English title: About is Love

Genre: Modern, Romance

Episodes: 30

Duration: 45mins

Days: Mon, Tues, Wed

Airing Channel: Tencent 

Director:  许珮珊 / Xu PeiShan

Broadcast Period: 12/3/2018

Novel: 李李翔 (Li LiXiang) -  大约是爱 (Mandarin)

Cast:

彦希 / Yan Xi as 卫卿/ Wei Qing

cdbf6c81800a19d87ce16e4f3efa828ba71e469e

许晓诺 / Xǔ XiǎoNuò as 周是 / Zhōu Shì

35a85edf8db1cb13fa2dd659d054564e92584b30

胡文喆/ Hú WénZhé as 李明成 as Lǐ MíngChéng
279759ee3d6d55fbfb309c6c60224f4a21a4dd82

付乐莹/Fu LeYing as 张冉瑜/ Zhang RanYu

0071huyFgy1fxopgxna7oj30u01hc1kx_zpsvapv

杨欣颖 /Yang XinYing as 林菲菲 / Li FeiFei

0071huyFgy1fxopgxgalyj30u01hcb29_zpsxpj3

蔡乙嘉 / Cai YiJia as 甯非 / Ning Fei

0071huyFgy1fxopgxd17uj30u01hc000_zpse6wt

褚前/Chu Qian as 张帅/ Zhang Shuai

0071huyFgy1fxopgxq46kj30u01hc7wh_zpskyvk

Synopsis:

A love story between the president of a company who develops a severe case of OCD that prohibits him from interacting with women and the one person that he is immune to. 

An incident from when he was eighteen years old gravely affects the life of Wei Qin. Even though he has become a high-ranking corporate executive, he is unable to interact with the opposite sex, which is why he has been searching for a 'princess' that can save him for years. Ten years later, because of a drunken encounter with an eighteen-year old arts student named Zhou Shi, Wei Qin discovers that he feels completely fine after meeting her. An agreement is formed between the two and a romance ensues.
(Source: ChineseDrama.info)

Preview:

Additional Links:

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l LavelyShai

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/4/2018 at 12:35 PM, angelangie said:

found the released of relationship in between the characters.....did a short translation into the pictures :) 

Thanks so much for translating the relationship chart :) 

I thought this looked like cute fun drama but, sadly, no English subs to be found:(

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

yea it is sort of cute.....i can do the sub actually but it will take me times lols....and if i'm alone it will be hard for me lols

I totally understand subbing is hard work! It's OK I'm used to there not being no English subs - unfortunately this will just be another drama to add to the list lol!

The male lead is so poor thing. Even before the gifted boy comes to live with the family, his parents have always been critical of him. He is forever trying to live up to their expectation and earn their love and approval. His mom only loves his father and only exists for him. She doesn't love her son at all. 

I wonder what's the caused of his father's death and why there are blood on staircase. His allergy only started after the death of his father. The guilt he carried with him makes him this way. 

I also wonder about the letter that his father wrote to him. What did it says and why he must control n keep the gallery from his mom as sole owner. And why the mom can't read the letter.

Anyone read a glimpse of it? Can share what it says? 

I can't read Chinese characters unfortunately. 

Hi, been watching the raws of this fun drama online; I’m hooked! Even though I cannot understand a lick of Chinese. lol. Her antics are hilarious and somewhat predictable, but I love seeing the two main leads interact. 

I’ve tried searching if this drama stems from a novel, but I come up with nothing. Does anyone know if there is a novel, and if so, an English translation?

The family photo says it all.  The WQ standing aside with his family like a stranger while the adopted boy XF is adored and loved by both parents. XF is like a son they wished to have but unfortunately they got a son WQ who didn't inherit any of their artistic talents. His father said a lot of hurtful words to WQ - always comparing his work with his prodigy XF and scolded his son for not being able to learn how to paint like XF. When WQ sold his 1st painting, he was so proud of his achievement that he went giddyly to tell his father. What did the father say? Instead of being happy and proud n say something encouraging, he told his son to better burn that painting of his. He doesn't what son''s sub-standard painting to be prominently displayed in someone's house. It will be so disgraceful to link that painting to the family name ie. his famous painter father.

What kind of parent is that? That's not the way to encourage your son to paint better. 

His mother is another - in her eyes, her husband is the sun moon n earth. Her world evolve around her husband only. There's no room for her son. Makes me wonder why on earth she decided to gave a kid. Might as well don't have a kid. She adores XF because her husband adores XF and also XF is gifted in painting. 

It's painful to see how QW still yearns for his mother's touch, love and validation of his existence. How happy he was when his assistant suggest that he give that bowl to XF to his mom ... an opportunity for him to reach out to his mom n a chance for his mom to see him as a person and not a monster. His smile and his whole being brightened up with that idea. His heart just went there with full of hope and yearnings ... that it was so painful to watch. And his mom rejected him cruelly, breaking his heart, even his assistant was sad for him.

On 12/11/2018 at 8:41 PM, angelangie said:

same here....im up to episode 18 though :D 

it is really cute right? :) i didnt dare to post too much of the gif as i dont want to spoil it for others that yet to have a chance to watch it :D 

calling out to @thunderman1 i know u like school romance but try this one too....it is pretty cool too it is currently up to episode 18 in raw... :) and im loving the OTP chemy :D

@lynne22 u should try too :D i like this series too :D  and @UnniSarah i think u find their romance pretty cute too....and they seems to match pretty well :) 

hello chingus. thank you for the shoutout. This drama has been on my watch list but I'm quite overwhelmed with work and getting ready for the holidays :) 

6 hours ago, pad-hari said:

There r so many cute m/v's on the OTP which has increased my curiosity.  So I am going to give this drama, a try.

Cr: as tagged

Thanks for the MVs! 

Wish there was a kind soul who’d translate the series sooner than later; or I’m sure people would appreciate certain clips like the drunken poolside conversation. :lol: 

The OTP is just so sweet. 

Archived