[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

0ly40

18 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

I've a theory just now seeing your question..

We think Wang Shik would get locked up in palace jail..At least that's what it looked like to people with no Wang Shik in the preview.

But may be..Wang Shik (may be with the help of Chief Byun) took Lee Hyuk Hostage..went outside of palace..Dumped Lee Hyuk in that village and disappeared. 

It looked like Sunny was locked in her room..Both Sunny and Wang Shik getting locked up at the same time isn't good for the story!

@uma14, 26 episodes..hopeful hopeful .. :lol:

Try you refer onetvasia website and see programme schedule..:D

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just my opinion. Hyuk seriously needs medical help. If he's in jail, he'll probably think men there all Na Wang Sik or Woobin and girls are all Sunny...kkkkkk

ED and Kang Hee should end up in one room of cell. Epic closing.

9 hours ago, uma14 said:

Try you refer onetvasia website and see programme schedule..:D

Wang Sik probably saved by his secret forces or Byun in the palace. Which means he'll back again to there soonest kkkkk....And seems hyuk know Sunny is helping Wang Sik in next episode. Will be daebak if hyuk see the stars Wang Sik made. He will cry a river again lol. 

I still don't get some blamed Sunny and said she need to stay to make Hyuk better person. I was like WHAT??? He's totally psycho. He can kill her anytime. And does she even love him? If not, it's unfair for Sunny. The emperor need to learn how to love properly. Not forcing someone to stay while she even hate him

3 minutes ago, PutriSalju said:

Wang Sik probably saved by his secret forces or Byun in the palace. Which means he'll back again to there soonest kkkkk....And seems hyuk know Sunny is helping Wang Sik in next episode. Will be daebak if hyuk see the stars Wang Sik made. He will cry a river again lol. 

I still don't get some blamed Sunny and said she need to stay to make Hyuk better person. I was like WHAT??? He's totally psycho. He can kill her anytime. And does she even love him? If not, it's unfair for Sunny. The emperor need to learn how to love properly. Not forcing someone to stay while she even hate him

I agree.  Hyuk is responsible for Hyuk.  He is not Sunny's child that she is responsibile for him.  

The emperor needs to go to the mental hospital!  

25 minutes ago, PutriSalju said:

He already saw the stars though. Hoho

25 minutes ago, PutriSalju said:

I choose to just overlook comments like this rather than dwelling on it. I don't agree with it and i personally think it is not right. But its a drama, so let them say whatever. I watch Liver or Die, the female lead insists to be with her abusive husband because she says he accepts her for who she is. It was so frustrating to watch. So frustrating. I suppose it does happen in real life too, giving chances to someone despite how hurt you are? Huhuhu

21 minutes ago, fanofr said:

I agree.  Hyuk is responsible for Hyuk.  He is not Sunny's child that she is responsibile for him.  

The emperor needs to go to the mental hospital!  

My main prediction of the ending: He will either die or be strapped in a straight jacket and shoved in a loony bin by the end of this. Another one is he could be jailed, but i think the possibility is low for that.

And...is the series really extended? I am actually ready for the series to end. I mean, i'm mentally prepared for it to end this week. Hahaha

I hope they give LH a beautiful, tragic death while protecting Sunny/Ari so that I won't feel guilty for liking him.

It's been so long since I saw a drama with such an interesting male lead. They are usually knights in shining armor with no flaws, so it's refreshing to see a character as exciting as LH. He's evil but sad and funny but psychotic. Truly love it!

On 11/3/2018 at 9:51 AM, booha said:

@nara0603 Thanks for YT :)

((translation))

Jangnara X Choi Jin-hyeok X Shin Sung-rok, 'The Last Empress' script reading

Hide contents

(037) [SSR as Lee Hyuk]  “I’m SSR. I will play Lee Hyuk in TLE.”
(042) Should I tell you why I did this crazy marriage?    
(046) It’s because I didn’t want any interference from mother.
(048) I used Oh Sunny as a shield in order to be stronger,    
(050)  I didn’t want to be pushed around by mother!
(051) I want to be a real emperor!
(053) Outstanding Brain,  with devilish charm,  the absolute power of the Empire of Korea, emperor Lee Hyuk

This is an old post.. but i just wanna remind it..

[SSR as Lee Hyuk]  “I’m SSR. I will play Lee Hyuk in TLE.”

(042) Should I tell you why I did this crazy marriage?
(046) It’s because I didn’t want any interference from mother.

(-) But Lee Hyuk married Oh Ssu Ni because of ED (his mother) force him.

(+) When Lee Hyuk start fall for Sunny, he don't want ED hurt her, he want to protect her. 

(048) I used Oh Sunny as a shield in order to be stronger,

When Lee Hyuk used Oh Ssu Ni to make stronger? When Sunny and Woo Bin trapped by ED, then saved by Lee Hyuk. Anything else? 

(050)  I didn’t want to be pushed around by mother!

(-) But Lee Hyuk always come back to his mama. 

(+) When ED wanna Lee Hyuk divorce Sunny, he refuse it. He state if he is no longer ED son's. 

(051) I want to be a real emperor!

Lee Hyuk have unstable mentality. No development to be a real emperor yet.. 

(053) Outstanding Brain,  with devilish charm,  the absolute power of the Empire of Korea, emperor Lee Hyuk.

Lee Hyuk is coward, he even nevet thinking what happen inside the imperial, he easy to trap, easy to manipulate.

Aigooo...extension. So it is possible that some of casts will back from their death...hahaha...

Whatever it is, I hope they don't make Wang Sik more suffer. His smiles are countable in this series. Every episodes they will hit, slap or punch him. Omona... Don't care about shipping but I just hope all victims get justice and bad guys get punishment especially ED, Kang Hee and Hyuk.

I am so ready for TLE to end this week. But maybe they do need more time to tie loose ends.

If some of you guys think it is exhausting seeing the good guys being pushed around, tortured etc2. I find it exhausting too. But I'm also exhausted seeing the character i'm rooting for being cray and explosive all the time. So I'm double exhausted. Sobs

I was prepared to see Hyuk being extra cray this week. But to add 4 more episodes of possible Hyuk crazinessss. Omg. I don't know if I can handle that.

So here's to hope that he will apologize for once and do something right for all. Then he can be punished, jailed, admitted to a mental hospital or die. 

Dang...i root for him so bad. That I'm clinging on bare threads. Hahahahaha :lol:

10 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

I am so ready for TLE to end this week. But maybe they do need more time to tie loose ends.

If some of you guys think it is exhausting seeing the good guys being pushed around, tortured etc2. I find it exhausting too. But I'm also exhausted seeing the character i'm rooting for being cray and explosive all the time. So I'm double exhausted. Sobs

I was prepared to see Hyuk being extra cray this week. But to add 4 more episodes of possible Hyuk crazinessss. Omg. I don't know if I can handle that.

So here's to hope that he will apologize for once and do something right for all. Then he can be punished, jailed, admitted to a mental hospital or die. 

Dang...i root for him so bad. That I'm clinging on bare threads. Hahahahaha :lol:

Kwaenchana. We all have our favorite character. Just enjoy the show. And we can continue to cheer our favorites.  You with Hyuk and me with Bin XD. Maybe extension is really needed since many problems haven't solve yet. 

4 hour left...

Mystery left about

1. Who that killed GED? 

2. What happen to Cheungeum Island?

3. What kind of Criminality that Imperial family done?

4. Where is KJS hiden by Kang Hee?

5. Who is the real father of A Ri (but my instrict is really Lee Hyuk, Snake KH similar to SH) ? 

6. Who is Sa Geun Ja? 

7. How about Sunny inheritance? 

8. What is the letter that steal from Ms. Song by KH? 

Not punished (punish maybe easy, but we need re run about the real incident) 

1. Kang Hee for killing So Hyun (its done) 

2. Kang Hee for attack Yoon (its done)

(There going not perfect crime, since there is witness and evidence) just need to perfect trap! I think Sunny is to hurry catch Kang Hee and make her unrealize if ED also being a part with her.

Realize when zoom out means if someone see the crime. 

3. LH car crash that make NWS mother die (Yu Ra see this incident) 

4. Min Yu Ra attack NWS mother and not save her, or help her when she know NWS mother is alive. 

5. LH tried to kill Min Yu Ra

6. LH tried to kill Chief Joo

7. Choi Teamjung tried to kill KJS

8. LH tried to kill Sunny fourt time

9. LH tried to kill Helro and Dad 

10. ED tried to kill Min Yu Ra (pouring by cement) 

11. LH tried to kill GED

12. ED tried to kill GED

13. Min Yu Ra tried to kill GED.

14. ED steal blood to Lee Hyuk. 

15. CORRUPTION remember the document that signed by So Jin. 

6 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

I don't trust any lose ends . THey would not have an extension if they would stop the foolishness of adding last minute crap. It needs to end this week. Since they extended it again, I am still on a recap on Drama Milk policy. I am of the opinion that you do not extend for a writer that should had this mapped out long ago; an extension will only serve for her to add more twists that will ultimately become loose ends that will still be rushed.

In top of all this, they want us to see Nanny reign supreme for at least 4 more hours...Nope!

I'm out until the finale, that is, if they do not decide to add another 4 episodes because this writer cannot get it together in the time frame originally allotted

:unamused:.

Is the story change depend on the viewer response to this drama.. hope no thing change from the first plan.. 

How sunny find her true love? 

I know Sunny and Woo Bin not in a condition to in love each other, or think about lovey dovey.. they just wanna focus on revenge. Sunny claimed that nothing like what So Jin think between Sunny and Woo Bin is truly right, they just working together, not doing lovey dovey each other.. they protect each other, it deep love, but not a relationship that people think.

I know if Lee Hyuk character become outstanding , don't know he also main lead or not. Since he get award with Woo Bin (I mean SSR and CJH)... hope the extention just because the writer make additional cute Lee Hyuk in the past episode, not change the main story. 

36 minutes ago, laivla said:

I know if Lee Hyuk character become outstanding , don't know he also main lead or not. Since he get award with Woo Bin (I mean SSR and CJH)... hope the extention just because the writer make additional cute Lee Hyuk in the past episode, not change the main story. 

People are still trying to decide who the male lead is? LH and WB are BOTH the male leads. There's no second lead.

Archived