!

 

Spoiler

Oh I know how you feel!! I was mad too!! Is she really his Mom? Is she mentally ill? Is there a birth secret that hasn’t come out yet? What weird thinking possses a woman to lash out at her child like that? What a freaking unkind thing to do to her own flesh and blood. More concern was over XF, and blaming WQ. *eye rolling* I mean, they both were in that fight, let alone, XF started it! Poor WQ was merely helping his girl out (OR did he come as an older brother to help XF? WQ seems to be genuine at times with concern for XF, but then when Mom steps in and continuously blames WQ, he retracts...The two probably would have a good relationship if it wasn’t for the parents.)  

What I don’t understand is: why doesn’t XF explain or defend WQ? How come he’s so passive in letting the aunt become so abusive towards WQ? It’s like what happens to WQ is none of his concern. Yet, he’s quite firey when it comes to the cousin meddling with FeiFey (or is that the Mom’s younger brother? So the guys’ uncle? I don’t know what is his relationship with the main lead.) Strange family. lol. 

Hopefully our girl will be the bridge to helping the Mom overcome her prejudice and reconcile the family. 

Especially now since XF’s older sister Or in his mind, his older brother, (at least that’s what I think who that rich lady is) has found him, if he leaves with her, then the Mom will be devastated!

 

Btw, thanks for the pretty pictures!

 

5 Billion views? Great! Moving up and up each week. 

Edited by Jafstar
Added more thoughts
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jafstar said:

 

  Hide contents

Oh I know how you feel!! I was mad too!! Is she really his Mom? Is she mentally ill? Is there a birth secret that hasn’t come out yet? What weird thinking possses a woman to lash out at her child like that? What a freaking unkind thing to do to her own flesh and blood. More concern was over XF, and blaming WQ. *eye rolling* I mean, they both were in that fight, let alone, XF started it! Poor WQ was merely helping his girl out (OR did he come as an older brother to help XF? WQ seems to be genuine at times with concern for XF, but then when Mom steps in and continuously blames WQ, he retracts...The two probably would have a good relationship if it wasn’t for the parents.)  

What I don’t understand is: why doesn’t XF explain or defend WQ? How come he’s so passive in letting the aunt become so abusive towards WQ? It’s like what happens to WQ is none of his concern. Yet, he’s quite firey when it comes to the cousin meddling with FeiFey (or is that the Mom’s younger brother? So the guys’ uncle? I don’t know what is his relationship with the main lead.) Strange family. lol.

 

 

true

 

Spoiler

but XiaoFei did explain to ZhouShi though....and somehow i think he knew who meant more to WeiQing right now....

 

im glad at least ZhouShi is standing right besides WeiQing in this....he definitely need some of the support that only ZhouShi seems to be able to give him......

 

it wasnt like WeiQing is the one who was lashing out and hitting at XiaoFei.....infact the issues was escalated because of XiaoFei and WeiQing was there to help and if it wasnt for him.....i dont think that they would have gotten out scotfree.....ZhouShi might be able to help....with her strength...however she isnt really that skill in fight so does XiaoFei......

 

the mother should have thank WeiQing for stepping in to save her precious foster SON!!!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys we will have this in next week episodes i believed :D hehehehehe....and i dunno how many of you have the chances to catch the preview glimpse.....so i put it into the spoiler for now :D 

 

Spoiler

ABIL001_zpsxvccqof7.pngABIL002_zpsw6mnaiyc.png

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler
16 minutes ago, angelangie said:

 

the mother should have thank WeiQing for stepping in to save her precious foster SON!!!

 

Right! That’s a “normal” reaction one would expect from that situation; hers is way too extreme. Her anger at WQ is totally uncalled for, and is blinding her to reality. 

 

I love how our leads support each other when they are weak, and then hunker down for a power nap! Hahahah. So cute. (WQ reminds me of a cuddly large lap dog...)

 

Oh my! You’re fast!!! YOU POSTED IT!! Hahahahah

 

Question for you: do you understand Chinese or read it?

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jafstar said:
  Hide contents

 

Right! That’s a “normal” reaction one would expect from that situation; hers is way too extreme. Her anger at WQ is totally uncalled for, and is blinding her to reality. 

 

I love how our leads support each other when they are weak, and then hunker down for a power nap! Hahahah. So cute. (WQ reminds me of a cuddly large lap dog...)

 

Question for you: do you understand Chinese or read it?

 

 

 

exactly.....

Spoiler

she blame her husband death on WeiQing and not to mention she just told off her son that she fervently hope that her son is XiaoFei and not WeiQing!!!

 

Answer: Yes I do understand Mandarin and read it....not very good....and if i dont understand i usually seek out the dictionary :D

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler
37 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Answer: Yes I do understand Mandarin and read it....not very good....and if i dont understand i usually seek out the dictionary :D

 

That’s terrific! English is my native tongue, and though I can understand some words in Japanese, Korean and Mandarin from watching dramas over 10 years, there is no way for me to completely comprehend. 

May I bother you to translate a scene? Of course, I understand if you’re too busy, so ignore me if you cannot. I am dying to know the conversation up to the poolside kiss. I forget which episode...WQ and ZS are drinking by an indoor pool, she grabs his cheeks, falls into the water...that one? I promise that I’ll try not to bother you too much with translation requests. (Maybe one or two more...Hahahah)

 

Thanks in advance. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jafstar said:
  Hide contents

 

That’s terrific! English is my native tongue, and though I can understand some words in Japanese, Korean and Mandarin from watching dramas over 10 years, there is no way for me to completely comprehend. 

May I bother you to translate a scene? Of course, I understand if you’re too busy, so ignore me if you cannot. I am dying to know the conversation up to the poolside kiss. I forget which episode...WQ and ZS are drinking by an indoor pool, she grabs his cheeks, falls into the water...that one? I promise that I’ll try not to bother you too much with translation requests. (Maybe one or two more...Hahahah)

 

Thanks in advance. :)

 

 

oh that one lols....this one right where they both ended insides the pool and **ahem** kissing? :D i can give u a summary....but i wont tell u word by word for now.....i dont have much times till after the 1st week of new year for me to really sit down lols.....

 

006H2AFcly1fy20bfqv94j33vc2kwu0y_zps3ybe

 

Spoiler

ZhouShi was asking WeiQing what he see her or why he like her......and ended WeiQing complimented ZhouShi and when all she did was looking at him blankly.....he told her to give him some reaction as this is the first times he complimented ppl.....so ZhouShi proceeded to kiss him....and ask him....is this reaction good enough? lols....

 

of course it is good enough that he ended up kissing her again .....where his hands accidentally knock the candle into the pool where as u know ZhouShi went in thinking that was her exam paper where she scored full marks....

 

after that.....WeiQing went in after her....and then tell her are you crazy....where ZhouShi sort of agree and said that since she will probably not be able to remember it.....and WeiQing said lets just be thoroughly crazy then since they will forget about it the next day as they are after all drunk....

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler
10 minutes ago, angelangie said:
Spoiler

and WeiQing said lets just be thoroughly crazy then since they will forget about it the next day as they are after all drunk....

Thank you! You’re the best!

Ahhhhhh! :scream: :wub: :P 

Such sweet cringing words. I cannot wait for this series to be translated. (The heart-stopping lines WQ says will probably give me a heart attack.) See? This is why one doesn’t get “thoroughly crazy” drunk by the pool...no matter how much you drink to the point of forgetting, in the end, one subconsciously knows what you did. *tisk tisk* 

When she does remember, she gets “thoroughly crazy” embarrassed! 

Thank you again. 

 

 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jafstar said:
  Hide contents

 

 

 

you're welcome.....lols translating words by words will take me times....but i can do a summary if u want :)

 

just let me know which one.....and i try to find some pictures to go along with it to make it even better :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...