[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

The ending ..omo... she makes the emperor read the book:

Cto:

Hyuk seems very calm reading that book. His evil mum was shaking in her seat. Is Hyuk ready for everyone to know his wrongdoings? Hua3

Ooookkk. I need subs asap~ hehe

And i'm confused with this

it seems the corpse found in ep 1 is Sohyun..

Soo..who is in this urn? 

Hmmmmm~ now i really need subs. Or maybe i should start to learn korean hahaha

37 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Soo..who is in this urn?

Omy look at how hard he is crying:unsure: (he should have know better ...ops ops)

O...kay... switch to this jealousy scene - great to see uri hottie jealousy mode on hahaa:

OylptfU.jpg

Knet as always lol :lol: But i love their reaction hahaaa :rolleyes:

Original Article: [sbs fun e] 'The Last Empress' Shin Sungrok "I'm Worried Of The Empress And I Keep Wanting To See Her---Will Protect Jang Nara From Shin Eunkyung"

Spoiler

0000238969_001_20190117222523360.jpg?type=w540Screen%2BShot%2B2019-01-17%2Bat%2B10.34.11%2BPM.png

1. +994, -16 Ahh.. Why does she match.. with Shin Sungrok more? ㅋ
2. +656, -16 Why do I like Lee Hyuk more?ㅋㅋㅋ
3. +366, -6 Jang Nara and the Emperor match so well that it's so fun whenever they show up together
4. +296, -8 I hope she ends up with Lee Hyuk~
5. +105, -5 Our Empress ㅠㅠ I hope you end up with Bin-ie ㅎㅎㅎ Empress ㅠㅠ 
6. +86,-1 Today Ari hard carried. Jang Nara is still the prettiest even until now.. When she wore the red dress.. Also the actors here seem like they have more than one life... They live again after being dead ㅋㅋㅋ
7. +52, -1 I hope she ends up with Lee Hyuk... Empress you've always liked the Emperor, no...ㅠㅠ Please tell us the truth behind the Emperor
8. +36, -1 Kakao Talk Dog (reference to Shin Sungrok) Why is he a murder..
9. +27, -2 Shin Sungrok's cute ㅡㅡ Kakao Talk dog
10. +23, -1 Ah Lee Hyuk is so cute ㅜㅜ Crazy if only these two have more scenes together
11. +20, -1 I.. support you Lee Hyuk ㅜㅜ
12. +14, -0 Princess Ari is a child acting prodigy;;
13. +14, -0 I'm starting to like Lee Hyuk ㅠㅠ Seems like I'm not the only one ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

These poor knetz. We already know she's not gonna end up with LH. It's gonna be School 2015 all over again where everyone got mad at the girl for not picking the second lead. Instead of milking LH-SN scenes until the end and making LH all cute, the writers should've developed WB's storyline more so that more people can actually support SN-WB's romance. 

Hi Everyone, I've been a silent lurker on soompi for years now and just never got around to making an account. 

I'm in love with The Last Empress and I just had to sign up because of it. 

And Yes, I also want to put it out there, like a lot of people, I'm beginning to warm up to the emperor which I didn't think i'd ever say after the first half of the drama. Shin Sung Rok is amazing. As are all the cast.

Anyway, Nice to meet you all

4 minutes ago, sonequeen01 said:

These poor knetz. We already know she's not gonna end up with LH. It's like School 2015 all over again where everyone gets mad at the girl for not picking the second lead. Instead of milking LH-SN scenes until the end and making both SN and WB put on an act in front of LH all the time, the writers should've developed WB's storyline more so that more people can actually support SN-WB's romance. 

this gif pretty much tells you all we need to know about the loveline..... she is going to fall into wang shik's arms and waltz away even if everyone looks on confused...

uFmWYHn.jpg&key=03d4f994acaaf661df112479

cr: supergal99

The double date makes me think we're watching ro-co drama. Why always people disturbing Sunny-Woobin romantic scenes? Before, it was just Lee Hyuk but now we have So Jin too. This bro-sis is so funny. 

It is confirmed they extent 4 episodes more. 

I think at the end, Woo Bin or Lee Hyuk will die. But my feeling, Lee Hyuk will be the one who died. The latest episodes give us clue about his redemption. With his death, the ED will lost his beloved one and deep sadness. It will be the best punishment for her than just go to jail. Or maybe she also died. Yura, she will die lol. Looking at princess Ari also trust Woo Bin makes me think though the end game is WooBin-Sunny, Princess still can be with Sunny without hesitasion if she wants. Dpngsik could back to his dad pr stay with woobin (of he's alive)

Lee Yoon will help them to open up the crazy stuff imperial has done. But at the end, he will give up his prince title and just become ordinary people. 

Somehow, I think this drama will get happy ending while all the bad person either died or in jailed.

38 minutes ago, sonequeen01 said:

These poor knetz. We already know she's not gonna end up with LH. It's gonna be School 2015 all over again where everyone got mad at the girl for not picking the second lead. Instead of milking LH-SN scenes until the end and making LH all cute, the writers should've developed WB's storyline more so that more people can actually support SN-WB's romance. 

What to do...whenever they start to have romantic scenes, people always come between them XD. It's clear Woobin got jealous to Lee Hyuk. But Sunny still looking too shy to open up her feelings. Well, she's married after all.

I generally don´t like it when dramas get extended in the middle of airing....oftentimes it doesn´t lead to something good. But if they are going to use the additional episodes to flesh out Sunny and WB´s relationship then I´m all for it. Please writernim I´m desperate for their love line to progress :bawling:

@dreamqueen welcome to the Forum and this thread :D

11 minutes ago, PutriSalju said:

I think at the end, Woo Bin or Lee Hyuk will die. But my feeling, Lee Hyuk will be the one who died. The latest episodes give us clue about his redemption. With his death, the ED will lost his beloved one and deep sadness. It will be the best punishment for her than just go to jail. Or maybe she also died. Yura, she will die lol. 

I have a feeling Hyuk will die at the end or near the end. And my heart will :heartbreak: when he does. Sob3.

Thinking of possible ways Hyuk could die: Maybe Evil Mum wanted to kill sunny with a poisonous apple, but Hyuk was the one who ate it. And then Evil Mum got so depressed for killing her own son and will be locked in the asylum together with Yura.

gfM1547618703200-600.jpg

Glasses-Hyuk :blush:

22 minutes ago, PutriSalju said:

The double date makes me think we're watching ro-co drama. Why always people disturbing Sunny-Woobin romantic scenes? Before, it was just Lee Hyuk but now we have So Jin too. This bro-sis is so funny. 

It is confirmed they extent 4 episodes more. 

I think at the end, Woo Bin or Lee Hyuk will die. But my feeling, Lee Hyuk will be the one who died. The latest episodes give us clue about his redemption. With his death, the ED will lost his beloved one and deep sadness. It will be the best punishment for her than just go to jail. Or maybe she also died. Yura, she will die lol. Looking at princess Ari also trust Woo Bin makes me think though the end game is WooBin-Sunny, Princess still can be with Sunny without hesitasion if she wants. Dpngsik could back to his dad pr stay with woobin (of he's alive)

Lee Yoon will help them to open up the crazy stuff imperial has done. But at the end, he will give up his prince title and just become ordinary people. 

Somehow, I think this drama will get happy ending while all the bad person either died or in jailed.

We know that WB just needs and operation they already though that out there atleast  Sunny us going to make him do it.

@Sarang21 Thank you!:)

This is random but does anyone else find it strange, in the flashbacks So Hyun was struggling face up when Hyuk left her in a daze. When he came back her body was moved and was laying face down in the water and we didn't get to see her face. Just confused why they didn't show the actress's face. She was wearing a lot of cloth, It would have been difficult for her to regain balance and pushing herself forward into the water? Just seems like she would have sank downwards?

Probably overthinking but I wouldn't be surprised if the writer went full makjang and made it that evil mum took her out of the water and killed the empress later in her dungeon. Imagine if she had the scene set up for when he returned to lead him to believe he killed her. It would give her more leverage to control and black mail Hyuk.

Don't think it is at all, but it's fun to theorise and definitely would be interesting if true! :lol:

47 minutes ago, sonequeen01 said:

Yep. It’s honestly all on the writers. I even like LH, and I think have a mostly rational and sane mind lol

2 hours ago, sonequeen01 said:

I'm still hella salty. How could they do CJH so wrong :tears: 

LH gets focused on more for the sake of the ratings. I know that SN and WB aren't completely in love right now. WB cares for SN a lot and would do anything for her. SN worships the ground he walks on since he's the main reason why she's still alive today. I don't want people to hate SN and WB just because they're endgame. Please writer, just show our main OTP more. I feel like the episode extension might be for this reason. 

Archived