1 hour ago, nathynat said:

Excuse me guys... I'm a silent shipper that have been supporting teamin and naeun for awhile now...hehehe

So I saw this post on instagram that a girl posted, and it seemed like she's implying that the girl in the video is her when its actually our Nangni... And some people actually believe that its her so I'm kinda confused.

Did I understand it wrong? I'm really sorry if I did...

What do you guys think about this?

it is naeun, i saw the behind the scenes and it was naeun and kim joong kook comercial

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, kittykatt said:

it is naeun, i saw the behind the scenes and it was naeun and kim joong kook comercial

I think she is just asking her followers to buy the drink from her personal acct with 10% discount ..

(If I'm not mistaken)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, XamandaX said:

Some say that they no longer wear their silver rosary bracelet is it true ???!! Anyone knows if they still wear the bracelet ? I HOPE THEY ARE TGT 

Yes. I haven't seen the silver bracelet anymore. But I believe they are still together. Why would I think otherwise when several hints are being thrown here and there. Keep that TaEun heart beating dear! :blush:

Anyways, here's a new vid from one of our lovely TaEun Youtubers.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 5/3/2019 at 6:47 PM, chantaljaey said:

Hey there TaEunians I am back!

Not exactly great atm but recovering. 

I kept tabs on new members as well. Welcome to the TaEun thread guys! :heart:

How are your TaEun hearts so far? 

I'm so happy you're back. yes this thread has been quiete recently. I keep looking to this thread but the page is still same. welcome back for you:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

TaEunians I guess we've got a reason to rejoice now.... after a while... Naeun is so wearing the silver bracelet back!

BTOB Jung Il Hoon is surely very close to Apink and not to mention he's Naeun long time friend (childhood friend). He surely knows A LOT about TaEun.

• Love 2

21 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

TaEunians I guess we've got a reason to rejoice now.... after a while... Naeun is so wearing the silver bracelet back!

BTOB Jung Il Hoon is surely very close to Apink and not to mention he's Naeun long time friend (childhood friend). He surely knows A LOT about 

I think it's not a recent pic, I guess it was in 2018, befor the bracelet disappear ...

Taeunians, we are all sure that they're still togther, so not wearing the bracelet doesn't mean to weaken our Taeun feel ryt? y'all know that there are always evidence/hints even fom Taeun themselves so let's just keep supporting them 응응?

• Like 2

That Naeun pic with the silver bracelet is not the recent one.That pic was for 'dating game'(sorry if I'm wrong but it is bout dating with Naeun).I think there is news about it but I forgot when.Maybe around 2017-2018.She shoot for that before the bracelet disappeared.She no longer wear that bracelet.You can see her recent pic on her ig.She not wearing it.

• Like 1