[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

0ly40

2 hours ago, uma14 said:

Ost part 6 title 'open ending'...so this drama also open ending the end...hmmm ...ok

There's another ost? The only one i remember is this one. 

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

cr: owner

is ari crying because some hair stylist decided to give a little 7 year old a huge grandmother's bun???? kekeke... so much additional fake hair added and pulled so tightly -- hope the kid didn't get a headache!

Hahahaha! That hairstyle is ridiculous to say the least. :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SBS PD Note: https://programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/thelastempress/visualboard/56861/?cmd=view&page=1&board_no=404307

lSB1550041838696-600.jpg

Google translation of the last pic caption:

"The Imperial Family symbolizing the great corruption forces

Oh Sunny & Chun Woo Bin!

Every Wednesday and Thursday night at 10:00

In <The Dignity of the Empress>

Please watch out for their revenge!"

UQm1550041520814-600.jpg

Is that PD indicating the main face off among characters?

DzR2qFKUUAAeSLT.jpg

New OST named Open Ending..Is that another hint?!

Edit: Open ending for the drama is definitely not acceptable! Open ending for Lee Hyuk character, I guess..

Omona! SSR IG update! So the 6th OST has Hyuk on its cover~

His caption (thanks google translate)

New ost ... Lee hyeok looks like .... It seems to be a while ago .... While listening to ... I am sad. To the last appearance ... To be remembered for a long time ... We will remember each other with good memories .... We will do our best ... Leehyeok .... I really do not want to end it. I loved the gel .... a dreary guy

P/s: I wonder if 'I loved the gel' is actually a correct translation? What does it mean? Does he like his hairdo kekekeke

Edit: a nice beanie on DB explained this:

Sometimes people abbreviate 제일 as 젤 so it looks like it says “gel” but he’s actually saying “the dreary guy I loved the most.”

16 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

@katakwasabi shhh Ive been busy and only been lurking for updates :tounge_wink:

Oh this better NOT be another open ending YAH!:rage:

Omooo..this gif!

ezgif-5-52d9872aa932.gif

I'm keeping it! Thank you lol 

I hope this is not a repeat of our experience before. Ep 44 already felt like that huhuhuhu

Edit:

Ooo i love your interpretation of OST 6 cover @Kasmic. I hope that somehow happens.

âThe Last Empressâ Cast To Go On Reward Vacation

“The Last Empress” Cast To Go On Reward VacationV

The cast and crew of “The Last Empress” will be going on a well-deserved holiday!

On February 13, News1 reported that the cast and crew of SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “The Last Empress” would be going on a reward vacation.

Later the same day, sources from the drama confirmed the news by stating, “The team is currently in preparations for a group vacation.”

“The Last Empress” began airing in November 28 and has consistently broken its own viewership ratings records throughout its run. Of all the dramas airing on public broadcast stations in its time slot, “The Last Empress” has consistently been the highest rated. Its success is even more impressive given the fact that the drama initially faced controversy early in its run due to injuries on set, rumors of overwork, and its sensational content.

Recently, the drama also announced that the show’s run would be extended by four episodes. Detailed plans for the reward vacation will be made after the show wraps up on February 21.

7 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

But JNR and CJH make me want to ship them. Their interaction both on and off screen are treat for my eyes. I love watching them. :wub:

I watched that Happy Together episode before too..But you know, Ideal type doesn't really matter when you actually start liking one. :P

@hahanzyy, I almost can't hear what CJH says to JNR that time but to me it looked like " geojismal" -You're Lying.

@flutterby06, thank you so much for translating the above segment :)

i find that in many of the BTS, JNR is always extra animated or hyper around CJH. They really have great chemistry. Who knows, maybe more sparks will fly during their reward vacation :wub:

Choi Jin Hyuk Maneuvers Through A Dangerous Situation On âThe Last Empressâ

Choi Jin Hyuk Maneuvers Through A Dangerous Situation On “The Last Empress”

SBS’s “The Last Empress” has revealed preview stills of Na Wang Shik / Chun Woo Bin (played by Choi Jin Hyuk) in the upcoming episode of the drama!

Spoilers

Na Wang Shik / Chun Woo Bin became part of the imperial family for the sole purpose of revenge. Even with only three months to live his life, the character does everything in his power to achieve his goal of destroying the imperial family.

In the latest episode, Chun Woo Bin confessed to Emperor Lee Hyuk (played by Shin Sung Rok) that he is Na Wang Shik. When Emperor Lee Hyuk held up a gun at him, Chun Woo Bin did the same, saying, “That’s right! The son of Baek Do Hee that you killed, Na Wang Shik, that’s me! Lee Hyuk, you murderer! Die!” The episode ended with the two men reciprocally at gunpoint and raised expectations for the upcoming episode.

In the February 13 broadcast, Choi Jin Hyuk will showcase his fighting skills. As seen in the new images, Na Wang Shik uses his bare hands to conquer his attackers.

The producers of the show stated, “With Na Wang Shik revealing his identity, the drama is at a situation that cannot be predicted. Please look forward to seeing how Choi Jin Hyuk will carry out the revenge Na Wang Shik has been picturing all his life and how he will pull off the action scenes.”

cr: soompi.com/article/1303426wpp/choi-jin-hyuk-maneuvers-through-a-dangerous-situation-in-the-last-empress

Ep has started!

Spoiler

Intense it is! 

Intense2! The guards release Bin behind Hyuk's back.

Oh...and Dongshik is saved~ yay

Omg! Hyuk just took out a machine gun(?) from his safe. Guns are not enough with him lol. But Bin came in, hit him on the head and kidnapped him.

Sunny is locked in her room. The ED and Sunny scene. Sunny is screaming a lot this ep. ED is screaming too. 

Oh wow.

Hyuk is tied in the middle of the road. Bin in his car, chasing after him. Wow. He misses Hyuk by a thread. Hyuk ran but Bin is still chasing. Instense stare. Bin stopped right in front of him. (I really like Hyuk's coat, it is the same be wore in several eps. It has red lining inside)

They fight. And a montage of their past is shown. Now they are at the edge of a cliff. Bin shoots. And i think he intentionally missed. But Hyuk also intentionally falls backs? I'm not sure. But this must be why he was found by the villagers.

At the palace ED tells Nanny that Ari will be Empress(?). Omo! Ari's hair. It even has flowers~ hahaha

The villagers or homeless people found Hyuk. Lol! He really asked for mix coffew. What on earth. He exchanged something for one of the homeless people phone.

Lol Ari is falling asleep at her appointment. But she is now the little empress?

Cute scene between Ari and ED, they are acting for an ad. Omg ED's acting is so obvious hahahaha

Awww..is this why Ari was crying. She fell in front of a crowd and they start taking pictures of her.

Min Yura scene. She eavesdrop on the others gossiping and they fight. 

A bloody Hyuk enters the palace and asks where is Sunny.

Sunny and Hyuk scene. Talking about apologizing. Oh my...sunny said she is his alibi right. Danggg.

Preview scene. About him being a coward. JN is gorgeous! And she seems taken aback by whar hyuk said.

Hyuk cray moment. He breaks his wedding photo.

End of ep 45

Ep 46 starts

Spoiler

Some stuff happened

Hyuk points his gun at Yura. And Yura stay some stuff involving Sunny. Hmmm

Aaaa...Bins donation is covered by the media. Awesome. So he's now the saviour of the normal people so it seems. 

The money came from ED thanks to Sojin and the paper company stuff. Nice tie-in show. Several questions answered in once.

Ari is crying in front of her bunny's while remembering Sunny. Poor kid. She misses Sunny. But nanny came and told to dispose her bunnies. Evil nanny! Sunny comes to tje rescue..hurrrahhh! Let the kid be a kid she says. 

Woahhh. ED came and slapped sunny. She's pissed her money is stolen. Even Ari got a piece of her wrath and nanny too. Fuhhh.

Sunny is put into the dungeon. 

Yura's ex fiance is still safe and sound. What is evil nanny feeding him. I think she's lying. And now he is angry about stuff she said..he wants to meet Yura, the woman he loves, he says. And now nanny knowssss..nooooo..you gullible man. 

Ari is throwing a tantrum wanting to meet Sunny. Kid knows how to act! I feel sad for her.

Ohhhh.. nanny is the owner of sparkly adidas shoes.

Awwww. Ari came and cry to Hyuk. Good job Hyuk. He actually lowered himself to her eye level and listened for once.

He goes to save Sunny and succeeds. But he sees some papers and rips it 

Woahh. Ari is a witness of nanny's attack on Yoon. She see's the scar on nanny's neck and even a tape. But she was forced to lie. She told all this to Sunny after Sunny was released.

Woahhhh..theres more to the day before yoon was attacked. He met with ED. A palace worker was a witness of the encounter.

Yessss! Nanny was caught on cctv burning her sparkly adidas shoes. Now Yura knows nanny kindnapped KJS. Yas! Snake fight will happen~ hoho

A new character appears. Dont know who she is yet. Oh no. She is kidnapped. But someone is following! Bin! Bin fight scene. His coat looks cool too~ ehehe

Continue ep 46

Spoiler

Oh no. Hyuk got hold of the recording Sunny took of him while he was drunk. Somehow his talk with Ari earlier triggered something that made him search Sunny's room.

This is way he was super pissed. Omg. He burned it.

Be mad at him Sunny! He deserves all your wrath. Hmph

Omg! Why did it end with my favourite OST at that scene. Now i will remember it when i listen to the song. Nooooo...Hahahaha

End of ep.

No preview.

The episode was actually not bad. I find it more enjoyable than ep 43-44. It was jam packed with action. 

I got locked out of my account and was only able to access it now...

Sorry to miss another great episode again. I only managed to watch a little more than half hour of it.

Thanks for the recaps!! Can't wait for the finale...

But I wonder why there's the wording "Open Ending" at the end of the episode just now, or I saw wrongly??

11 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I got locked out of my account and was only able to access it now...

Sorry to miss another great episode again. I only managed to watch a little more than half hour of it.

Thanks for the recaps!! Can't wait for the finale...

But I wonder why there's the wording "Open Ending" at the end of the episode just now, or I saw wrongly??

Ohh..i got locked out of my account too. I wonder why. I even had to change my password. Huhu

Open Ending is the title of the 6th OST

23 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Ohh..i got locked out of my account too. I wonder why. I even had to change my password. Huhu

Open Ending is the title of the 6th OST

Aaah... gosh, hope that's not what they'll give us too for tomorrow's finale, lol..... it's fine as the OST title, hahahaa..

Great acting from every cast for tonight's episode, btw...

Yeah, it seems that we're supposed to set a new and longer and more secure password.

I have some problem with @ktcjdrama and @katakwasabi i locked out more than once a this day, and failed to login so I  reset my password. 

thanks @katakwasabi and @lingx2 

I can't see tonight episode.. :bawling:

Ost part 6, OPEN ENDING... the ost so touching, don't know what the meaning of the ost.. but I feel wanna cry... 

I'm afraid the end of this drama will be open ending.. I post several days ago about how this ending is a kind of open ending. :tears: Sunny and Woo Bin will not get new live in peace, if Lee Hyuk that punished in jail or mental hospital come out silently, and haunting Sunny and Woo Bin that wanna start their new live. The Ending just 'a call' or 'a message' from Lee Hyuk is enough to make Sunny and Woo Bin must be full of awareness.. 

8 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Aaah... gosh, hope that's not what they'll give us too for tomorrow's finale, lol..... it's fine as the OST title, hahahaa..

Great acting from every cast for tonight's episode, btw...

Yeah, it seems that we're supposed to set a new and longer and more secure password.

The thing is...tomorrow is not the finale yet. Hahahaha

It got extended. There are 4 additional episodes. 

I expected Hyuk to be super cray this ep. But he was kinda okay-ish. His actions are bad but at least he seemed more lucid than before. So it made it easier for me to dislike him. Hahaha. And that coffee scene is so random. SSR should really get a coffee ad at the end of TLE. :lol:

Archived