Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] About is Love 大约是爱

Recommended Posts

0823dd54564e92585472a1a29182d158ccbf4e33

cr: as tagged

 

Details:

Chinese title: 大约是爱
English title: About is Love

Genre: Modern, Romance

Episodes: 30

Duration: 45mins

Days: Mon, Tues, Wed

Airing Channel: Tencent 

Director:  许珮珊 / Xu PeiShan

Broadcast Period: 12/3/2018

Novel: 李李翔 (Li LiXiang) -  大约是爱 (Mandarin)

 

Cast:

彦希 / Yan Xi as 卫卿/ Wei Qing

cdbf6c81800a19d87ce16e4f3efa828ba71e469e

 

许晓诺 / Xǔ XiǎoNuò as 周是 / Zhōu Shì

35a85edf8db1cb13fa2dd659d054564e92584b30

 

 

胡文喆/ Hú WénZhé as 李明成 as Lǐ MíngChéng
279759ee3d6d55fbfb309c6c60224f4a21a4dd82

 

付乐莹/Fu LeYing as 张冉瑜/ Zhang RanYu

0071huyFgy1fxopgxna7oj30u01hc1kx_zpsvapv

 

 

杨欣颖 /Yang XinYing as 林菲菲 / Li FeiFei

0071huyFgy1fxopgxgalyj30u01hcb29_zpsxpj3

 

蔡乙嘉 / Cai YiJia as 甯非 / Ning Fei

0071huyFgy1fxopgxd17uj30u01hc000_zpse6wt

 

褚前/Chu Qian as 张帅/ Zhang Shuai

0071huyFgy1fxopgxq46kj30u01hc7wh_zpskyvk

 

Synopsis:

A love story between the president of a company who develops a severe case of OCD that prohibits him from interacting with women and the one person that he is immune to. 

 

An incident from when he was eighteen years old gravely affects the life of Wei Qin. Even though he has become a high-ranking corporate executive, he is unable to interact with the opposite sex, which is why he has been searching for a 'princess' that can save him for years. Ten years later, because of a drunken encounter with an eighteen-year old arts student named Zhou Shi, Wei Qin discovers that he feels completely fine after meeting her. An agreement is formed between the two and a romance ensues.
(Source: ChineseDrama.info)

 

Preview:

 

Additional Links:

 

 

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l LavelyShai

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

officially airing with the below information stated in the weibo by 腾讯视频 (Tencent Video) the airing channel.

 

9a789c84ly1fxtoxwj6a6j20u01hcnne_zpscm7c

 

9a789c84ly1fxtoxxr2hgj20su2i27wh_zpsjmvw

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

found the released of relationship in between the characters.....did a short translation into the pictures :) 

 

0071huyFgy1fxuvjc4xbqj312f0u0e82_zpsxcgs

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About is Love posted another updates on the relationship involving the 3 girls :) guess we can guess the ending? :D 

 

Capture3knots_zpsvrukpww1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2018 at 12:35 PM, angelangie said:

found the released of relationship in between the characters.....did a short translation into the pictures :) 

Thanks so much for translating the relationship chart :) 

 

I thought this looked like cute fun drama but, sadly, no English subs to be found:(

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, raziela said:

Thanks so much for translating the relationship chart :) 

 

I thought this looked like cute fun drama but, sadly, no English subs to be found:(

 

yea it is sort of cute.....i can do the sub actually but it will take me times lols....and if i'm alone it will be hard for me lols

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

yea it is sort of cute.....i can do the sub actually but it will take me times lols....and if i'm alone it will be hard for me lols

I totally understand subbing is hard work! It's OK I'm used to there not being no English subs - unfortunately this will just be another drama to add to the list lol!

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, raziela said:

I totally understand subbing is hard work! It's OK I'm used to there not being no English subs - unfortunately this will just be another drama to add to the list lol!

 

if i can find someone already done on this....i let you know :) 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This drama is awesome.. i got hooked up after watching ep 1 ... now dying for ep 13 !!!!!!! 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

if i can find someone already done on this....i let you know :) 

Thank you! :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2018 at 4:05 PM, visiopeia said:

This drama is awesome.. i got hooked up after watching ep 1 ... now dying for ep 13 !!!!!!! 

 

same here....im up to episode 18 though :D 

 

 

it is really cute right? :) i didnt dare to post too much of the gif as i dont want to spoil it for others that yet to have a chance to watch it :D 

 

calling out to @thunderman1 i know u like school romance but try this one too....it is pretty cool too it is currently up to episode 18 in raw... :) and im loving the OTP chemy :D

 

@lynne22 u should try too :D i like this series too :D  and @UnniSarah i think u find their romance pretty cute too....and they seems to match pretty well :) 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The male lead is so poor thing. Even before the gifted boy comes to live with the family, his parents have always been critical of him. He is forever trying to live up to their expectation and earn their love and approval. His mom only loves his father and only exists for him. She doesn't love her son at all. 

 

I wonder what's the caused of his father's death and why there are blood on staircase. His allergy only started after the death of his father. The guilt he carried with him makes him this way. 

 

I also wonder about the letter that his father wrote to him. What did it says and why he must control n keep the gallery from his mom as sole owner. And why the mom can't read the letter.

 

Anyone read a glimpse of it? Can share what it says? 

I can't read Chinese characters unfortunately. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

The male lead is so poor thing. Even before the gifted boy comes to live with the family, his parents have always been critical of him. He is forever trying to live up to their expectation and earn their love and approval. His mom only loves his father and only exists for him. She doesn't love her son at all. 

 

I wonder what's the caused of his father's death and why there are blood on staircase. His allergy only started after the death of his father. The guilt he carried with him makes him this way. 

 

I also wonder about the letter that his father wrote to him. What did it says and why he must control n keep the gallery from his mom as sole owner. And why the mom can't read the letter.

 

Anyone read a glimpse of it? Can share what it says? 

I can't read Chinese characters unfortunately. 

 

which episode is this.....i cant recall which episode this was in....let me go home and try to catch a glimpse......

 

yea his mother dont have love for her only son......the father never appreciate his son efforts.....i mean honestly a little encourage wont hurt.....i cant fathom why they treated the son this way....

 

the son tried his best to accommodate his parents....till in the end now he had practically given up......however we can see from some of these scenes that he still hunger for some sort of affectionate from his mother....and she pushes him away.........she care more for the foster kid than her own child

 

the kid understand.....which is why he tried his best to make up for the lost of WeiQing parents affection he some sort of stolen by fulfilling most of WeiQing request.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Due to I am watching raw ... there is some parts i don't understand...

 

1. Why Wei Qing mom dislike Wei Qing?

2. is Wei Qing and Xiao Fei related?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, visiopeia said:

Due to I am watching raw ... there is some parts i don't understand...

 

1. Why Wei Qing mom dislike Wei Qing?

2. is Wei Qing and Xiao Fei related?

 

 

WeiQing mom blame him for his father death......

 

WeiQing and XiaoFei is not related....it was just because WeiQing father doted on XiaoFei for his art talent.....and WeiQing's father is XiaoFei art master

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...