[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

0ly40

Preview:

I thought of dropping this because Hyuk went totally cray. But the preview roped me back in :sweatingbullets:.

Not gonna lie. SSR does look good dishelved. Hahaha. Only 4 eps left! Hyuk at least say you're sorry and mean it before what ever happens to you. But i wont be surprised if he doesnt, i said this way back: the show is adamant in making him bad, and i might be heartbroken with whatever end that befalls him.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, hahanzyy said:

@confusedheart7997, the recap is at the top of this page, by Katakwasabi. You have to click the "reveal hidden contents"

Seems like at the end of this episode, both LH & WB are back to square one -- LH back to the suspicious jealous pychopath & WB back to the rash NWS.

i like WB a lot but his actions at the end put to waste all the months of planning & strategising by team Byun, Yoon, Sunny & WB himself. The hardship Sunny and WB endure to pretend to like LH etc etc.. now all their true identities are known by the Team Evil and their lives put in danger...

but i know it is not my Bin's fault. it is the scriptwriter's fault :grimace:

I am frustrated with the last action from WB. It's really unnecessary. Sunny already warned him that If He goes it means die. Even Yura also tried to calm him down. Like usual if it's about Dongshik, He seems to be always irrational, impatient & short of thoughts. Last time He already lost his chance to get surgery, I just hope this time He will not die. Anyway..is next week will be really  the last episodes? is the extension just a rumor?

NWS definitely acted rash at the end, but it is a difficult one because DS was taken and with ED who knows what else they would have done to him just to reveal NWS.

Also NWS has been getting hit in the head like every other ep, he should be at the hospital its actually surprising he still alright.

The more that's revealed about what happened to SH, the more sad it gets, so ED actually was there but didn't do anything to help her.. Her and KH are the worst.

As for LH, yeah not surprised by his actions, I don't think he ever truly changed, this is exactly how he acted with SH, MYR and now Sunny. Totally in love, acting sweet and when he is not happy or thinks he has been betrayed he goes crazy and takes out on them, not surpsing how he reacted.

Legit question asked by this twitter person haha. I wonder too :lol:

But i also think they have so much fun throwing stuff! Hahahaha. I want to break a vase too when i'm mad, maybe its a good way to release stress. But then i'll be even more stressed that I have to clean up my own mess :sweatingbullets:. So no throwing for me.

Preview is so short <_< 

And omg, this drama is a total train wreck. I’m almost tempted to just drop it now, but that would be a total waste of time since I got this far. I’ll watch till the end, but can I please get some answers soon (ahem, the island)?!

1 hour ago, autumna said:

NWS definitely acted rash at the end, but it is a difficult one because DS was taken and with ED who knows what else they would have done to him just to reveal NWS.

Agreed..

I saw some here seemed to be frustrated with Wang Shik acting rashly.

But in defense of Na Wang Shik..Dong Shik was in grave danger this time becuase the royal family was directly baiting Dong Shik to lure Chun Woo Bin..There's no turning back..Emperor already was suspecting CWB..Dong Shik has been targetted many time because of him. He has lost his mother becuse of royals he can't afford to lose another.

DyzuwxnVAAAz5C5.jpg

Lee Hyuk's good treatment towards Sunny never really shook me that much becuse how he was ignoring the surroundings. He was sad knowing that So Hyun was innocent. So he got angry at his mother, never once he tried to punish himself. He was selfishly trying build a nice relationship with Sunny but he never for once really appologized to Sunny for what he did to her.

Rather he appologized for what actually wasn't done by him (stealing Sunny Mothers Blood transfusion). Well he was funny and cute at times..But the fact he was being cute and funny at crucial times were mood dampening for me.. and I definitly thought something like this should happen if he's still acting like this when he should actually be very sorry for what he did and properly appologise for that.

Dyz_OYpUwAEJ1kB.jpg

But as many people talked in his defense..I was ready to look for a good change in him..but him acting selfishly around Sunny without thinking about other importan things made me frustrated.

I felt frustrated when I saw many complaining in twitter saying why Sunny won't give Lee Hyuk a chance when He was trying to be good. well for starter he treated her horribly and when he decided to treat her nicely he never really appologized..when Sunny was being unwelcoming of those silly behavior he never really tried to think why she was being like that. 

Why Woo Bin won't give him a chance..Well because Lee Hyuk intended to kill Na Wang Shik numerous time infront of CWB..and he even admitted killing So Hyun in front of him saying " Why Yoon had to write that book? Sunny wouldn't have known if not for the book!" 

There are numerous times Lee Hyuk lost his chance of redeeming himself infront of Sunny and Woo Bin.

But hands down that SSR is a strong actor..I've seen some of his dramas and I knew that..and he did give Lee Hyuk a dimension that touched many. But still what's bad is bad- was what I was thinking.

Well infact, most of the evil characters of TLE are all good looking and good actors..Shin Eun Kyung, Lee Elijha, Seo kang hee, Choi teamjung....

Dang this look right here. Yep..he's cray. I'm still sad. But he's still cray. And i'm gonna blame writernim for giving me hope that Hyuk was on his way to even a slight bit of goodness. Hua3

Dyzx0R1UUAEPXDS?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ctto

Applause SSR! You're awesome as cray Hyuk. But i still want you in a romcom someday, for a fluffy and easy watch. Hahaha

Spoiler

I'm watching Return. Hyuk is cray. But wait till you see Tae-Seok. He's cold and cray. Deadly combo.

Info: the team behind TLE is the same team behind Return but the writer is different.

91r9QD.gif

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Preview translation

DE: Oh Sunny! Aren’t you a total idiot!
SN: Is this kind of thing the monarchy?
LH: Oh Sunny.
SN: Are you going to act cowardly until the end?
LH: Let’s talk about this one thing at a time.

Hmm, so sensitive, lustful LH is gone, and cray-cray LH is back? This drama does keep viewers in suspense, for sure.

Sunny seems to feel sorry for Lee Hyuk. Even though Sunny was angry at Lee Hyuk, but Sunny still advised Lee Hyuk not to be a coward. Sunny's expression was like underestimating Lee Hyuk, but why did she look teary. As if Sunny helped psychologically for Lee Hyuk to be strong and brave. Sunny never attacked Lee Hyuk directly to hurt him so bad, she just angry and disgust with what Lee Hyuk done, Sunny only used Lee Hyuk's power and Sunny only wanted to reveal the truth, but also she want Lee Hyuk act like an Emperor. Why she want Lee Hyuk act like an Emperor, not trap him down? Because she just wanna know the truth. 

empress.png

In DRAMA

[The Last Empress] Eps 43 & 44 spoilers, Jang Na Ra x Shin Sung Rok x Choi Jin Hyuk

Posted on Thursday, February 7, 2019

Article: Naver 'The Last Empress' "I'm Na Wang Shik" Choi Jin Hyuk pulls out his gun after revealing his identity to Shin Sung Rok 

1. [+769,-12]
To be honest, the empress dowager and Seo Kang Hee were going around accusing this person, and that person. They are the ones who should be  punished more than Shin Sung Rok.

2. [+719,-33]
I really wanted Lee Hyuk to get a happy ending. But seems like it's not possible... 

3. [+441,-22]
Wang Shik and KakaoDog should make up and let that sly Seo Kang Hee get punished. 

4. [+196,-9]
I thought Lee Hyuk was possessed by Lee Jae Kyung [t/n: Shin Sung Rok's character in My Love From Another Star].

5. [+239,-113]
Please extend it... I'll forgive everything... Please... OhLee couple... 

6. [+111,-5]
Today's episode was really boring and frustrating. If the next week's episodes are the same, I won't watch it anymore. 

7. [+122,-20]
They pushed for OhLee so aggressively, and Ssu Ni went to save Wang Shik... Something doesn't match up somehow.. It's disappointing. Guess it all depends on who Sa Goon Ja is in the end.. 

8. [+89,-1]
From Yoon So Hee's character's first appearance in the beginning, it gets more boring from there... 

9. [+83,-3]
Is Ahn Nae Sang really a corrupted cop? 

10. [+80,-1]
Looking at it, it seems like neither three of them will become a couple. 

the%2Blast.png

Article: Naver 'The Last Empress' Yoon So Yi was the one who attacked Oh Seung Yoon, Shin Sung Rok framed  

1. [+425,-3]
I thought the story development is going to be refreshing, but they are feeding us sweet potatoes again. ㅡㅡ 

2. [+196,-13]
The empress and Min Yoo Ra work together, and the empress dowager is working together with the nanny. This is exciting. In the middle of that, granny Sa Goon Ja isn't selling the land. ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+189,-15]
Really boring.. Why is the story ruined like that? 

4. [+140,-6]
It would've been fun if they ended it quickly, but it's getting boring and draggy now. 

5. [+103,-4]
Thank you, Min Yoo Ra. Looks like Lee Hyuk is going downhill next week.. Hyuk-ah.. Please get to your senses.... Announce that the empress dowager and Seo Kang Hee have terminal illness in a week~~ 

6. [+47,-1]
Granny Sa Goon Ja seems like the great empress dowager. 

7. [+44,-1]
This episode made me furious. They are dragging the crisis till the end. Will they be able to tie up all loose ends next week?? 

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/02/the-last-empress-eps-43-44-spoilers.html

I kept refreshing melohwa to read knetz comments. Lol

It seems i'm not the only one frustrated by the new ep eventhough the reason for frustration might be different haha

But what is this comment i'm reading about this new granny. And they are saying she looks like GED? Woahhh. So she's not dead?! :sweatingbullets::o:wacko:

Trust is a core issue for Hyuk so I am not surprised he went & will go crazy. He has complex developmental trauma/ptsd and is borderline so this is par the course. He is extremely paranoid which is also par the course.  I believe Hyuk will probably die in the end and even though he is on his emotional roller coaster and choked her out during an intrusive memory/flashback, it is likely that he will try to protect her until the end in his own emotionally unstable way. 

I am GLAD that I was wrong about Sunni taking the fall for the attempted murder.

It would be funny if GED faked her death to wash out the enemies this whole time while living on the island or the woman on the island refusing to sell is her twin!

Am I surprised that:

Spoiler

ED tried to have her own son murdered?

No. And this is why I think that she killed her husband or had Hyuk to do it; she craves power and manipulates everyone around her to commit the crime so that she can feign innocence and ignorance.

It would be funny if the imperial kingdom's demise came from all of the emperor's and empress' dowager victims that Wang Shik visited. I would die to see them with their pitchforks storming the palace!

Somebody, anybody, please go to Walgreen's Pharmacy, purchase a DNA test, and give it to Sunny to conduct on Ari.

#FreeAri

Archived