[Drama 2023] Arthdal Chronicles 2, 아스달 연대기 2

marykarmelina

23 hours ago, rocat said:

Is Disney+ streaming this show worldwide or only in selective regions? 

I read that only Canada gets it - not sure how true.

I think I read somewhere it’s selective regions  but Asian regions and Australia/ NZ are having the premier on 16 September - 3 episodes  with English subs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/13/2023 at 5:30 AM, ferily said:

Do I need to watch the first Arthdal Chronicles to watch the second one? I want to watch this drama for Lee Joon Gi and Shin Se Kyung but I don’t want to watch the first one :sweatingbullets:

Not really, I was happy with the recap of the past season in the first episode and from what I have read online.

• Like 2

Here are the ratings for Episode 3! :).

“Live Your Own Life” Premieres To No. 1 Ratings; “The Escape Of The Seven” And “Arthdal Chronicles 2” Hit All-Time Highs

“Live Your Own Life” Premieres To No. 1 Ratings; “The Escape Of The Seven” And “Arthdal Chronicles 2” Hit All-Time Highs

The weekend drama ratings battle is heating up!

tvN’s “Arthdal Chronicles 2” also achieved the highest ratings of its new season thus far with its third episode, which scored a nationwide average of 5.0 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1614284wpp/live-your-own-life-premieres-to-no-1-ratings-the-escape-of-the-seven-and-arthdal-chronicles-2-hit-all-time-highs

• Like 1

On 9/12/2023 at 8:30 PM, ferily said:

Do I need to watch the first Arthdal Chronicles to watch the second one? I want to watch this drama for Lee Joon Gi and Shin Se Kyung but I don’t want to watch the first one :sweatingbullets:

Yeah to better grasp the story and all its characters and motivations and what how it all started...

• Like 2

Here are the ratings for Episode 4! :).

“Live Your Own Life” And “Behind Your Touch” Soar To Their Highest Ratings Yet

“Live Your Own Life” And “Behind Your Touch” Soar To Their Highest Ratings Yet

Finally, tvN’s “Arthdal Chronicles 2” maintained its nationwide average of 5.0 percent from the previous night for its fourth episode.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1614452wpp/live-your-own-life-and-behind-your-touch-soar-to-their-highest-ratings-yet

• Like 2

by Hazel Jung, September 18, 2023

pdnn1B_2f.jpg

In the 4th episode of tvN's weekend drama Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun, which aired yesterday, September 17th, a nightmarish day unfolds as Prince Arok is kidnapped and heads to the dangerous territory of Tessari Village with Ta Gon (Jang Dong Gun) and Tae Al Ha (Kim Ok Bin).

qY2212_2f.jpg

Between Ta Gon and Tae Al Ha, there exists Prince Arok, also known as the "Little Aramun." Despite their constant suspicion of each other, Arok is a precious child to them. In Arthdal, some harbor grudges against Ta Gon and Tae Al Ha, lurking in the shadows, targeting Arok's life. An unknown group attempted to assassinate Arok, which Tae Al Ha managed to prevent. They are on high alert against outsiders, not knowing when and how danger might befall Arok.

Spoiler

Xd88Qg_2f.jpg

Amidst this tension, the couple's worst fear becomes a reality: the sudden disappearance of Prince Arok from the palace. In response, Ta Gon and Tae Al Ha embark on a desperate search, scouring inside and outside the court and venturing to Tessari Village.

Spoiler

E5JJnQ_2f.jpg

Tessari Village is a dangerous area where sinners gather, and if news of Ta Gon's presence spreads there, even a king's life could be in danger.
However, Ta Gon and Tae Al Ha are determined to find their son, even if it means going as far as the Plain of the Moon, where the Neanthals live. Now is the time to unite their hearts and show their unwavering strength as parents.

Spoiler

Bdqq45_2f.jpg

The kidnapping of Prince Arok sets in motion a series of events that will disrupt many things within Arthdal. It foreshadows a strong wind of change that will shake the foundation of the Arthdal dynasty, sparking curiosity among viewers.

RBPPdr_2f.jpg

All eyes are on whether these three individuals can join forces to bring Prince Arok back to the palace safely.

https://mydramalist.com/article/arthdal-chronicles-the-sword-of-aramun-royal-couple-jang-dong-gun-kim-ok-bin-faces-worst-crisis

• Like 2

Love all the rare scenes with the Neanthalas.   They are pure and honest.

Saya was stunned.. :Dbut he will surely remember how he was warmly welcomed. 

The first encounter between the brothers was quite comfortable... 

Saya  - ''Eunseom. Run.''  :approves:

Yangcha is a mysterious character...I hope he is not in love with Tanya. :unsure:

• Like 2