[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the anime is giving me a nightmare lol.. 

6 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Sincerely apologizing for trying to kill her and cheating on her how can you do that?

woo bin tried to kill sunny too by pushing her into water (in a way, he used her to get to lee hyuk’s good side).. but sunny seemed to understand why he did that.. 

as for lee hyuk, it took a lot from him to be able to recognise his wrongdoings and apologised considering how evil he is as a person.. at this point i dunno who is the guy for sunny..  but we know sunny and woobin are the OTP so i think maybe the writer will kill lee hyuk..

Spoiler

i currently is watching skycastle and i honestly think romance is not important anymore in drama unless it is a rom-com drama.. so i would’nt be disappointed if sunny doesnt end up with anyone coz the plots in TLE are actually engaging and strong to carry the drama without romantic scenes between OTP.. 

on a side note: please watch skycastle coz the drama is so good!

I love to see Ubin-Sunny but I don't really care who end up with whom. What I need from this messy drama is the criminals should be punished. ED, LH, YR and the nanny. The mystery sould be open up. Ubin needs to take surgery soonest (writer seems forget about this kkkk) and back to Dongsik. And Sunny should be divorced and back to her fam. That's all. It is a bonus if we see Sunny-Ubin at the end. 

And please don't always blame ED for the wrongs LH has done. Yes he was miseducated. But he's an adult. The emperor. He can rendeem but he have to pay all the mistakes.

Ubin never tried to kill Sunny though. LH told him to do but WB ensure someone catching her when he push her to the river. He also asking why she back to the palace because it will be hard for him to take revenge while she's there.

6 hours ago, Happy2b said:

I usually don't have time to post here but I agree 100% with @dramaninja.  The emperor is a monster and as nice as he is acting lately that does not cover his murderous personality and lack of humanity, and all the horrendous things he's done so far.  Let's all keep that in mind. :-)

agree. just look at how fast he switch from "loving" Yuna to trying to burn her alive in the car. 

Even if he says he is sincerely sorry now, he kills innocent people without feeling guilty.

Though he was sorry about Sunny's mother's case,  what he said about the donor being more happy to donate the blood to him bcos he is the emperor shows his supreme sense of entitlement and how little he values the life of others

Yeah I dont get what makes this so different then the others?

1.He looks like he loved  his empress then he cokes  her and push her in the water

2.He looks like he loves, Sunny then he tried to kill and frame her

3.Looks like he loves the other girl but then he trys to burn her alive.

4.Looks like he loves his grandmother then tired to stab her but she was not there.

He always looks like he is  in love but what happens when Sunny and WB truly falls in love with each other?

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

the anime is giving me a nightmare lol.. 

woo bin tried to kill sunny too by pushing her into water (in a way, he used her to get to lee hyuk’s good side).. but sunny seemed to understand why he did that.. 

as for lee hyuk, it took a lot from him to be able to recognise his wrongdoings and apologised considering how evil he is as a person.. at this point i dunno who is the guy for sunny..  but we know sunny and woobin are the OTP so i think maybe the writer will kill lee hyuk..

It's one of those situations where the girl won't end up with the guy she has more chemistry with, instead she'll end up with the guy who is more of a safe choice which is why he's better for her. And in WB's defense, he knew she wouldn't die after he pushed her off that cliff because he knew which cliff to push her off of and he even called up Byun to save her from the water. It was a selfish choice for his revenge but she would have been dead if another guard was told to kill her instead. Anyways, I do want SN and WB together and I'm okay with their pure and sweet romance. I want to see them have even more screen time together but sadly there might not be much since LH is the public's favorite.

10 minutes ago, sonequeen01 said:

And in WB's defense, he knew she wouldn't die after he pushed her off that cliff because he knew which cliff to push her off of and he even called up Byun to save her from the water.

i like woobin and i really root for him to get his revenge but i dont think i can justify his action of trying to push sunny  (i think the writer went overboard with that).. 

Am I mistaken?  I always thought that the purpose for WB to push Sunny off the cliff was the to gain Hyuk's trust.   

However, he never intended to kill Sunny because he had arranged for the ex-Chief Security Officer to save her.  It was just an act to make Hyuk think WB was competent and loyal.

11 minutes ago, sonequeen01 said:

It's one of those situations where the girl won't end up with the guy she has more chemistry with, instead she'll end up with the guy who is more of a safe choice which is why he's better for her. And in WB's defense, he knew she wouldn't die after he pushed her off that cliff because he knew which cliff to push her off of and he even called up Byun to save her from the water. It was a selfish choice for his revenge but she would have been dead if another guard was told to kill her instead. Anyways, I do want SN and WB together and I'm okay with their pure and sweet romance. I want to see them have even more screen time together but sadly there might not be much since LH is the public's favorite.

And I don't get why LH becomes public's favorite XD. Yes he is cute in latest episodes but it turns to creepy when he always try to push Sunny to like him. No chemistry between Sunny-Woobin? Really? Their screentime together was 90% about solving the mystery and revenge. It will weird if we see them kissing while avoiding the bomb or sneaking at secret garden? Kkkkkkk. One thing for sure, Sunny is married woman and Woobin respect that. So nothing happen until she legally divorced ( if they really love each other)

3 hours ago, sonequeen01 said:

Yes he literally  the safest choice as I just went over it

He is abusive and treats most women he comes in to contact with like trash as a guy myself I find all of this disturbing. :fearful:

I say sunny wont end up with either of them. She will drag the empire down and walk out of that palace with her head held high. (With hope that she's not the corpse :sweatingbullets:

Hyuk will seek forgiveness and be punished. All the other baddies will be punished or die or remain baddies to torment other people in dramaland :ph34r:

Woobin will get his revenge and move away to move on with his life and start anew and also maybe seek treatment to remove the bullet in his head~ ^_^

Anyways..sbs uploaded this highlight clip ahaha

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i like woobin and i really root for him to get his revenge but i dont think i can justify his action of trying to push sunny  (i think the writer went overboard with that).. 

The way I see it, it's WB's way to get Sunny out of the Palace and make sure she won't get tangled up in all the palace's battle for power. Because she's just a civilian who doesn't know how the palace politics work. Remember how surprised he was when Sunny walked right back to the palace? 

And like some of you said, he planned everything.. The place, the scene, the rescue team.. If it's just another guard, she'll be shot in head instead. 

37 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

The writer has been going overboard ever since woobin survived a gunshot wound in the head and fell off a cliff into the water. My pre-med brain still cannot process that lmao 

Archived