[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

Admin

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest/ Enthusiastic Priest 열혈사제 - Fri & Sat @ 22:00 KST - Starring Kim Nam Gil , Kim Sung Kyun, Lee Honey - Premieres on February 15th, 2019
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest/ Enthusiastic Priest 열혈사제 - Fri & Sat @ 22:00 KST - Starring Kim Nam Gil , Kim Sung Kyun, Lee Honey - Premieres on February 15th

“The Fiery Priest” Reveals Dark And Dramatic Poster

by C. Hong
44958dd774a347ffb93169878de74cda.jpeg?s=

On February 1, “The Fiery Priest” unveiled their first poster for the drama featuring Kim Nam Gil.

The poster has a strong aura with a priest dressed in black and a white clerical collar, which is splattered with blood. His hands are also bloodstained as he holds a gun cocked in a vaguely menacing stance. Most of Kim Nam Gil’s face is also hidden from the viewer, except for his terrifying smile.

kim-nam-gil-the-fiery-priest.jpg

Kim Nam Gil plays Kim Hae Il, hot-tempered Catholic priest who teams up with a cowardly detective (Kim Sung Kyun) to solve a murder. In stark contrast to the poster, the drama is said to be an investigative comedy.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1300870wpp/the-fiery-priest-reveals-dark-and-dramatic-poster

• Like 2

The Fiery Priest releases character posters for main players

by tipsymocha

fierypriest-poster1.jpg

I’ve been needing a good comedy lately, so I’m eager to check out SBS’s The Fiery Priest when it finally premieres next week. The show has released character posters for our four main players, Kim Nam-gil (Live Up to Your Name), Kim Sung-kyun (Untouchable), Honey Lee (Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People) and Go Joon (Misty), and I can’t wait to see these characters start interacting what promises to be a rollicking good time.

First up is our titular fiery priest, whose poster lives up to his moniker: Kim Nam-gil is shown in a fighting pose, with a come hither hand motion accompanying his combative expression. His tagline pretty much sums up his character, as well, with him announcing that “when you’re angry, you’ve just got to be angry.” He definitely sounds like a handful, and I’m not entirely sure that his eventual partner-in-crime(busting) Kim Sung-kyun, will be able to handle him. The detective’s poster doesn’t inspire too much confidence, despite his holding a gun. His caption reads, “I let my guard down because he’s a priest.”

I’ve only ever seen Honey Lee in serious, dramatic roles, but I’ve heard that she can hold her own in a good comedy (see: Modern Farmer), and I always have major respect for actors who has the requisite range to pull off a comedic role. It’s also refreshing to see a potential female antihero/not-actual-villain-villain, and I can see Honey Lee playing her self-serving character with aplomb. Even her poster cracks me up, sporting a veil and holding a rosary in a picture of humble piety, which is completely at odds with her self-satisfied smirk and her tagline (“I believe I am in the right”).

more

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/02/the-fiery-priest-releases-character-posters-for-main-players/

• Like 2

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest 열혈사제 - Fri & Sat @ 22:00 KST - Starring Kim Nam Gil , Kim Sung Kyun, Lee Honey - Premieres Today 10 PM KST

Woo hoo ...this week i got my two  man back  in the dramas  :yum:....one here is Kim Nam Gil , my Heo Im :kiss_wink:   ..no subs yet but quick preview i think " Honey"  will change his occupation for the third time lol 

Our gorgeous KNG ( no priestly vibes from this man for me lol  )  might have anger issues, however i see him and the hair curlers as the sane ones in the  asylum of supposed norm .

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest 열혈사제 - Fri & Sat @ 22:00 KST