[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The article says the shooting scen is about  JNR doing a stage act (sing & dancing) of  ‘아모르 파티, Amor Fati’.  I found the video of a song but I’m not sure it’s the same song which JNR did. 

**article: https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=011&aid=0003435579

** ‘Amor Fati’ has an interesting definition.

Spoiler

read more Amor fati - Wikipedia

Amor fati (lit. "love of fate") is a Latin phrase that may be translated as "love of fate" or "love of one's fate". It is used to describe an attitude in which one sees everything that happens in one's life, including suffering and loss, as good or, at the very least, necessary, in that they are among the facts of one's life and existence, so they are always necessarily there whether one likes them or not. Moreover, amor fati is characterized by an acceptance of the events or situations that occur in one's life.[1]

This acceptance does not necessarily preclude an attempt at change or improvement, but rather, it can be seen to be along the lines of what Friedrich Nietzsche apparently means by the concept of "eternal recurrence": a sense of contentment with one's life and an acceptance of it, such that one could live exactly the same life, in all its minute details, over and over for all eternity.

Or

What is AMOR FATI? What does AMOR FATI mean? AMOR FATI meaning, definition & explanation

김연자(Kim Yeon Ja) - 아모르 파티, Amor Fati (Original) &

김연자(Kim Yonja) - 아모르 파티(Amor Fati) [KOR/ROM/ENG Lyrics | Color Coded]

Spoiler

김연자(Kim Yeon Ja) - 아모르 파티, Amor Fati (Original)

cr to uploader

김연자(Kim Yonja) - 아모르 파티(Amor Fati) [KOR/ROM/ENG Lyrics | Color Coded]

cr to uploader

WOW.!!! :heart:

Jang Na Ra really is a Goddess.!! Her beauty is eternal!! :wub: She's the perfect Oh Sunny.!!!. So amazing..!!! I think the production team has chose the perfect lady for the empress...!!! And I'm so impressed..!!!! :wub: Love her so much & can't wait to see her eternal beauty on the series..!!! :)

I really wanna see a Soompi article about this drama. Photo stills and even a teaser was out but there’s no article. I see articles on other dramas coming out this November but nothing really about Empress’ Dignity/Last Empress. It will help to get the word out to other international viewers and perhaps get licensing to translate this drama on legit sites.

5 hours ago, nakatsubebe said:

I really wanna see a Soompi article about this drama. Photo stills and even a teaser was out but there’s no article. I see articles on other dramas coming out this November but nothing really about EmpressDignity/Last Empress. It will help to get the word out to other international viewers and perhaps get licensing to translate this drama on legit sites.

I am also quiet surprised by the quiet media on "The Empress’ Dignity"..!! :) I've search on numerous web sites... There is no sign of getting it licensed for translating..! :cold_sweat: Still the same old articles on this series...!!! Hope we'll have some ahead of time.!!... I think we only have 3 weeks till the premiere..!! :hushed: And how come the media is so low key when it comes about Jang Na Ra..??!! :wub:

@stella77 I think in Korea, the production is doing a pretty good job with promo. I see photo stills released almost everyday, not just by the 3 leads but also the supporting characters. They had behind the scenes video of their script reading and the teaser published on naver and SBS   Catch youtube channel.

I just wanted to see the articles released to Korean media for promo translated and see it on soompi even just one because if you see the naver page for this drama, there’s a lot of articles about it for promo.

On another note, I just find them cute :wub: Nara posted pictures from her Ig

2018110601000470900032941_20181105183925

It’s funny that Nara put a hashtag translated to ‘I’m Promoting’ and ‘It’s your older sis’...then I googled SSR’s birthday and indeed, he’a a year younger than Nara. She’s the nuna of her 2 male leads again.

Wow   He looks too intense. :o :blink:  They better show us his softer side soon. :lol:

(CJH's agency)

<TLE> first broadcast D-15,  for TLE,  CJH was transformed  with his first short haircut    Look forward  seeing NWS on 11/21

from JNR fan( eng & chi & japan trans )

Spoiler

TLE storyboard office

Spoiler

Choi Jin Hyuk looks so tough..!! He totally fits the character. And then our princess will gradually make him softer..!! :wub:

YES, now I am even more curious over the plot..!!! And the series has 48 eps so, I think we'll get a lot of climaxes in our hands..! Truly looking forward to the press conference & the premiere..!!! The cast is so amazing..!! What a perfect combination! :wub: Shin Sung Rok, Jang Na Ra & Choi Jin Hyuk :wub:

And hopefully we get another trailer this week...

Chingus here.. I welcome myself. :D

Shin Sung Rok  Choi Jin Hyuk Jang Nara. Murder makjang mystery/ Bring it on. Love the cast.  Please be good story!

Jang Nara doesn't seem to age. Too cute. 

Nobody ask but I'm  saying it anyway. These upcoming dramas Empress Dignity. Sky Castle ( you gotta check check that). Bad Detective. Priest. I'm eagerly waiting these.  Hope to see other chingus  the other threads too.

Hello Hello @triplem - so nice to see you here dear.!!.. :D

And look at the bodyguard material of Choi Jin Hyuk.. He totally fits the role.. And yes, I am very impressed :wub: And just imagine when he falls for Oh Sunny..!!! :wub: And what's all about Oh Sunny's necklace..??!! Is there any curse going on for her..??!! :o Things look so dramatic at the palace..!! Can't wait to see them in action..!!!! :)

A big hug for Jang Nara & Choi Jin Hyuk :wub: They didn't have a love line in their previous project "Fated To Love You"... So the prayers are heard..!!!!!! Waiting for them to fall in love....... :heart:

I really love this clean, minimal and darker hair color hairstyle for CJH; it does totally suit the character of a security person etc.

JNR always looks great - seriously blessed with the anti-aging genetics.

the trailer is intense and very intriguing

i am quite anxious waiting for this drama now

and scared too

the slightly higher intensity that i have watched from jang nara was her drama hello monster

so this is new from her

other than that others are quite mellow

(i watched all of her korean dramas aside from nonstop since that one never got subbed, to my knowledge that is, so pls correct me if i'm wrong)

hahaha

i was shocked at first when i saw the necklace on the mummified/decaying? skeleton was suddenly on the neck of oh sunny, even the dress was similar in color

my first frantic thought was, 'she died?'

then my rational takes over and was like

it wasnt her, but the empress o.O

still...

and then the fact that she was almost died from the balcony accident makes me think that that might be the first but wont be the last that she will come face to face with accident and death, and seeing how cheerful her character is, makes me think that prone to accident will be a trait of her

now i am seriously very intrigue why the emperor needed to marry her aside from trying to gain support from the public by marrying common person

aka the whole fairy tale cinderella story just to gain trust and support from public

there must be a specific reason why oh sunny was chosen

i have some, but prominent one is quite morbid to me though

hmmmm.....

Archived