Quantcast

3 hours ago, Ali L said:

SF9 Chanhee messaged taemin and look what taem used to respond back :lol: “ %%” hahaha

taem: eung eung thank you happy new year~~~

chanhee: thank you!! I saw the teaser ( he prob meant taem want teaser) 

taem: thank u ~~~^^

taem sounds so cute when he kakaoed.:wub:

wooo just the fact that Taemin replies with a "eung eung" instead of just "eung" makes me happy!! hahah

if i'm not wrong people usually reply with just one "eung". I think we can safely assume that Taemin is hopping on to the trend of following Apink's song "Eung Eung" :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

26 minutes ago, Ali L said:

I personally don’t think eung eung is a common way to expresse an agreement from a guy. But normally use one eung is enough like 응! To agree with something. 

One asumption i have is that since 응응 is now an official kpop song why not use it to express :lol:

when show like this tried to air idol’s chat room most time they make a fake window but the words were from actual conversation. But this convo between SF9 and taem was the actual kakao chatroom page so it’s a screen shot to me. And taem’s words sounds so cute and so close to Chanhee. What a nice boy :)

So can we safely say it's a hint from Taem? Coz if not... why used that word out of all the available words, eh? Don't forget Taemin is so cautious when it comes to linking his name to Naeun and now he himself even used it when everyone knows (Kpop fans) %% is by and for Apink only. So can I safely think that he was trying to say that even we don't see the bracelet anymore (on Naeun's hand), they are still fine and are going stronger, just that we continue to hold each other's hands a little more.

Yes! I mean Taemin's eung eung, it seems an actual chat to me too!

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

On 3/6/2019 at 12:38 AM, chantaljaey said:

So can we safely say it's a hint from Taem? Coz if not... why used that word out of all the available words, eh? Don't forget Taemin is so cautious when it comes to linking his name to Naeun and now he himself even used it when everyone knows (Kpop fans) %% is by and for Apink only. So can I safely think that he was trying to say that even we don't see the bracelet anymore (on Naeun's hand), they are still fine and are going stronger, just that we continue to hold each other's hands a little more.

Yes! I mean Taemin's eung eung, it seems an actual chat to me too!

For international supporters.

응 means "yes"

응응 is used for strong and fast reply for saying "yes, yes".

But, i use "oo"  or '응' instead of "응응".

So, Taem's expression is strange and curious and suspicious.

But, ,there still is a chance that he used "응응"  instead of "응" as a strong consent.

So, for me,   ... I am not sure... 

• Like 3
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

This boy look at his phone poor iphone X haha i know taemin ah you can't replace this i know.. the product of magic hand and righty hand maybe? Hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Someone finally found the photo of Taem and the black necklace. I know I brought this up before but could never find that pic of Taem again. Now this account found it! I'm so impressed with Taeunians eagle eyes. Seriously. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

Spoiler

@chantaljaey 

6 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Hide contents

I know Apink debuted before the mentioned date but still worried. 

Could this be related to that Seungri/ Jung Joonyoung scandal?

Could be AOA rumor to disband after contract ends in May?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

hello guys, im sharing this video, i know that might be old, its from apink showtime, i was watching when i found this scene weird, Bomi are talking about how sad it is that they are seeing to many couples, and before that Naeun was a bit weird and quiet.
so right before Bomi talk about couples, Chorong SNEEZES what sound like just naeun name.

like:

Naeun-na

what do u guy think? it happend at the minute 11:22

• Like 3

righty Naeun strikes again. :sweat_smile:

Taemin and Naeun will keep breaking anything they hold but the relationship they've been having over the years is the one thing they won't be breaking~

@kittykatt

This episode of Apink Showtime was uploaded months back (I did) and I've noticed that too. There was a convo about this part a few pages back. During the filming of this part of episode I believe TaEun were having problems. If you realized towards the end of the episode (Episode 6) Naeun cried. I believe it got something to do with their rumored on-the-rocks relationship during that time. I can see how much Nangnie was so hurting that time. She cried harder when Chorong or was it Eunji telling her they understand her even more and that it made them want to protect her. Familiar with that line? :blush: while Taemin during that time was also giving off the same vibes. There was this stage performance of them wherein Taemin was trying hard to hide the pain he was feeling, but he couldn't, many fans noticed his eyes were so sad and it's not about the song they were performing at all. Some Shawols/Taemints even said that Taem was unwell that time. So I guess it would be safe if we say during that time uri couple was fighting for the relationship so hard. They were enduring the hardships of being an Idol and the adjustment period of being in the relationship. I am not asking you to search for my posts about this a few pages back but I actually put time stamps on my posts. Chorong even kept looking at her whenever she spaced-out again. If you watch the video closely, you can tell all of the members kept looking at Naeun with concerned eyes. Whenever the screentime was on Naeun, Bomi tried to brighten the atmosphere more not because Naeun is too quiet but I think it's b/c she doesn't want audience to notice it. But as what I've observed it was Chorong who never left her eyes on her. Truly a leader, Rong Mama. :thumbsup:

• Like 4

18 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Hide contents

I know Apink debuted before the mentioned date but still worried. 

Could this be related to that Seungri/ Jung Joonyoung scandal?

I JUST CAN'T HELP BUT CRINGE AT THIS POST AND THE ACCOUNT. IS HE A GOD OR SOMETHING :P LMAO

• Confused 1
  • LOL 1