Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

36 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

The editing is impeccable. Amazing! 

Here's another one shared by the same YT channel.

:heartbreak:

Yeah I've posted that before!! Thanks anyway :) 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

WB should have gave her a camouflage scarf and a pair of sneakers as presents hahaha

Maybe he's been seeing too much blood and red has then become his favorite color, that's why he chose red... :blink::lol:

2 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Hyuk will be a great musical actor if he wants too. As evident in a sample below:

He (I mean SSR) started as a musical actor actually, did you know? And he is still active in theater.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Hyuk will be a great musical actor if he wants too. As evident in a sample below:

i may have done some SSR research since i like Hyuk hahahaha

Wow I didn´t know that he could sing....my hears has been blessed :wub:...thank you for posting

74813d1416328341-those-need-laugh-561917

• LOL 2

21 hours ago, Crystal Kim said:

Nope. On the article, it said that they were postponing the episode in order to give more time for the production staff and crew to improve the quality of filming/writing. Unfortunately, this is normal for dramas that are filming at the same time as it airs; everyone working on the show gets kind of burnt-out so a little rest is good! Although, there might be some ulterior motive (like needing time to change the script and re-filming certain scenes :huh: who knows)

Thanks for the answer!

Well I don't mind if they take some time to improve the quality of filming/writing but that means there  are probably gonna be another postponment in the upcoming weeks to even out the number of episodes and that is sad. Though I kind of hope they would add one more episode instead:D Don't want this show to end) 

• Like 2

So, I am finally watching the latest episodes and I have to give a big shout-out to Shin Sung-rok who can roll down backwards from a bed and not spill a single drop of liquor from his bottle! :lol:

capture10.png

Notice the bottle is still upright! :lol:

• LOL 12

Seeing all the Sunny & Hyuk vids marathon.:D I would also like to participate and share some of my favs.

All credit goes to the authors of the vids!

P.s. LOL looks like Sunni & Hyuk ship gain a lot of popularity nowadays :sweat_smile:

Woo Bin -shi you need to lay on the charm like ASAP!  ('Cause even my heart occasionally skips a bit at the uri Emperor's cuteness). And I'm an avid WB & Sunni fan!:wub:

Sooooo Woo Bin-shi,  Fighting!:blush:

Spoiler

iVBFYr4.gif

P.p.s.  On the other note, I really would like to see SSR and JN together as leads in another dorama. Their chemistry is awesome) 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

If you still love someone, you still get angry at him/ her. When a woman is quiet, it is dangerous. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

11 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

He (I mean SSR) started as a musical actor actually, did you know? And he is still active in theater.

I do. Hehe. I did my research since i am so drawn to Hyuk haha

I read it was hard for him to get roles since he is too tall. So he decided to join the theater. Which i think is great because he has both acting chops and his voice is lovely.

Did you know SSR was a basketball player before? Hehehe (pics from korea celeb basketball something2 hehe)

oa8w9Mq.jpg

Spoiler

1421836183_839017.jpg

• Like 9

So lucky Lee Hyuk if Oh Sunny accept or falling in love again...

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, nikki7 said:

Don't hate me but I think that the BTS of JNR & CJH has more sparks than the actual scene with WB & SN :sweatingbullets:

No preview yet?

That’s what I’m thinking too. They seem very close. 

• Like 2

Of course JNR and CJH seems close as they have been friend for almost 10 years before CJH debut..CJH has mentioned about this from a few interviews:)

Both of them close with park kyung lim. Even PKL sent coffee truck during this shooting to both of them.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, 451lag said:

Of course JNR and CJH seems close as they have been friend for almost 10 years before CJH debut..CJH has mentioned about this from a few interviews:)

Both of them close with park kyung lim. Even PKL sent coffee truck during this shooting to both of them.

I think this is their second project together. Fated to Love You (as Daniel and Mi Young). 

11 hours ago, uma14 said:

So lucky Lee Hyuk if Oh Sunny accept or falling in love again...

Lee Hyuk will be more love to Sunny. That's what she promised to Lee Hyuk. (Before wedding - just wait and see). Sunny said to her mother if she will make Lee Hyuk love her more. This will be happen. But I'm still unsure about Sunny. 

13 hours ago, prueksa said:

If you still love someone, you still get angry at him/ her. When a woman is quiet, it is dangerous. 

Sunny is quite or still get angry? 

I think she's more quite late. If this dangerous, maybe more posible if Sunny will not accept Lee Hyuk in the end (it must be like that, because of Hyuk unforgivable *who we are make a judge for forgivable thing haha). Although she won Lee Hyuk hearts, she won't used him like other women around him. At first Hyuk decide to protect her from ED (30, after the bomb). But he change's his mind easily after that (when Dad and Hel Ro catch)  then Hyuk decided not to protect her from ED (31). But I think his choice is actually the way to protect her. He know if she closed to her  it will be more dangerous to her, because his feeling clearly stated to ED, not Sunny. Sunny don't care about him anymore and don't think if he will be in love with her. ED afraid losing control over Hyuk, because he's in love with Sunny. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Maybe I'm the only one in this forum who still like Sunny-Woo Bin chemistry XD. For me, their gesture is kinda sweet. And oh my... looking at BTS I thought there's something going on with JNR and CJH. The way JH is taking care of her is impressive lol. And JNR always ask him about how thay should do for the scenes while JH always response her patiently. And I like the way he always put his hand on NR's back. Even I notice that during the drama scene especially the scenes they're hiding somewhere. Well, though they knew each other for long time, I think they way they take care is on another level of 'friendship'. I follow NR and JH instagram. And so many likes from CJH on NR's picture even from 2017. So sweet...

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, laivla said:

At first Hyuk decide to protect her from ED (30, after the bomb). But he change's his mind easily after that (when Dad and Hel Ro catch)  then Hyuk decided not to protect her from ED (31).

He told his mother that he would do whatever she wants him to in exchange of letting Sunny's Dad and Hello be released from the cell. So in a way, he's sacrificing his "freedom" so that Sunny's family can be together with Sunny.

8 minutes ago, PutriSalju said:

Well, though they knew each other for long time, I think they way they take care is on another level of 'friendship'.

From what I remember reading somewhere, not only have they known each other for a long time, they're very close too. CJH often visits JNR's house and is familiar with her grandma.... ?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, PutriSalju said:

Maybe I'm the only one in this forum who still like Sunny-Woo Bin chemistry XD. For me, their gesture is kinda sweet. And oh my... looking at BTS I thought there's something going on with JNR and CJH. The way JH is taking care of her is impressive lol. And JNR always ask him about how thay should do for the scenes while JH always response her patiently. And I like the way he always put his hand on NR's back. Even I notice that during the drama scene especially the scenes they're hiding somewhere. Well, though they knew each other for long time, I think they way they take care is on another level of 'friendship'. I follow NR and JH instagram. And so many likes from CJH on NR's picture even from 2017. So sweet...

Nah you not the only one that how 2 people who actually like each other suppose to act. They both being though so much already but though the pain of course  comes love.

• Like 5

There was interview of fated to love you..CJH told the reporter..CJH and JNR friends with park kyung lim since before CJH debut..PKL brought CJH to JNR house even played go stop together with her mother..JNR mother called CJH gi stop boy when she saw CJH in Gu family book drama ..hehe

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

He told his mother that he would do whatever she wants him to in exchange of letting Sunny's Dad and Hello be released from the cell. So in a way, he's sacrificing his "freedom" so that Sunny's family can be together with Sunny.

I felt bad for him at that time. He had to agree with evil mum because of his promise earlier. He needs to go against evil mum once and for all but he is too brainwashed by now so it will take longer for him to fully stand on his own.

I hope hyuk will break away from evil mum's grasp! The faster the better~ huhu

• Like 4