14 hours ago, TaeunLUV said:

Taeunians..we can talk togther on gc (send me ur IG acc to add you ) and keep post some hints here too 

This fourm is like a treasure for taeunians since 2013 :)

I would like to join the GC as well.

But I agree, that we should continue to post here.

Spoiler

Apink’s Agency Takes Legal Action Against Malicious Commenters On Behalf Of Son Naeun

Jun 21, 2019
by J. Lim

Play M Entertainment has announced that they are taking strong legal action against those posting malicious comments about Apink’s Son Naeun.

The agency released an official statement on June 21 regarding their action, and it reads as follows:

Hello, this is Play M Entertainment.

On June 21, we have filed our first report through our legal representatives with the Gangnam Police Station’s Cyber Investigation Team regarding personal attacks, sexual harassment, and the spreading of false information made online against our artist, Apink’s Son Naeun.

We have been collecting evidence through our own monitoring and information sent in by fans, and we have reviewed the legal process with our legal team and law firm Wooree. As our agency and artist have suffered severe damages due to the actions of those who create malicious posts and comments, we will be taking strong legal action with no leniency.

Also, not only are we taking action for Song Naeun, but we are also continuously reviewing legal action for the other members of Apink as well, and we will continue to take strong legal action in the future.

We will do our best to protect the rights of our artists. Thank you.

source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1333659wpp/apinks-agency-takes-legal-action-against-malicious-commenters-on-behalf-of-son-naeun

IDK what really happened. I just went online and saw this news. I've been searching for what happened but got no information until now. And it's almost 24 hours since the news was released. PLAY M hasn't released anything yet after filing their (first) report. In another article someone said it's got to be about WGM again. They're not really leaving Naeun alone until now. :unsure:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, XamandaX said:

@kara1810 @chantaljaey I saw a clip from Apink diary she was trying to listen to lyrics for U you to prepare for their fan meet and Eunji and hayoung was disturbing her by singing random songs. They started to sing Sherlock and ring ding dong maybe that’s why 

I think someone's harassing Naeun on her IG. I am not that active on IG though but the fact PLAY M has taken a legal action means it's something very serious already. And before it gets out of hand they must act on it right away. I am actually happy that PLAY M is showing people that degrading someone's reputation won't be tolerated at all. I feel safe for Apink and Victon that their company is taking care of them. 

And btw I love Hayoungie and Eunji that teased Naeun about those two songs of SHINee. They were bold huh. They teased her on cam. :yum:

• Like 3

I saw people talking abt taemin’s secret IG acct as both shinee and smtown Accts followed it. 

Oh no. I wish he didn’t but. 

Currently still private setting. 

Im_Itm

is his account. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ali L said:

I saw people talking abt taemin’s secret IG acct as both shinee and smtown Accts followed it. 

Im_Itm

is his account. 

So is it confirmed that it's really Taemin's account?

Yes. How I wish that he didn't as well. 

It's dangerous especially now that Naeun's agency is on legal action against some malicious attacks online. 

Now that PLAY M is taking legal actions for Naeun, Naeun is like a fragile glass now. Once she gets touched she can break anytime. Especially with some of Taemin's fans. But if it is really Taem's account I HOPE, seriously hope that he would take EXTRA CAREFUL with it. I hope if something too strange happens he would just delete it (account).

Suddenly I am so scared for him and Naeun. But if this is his way to slowly reveal the relationship then we can't do anything about it. If they're ready, so be it. I would be happy anyways if they confirm that there is a TaEun in real life all this time. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

It's dangerous especially now that Naeun's agency is on legal action against some malicious attacks online. 

Now that PLAY M is taking legal actions for Naeun, Naeun is like a fragile glass now. Once she gets touched she can break anytime. Especially with some of Taemin's fans. But if it is really Taem's account I HOPE, seriously hope that he would take EXTRA CAREFUL with it. I hope if something too strange happens he would just delete it (account).

Suddenly I am so scared for him and Naeun. But if this is his way to slowly reveal the relationship then we can't do anything about it. If they're ready, so be it. I would be happy anyways if they confirm that there is a TaEun in real life all this time. 

Yes if it's really him i hope he kept his account private

• Like 2

2 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Yes by both shinee and SMT accounts are following it, it’s for sure the real account of him. Sooner or later he will open to public. 

I only want to think this this is a way to connect with shawols as rest members are in army. From business or promotion perspective I respect him opening such account (maybe being forced by SM) but hopefully he isn’t sharing much private thoughts. We all know how honest he is and how easy he can spill things out :(

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kara1810 said:

He deleted the account maybe he's shook by the tons of request Lee Taemin you can't hide everything hahaha

After I saw your comment I went to shinee acct couldn’t find him anymore. But he resurfaced again changed his photo. Guess this is going to be announced soon. Isn’t he going to have a come back soon too? Then it kinda explains. 

• Like 1

On 6/28/2019 at 9:54 PM, Ali L said:

Im_Itm

is his account. 

I also am not sure if I would be happy that Taemin opened an account. As we all saw with Naeun, people can be very mean. However, if he just uses the account to DM Naeun then that would be great! :)