this taeun account used taemin fan photo for taeun purpose. I hope this photo can be removed. Any edited photo is prohibited in any fandom especially for idolizing a couple. 

Any photo from themselves (tae and eun) also taeun fans are fine. Please do not edited shawols’ or taemin bias’ photo. 

• Like 2

Happy 6th Taeun WGM Anniversary fellow shippers!

Here's some updates from our lovely couple yesterday!

Taemin update from RavenTears IG

hxjiTfu.jpg

Naeun IG story update playing with the specs filter few hours after that Taemin pic

nghrr8u.jpg

Looks similar huh? :D

• Like 1

11 hours ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

HELLO!! LONG TIME NO POST

BUT WTF TAEMIN IS HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES?!!! WITH HIS FRIENDS???? HEOL!

so, I think that's why Naeun was in the same car with Namjoo on April20th (after their fanmeeting) since Taem in PH..AWWW TAEUN FEELS :D

• Like 1

guys this is so interesting!! do you remember when eunhyuk mentioned momison on Taemin's event? yes maybe he refered to mamison (merk of glove) then some Taeunians guessed he mentioned Mommy Son(Naeun). after i saw that tweet,   I just know that Mommy Son is also a name of rapper in SK (I searched on Google immediately)  and Naeun tried Mommy Son style on their FM :joy: waaah if that's just a coincidence. it's a really interesting coincidence:joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Excuse me guys... I'm a silent shipper that have been supporting teamin and naeun for awhile now...hehehe

So I saw this post on instagram that a girl posted, and it seemed like she's implying that the girl in the video is her when its actually our Nangni... And some people actually believe that its her so I'm kinda confused.

Did I understand it wrong? I'm really sorry if I did...

What do you guys think about this?

Edited by nathynat