9 hours ago, 4everloved@taeun said:

Yes. And some of you guys said that they have the same photographer and place to shoot. So why doubt? These two are showing us something.  Just wait and see teaunians

Yes! Both shoots were by photographer Mok Jungwook for Bazaar magazine. Same studio too. I feel like 2019 will be it. That prediction is gonna come true. 

2 hours ago, taeun1234 said:
Naeun caught speaking with Exo’s Suho lol

The photo has been removed from IG. was it at the fashion show? Wasn't she sitting next to him and Mino? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

47 minutes ago, Stephanie Lim said:

Yes! Both shoots were by photographer Mok Jungwook for Bazaar magazine. Same studio too. I feel like 2019 will be it. That prediction is gonna come true. 

The photo has been removed from IG. was it at the fashion show? Wasn't she sitting next to him and Mino? 

They were sitting few seats away but they didnt talk whilst sitting I think at the end of the show suho walked up to her and Naeun waved at him and they spoke and then went on separate ways but she actually looked close with him i dont know if im being delusional or not but Naeun doesnt usually wave or talk that casually with guys in public except BTOB so i thought they must be good friends this is so crazy honestly even Suho who once went to their WGM wedding is caught talking to Naeun but Taemin have never in ONCE waved at Naeun or spoke to her after WGM which is ridiculous lol

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, taeun1234 said:

They were sitting few seats away but they didnt talk whilst sitting I think at the end of the show suho walked up to her and Naeun waved at him and they spoke and then went on separate ways but she actually looked close with him i dont know if im being delusional or not but Naeun doesnt usually wave or talk that casually with guys in public except BTOB so i thought they must be good friends this is so crazy honestly even Suho who once went to their WGM wedding is caught talking to Naeun but Taemin have never in ONCE waved at Naeun or spoke to her after WGM which is ridiculous lol

Now my mind is all oh lala~ again.. :lol:

Yes.. if Suho talks to Naeun that way and Naeun reacted the same way that only mean a thing. They are keeping in touch with each other and Taemin is way more than that! They are avoiding each other because they are together! That's it! :relaxed:

• Like 2

Found the vid of Naeun and Suho. The caption is so true... the common link is Taemin lol. @taeun1234 I know... isn't it unfair that she gets to openly talk to his friends while she can't talk to the love of her life? @chantaljaey you hit the nail in the head! She seems so comfortable with Suho... I mean look at that smile of hers before she walked away... that can only mean that Suho and her have been keeping in touch all this time... and we all know why. This makes my Taeun heart super happy. Also I feel like Exopink has been slowly putting out their friendship to the public.. first Exo's message of support for Sugar Please... now this. This is all in preparation for that big day!

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

@Stephanie Lim

Maybe you meant, Sugar Please? :smile:

Anyways, that's what I strongly think. Coz they just don't want fans to have too much hopes on the "alleged" relationship and they want a quiet one. There can never be other reasons but that. They are together in real life. :heart:

And Suho? Just there supporting his sunbae and dongsaeng's relationship with no other than, Naeun. 

Others may say, of course Naeun had to be polite to Suho and blah blah blah.. but it wasn't out of courtesy, it was all because of friendship and respect for Joonmyeon who is her significant other's close hyung! Feel me, TaEunians?! :love:

Very much anticipative on that big day! 

#TaEuniansKaja

If they get married Saeun will have a Taemin oppa to back her up. That would be cute really! B)

• LOL 1

I just saw a tweet which stated that Naeun is attending Taeyeon's concert today. I hope this is true. we had interaction between Naeun and Suho yesterday, and now Naeun and Taeyeon. hm... why Naeun is so close with SM family if she doesn't have any relation with one of sm family (taemin) before? I wish Naeun and Taemin  are fine and still continue their relationship:blush:

and also Taemin and Namjoo are in Seoul Fashion Week guys hahaha

Edited by rinkarinka26
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 2

Didn't we talk about this ring a few pages back? I know this pic of Naeun was a while back too because there was a pic of Taem with a similar pendant. Taem is wearing that ring again on his left ring finger at the Charm collection, which of course, his sister Namjoo was also there.

And guess who else was there? SEHUN, of course. Sehun has become the secret messenger between these two. Haha

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

We'll see what happens this time. Lastime they took a pic together, Taeyeon calling her Naeunnie on IG. And Naeun was seen with a lightstick excitedly attending her sunbae-nim's concert. We saw both Taeyeon had a pic with Naeun and Taemin separately (on the same day, on that concert) but never them three in one pic. They've gone working/attending the same events with each other's side but just like that never them working with each other after WGM again. Why's that? because they are together. :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

27 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

We'll see what happens this time. Lastime they took a pic together, Taeyeon calling her Naeunnie on IG. And Naeun was seen with a lightstick excitedly attending her sunbae-nim's concert. We saw both Taeyeon had a pic with Naeun and Taemin separately (on the same day, on that concert) but never them three in one pic. They've gone working/attending the same events with each other's side but just like that never them working with each other after WGM again. Why's that? because they are together. :kiss_wink:

Taemin never attended Taeyeons concert thou? It was always Minho he was there too 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, taeun1234 said:

Taemin never attended Taeyeons concert thou? It was always Minho he was there too 

Taemin was at Ravis (Vixx) concert today, he is one of his best friends. But minho (and Yoona) were there.

erghhh... Hello! I'm one of those who lurks in the shadows since forever... lmao.  

Edited by tmint
saying hello
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, rinkarinka26 said:

guys have you noticed that one of ig account Taeun shipper (@taeunismyeverything) is missing?

It's not missing it's private I guess. :ph34r:

@taeun1234

I forgot when but Taemin was AT Taengoo's concert at the same time with Naeun. Not that they were seen together publicly but they were there at the same time.

Edit:

It was even posted here a few pages back (Taemin and Naeun's pic with Tayeon separately).

• Like 1
  • Confused 2