https://www.soompi.com/article/1324991wpp/btobs-ilhoon-and-apinks-son-naeun-describe-their-10-year-friendship

Speaking about Son Naeun, he said, “I got to know her in 2009 during my third year of middle school,” but could not look her in her eyes while speaking.

He continued, “She’s someone who hides herself. There’s a maiden-like feel about her. Since she seems like a maiden from a noble family, I can’t act comfortably towards her even though we’re close.” Son Naeun then made everyone laugh by asking, “You weren’t comfortable with me?”

Ilhoon-Son-Naeun1.jpg

• LOL 3

Hello everyone, I am a new Taeun shipper. Pls forgive me I am so bad at introducing myself so I'll just get straight to the point. And pls do forgive my poor English, will you? :)

Taemin might be dating Chungha?? Oh my my :bawling:  :/ Just when I got into the Taeun ship. I know I am so late but I stopped watching wgm after goguma couple but I saw a video on YouTube about Taeun and I thought they look cute together so I started watching them on wgm out of boredom. I totally fell in love with them, they seem so sincere and so real so I was hoping they are together or something. But now reading that prediction of TaeminxChungha broke my heart into pieces. Chungha seems like a nice girl but I wish it would be Naeun. Anywho if Taemin is happy I am happy. And I hope my girl Naeun would be happy for him as well if he is really seeing Chungha. I just want both of them to happy. 

I so regret not watching this couple back in 2013, I feel like I missed a lot.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1

I would guess a collaboration.  Her latest single was from January. Taemin also said he would have another come back this year. 

I don’t think taemin would be less careful for anyone to catch his private life. 

Let’s Wait and see :)

• Like 1

Guys Saturday I was watching the Eurovision and a girl from Denmark sang a song called "Love is Forever" and she used big giant chair as a prop :D and what did it look like?? :wub: our TAEUN!! 

Remember? :D

Spoiler

And the big chair on Eurovision!! :wub:

Spoiler

3323185314_2_2_duOrpFy3.jpg

It just made me feel so great don't why lol :rolleyes: and the song title "Love Is Forever" was like it was dedicated for Taeun :wub: A FOREVER LOVE like Naeun and Taemin wished for!!! Hahaha 

• Like 2

six days ago Naeun went to Japan and 2 days ago Taemin went to Japan. is there any chance they've met in Japan then the next day Naeun went to Vietnam in order to people will not think they met in Japan. hmm... okey it's just my delulu wish cause I miss their "code" and "coincidence" so much :(

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 5/24/2019 at 5:44 PM, b. widita said:

Hi all. Im a new shipper.

Just want to ask, have you seen naeun's latest instagram post?

Maybe its nothing, but that nail colour. Why pearl aqua. 

Hi! Hello dear !!! As much as I want to answer you but sad to say I'm a newbie too!!As of now there is not much of inter action between the two couple but it doesn't mean that it's all over between them. Now a days .....only taemin left in his group doing his solo while Apink is not active for now but they will make another song  for sure . They have their own solo or individual  projects /works inside and outside their country. For me as a fan...still believe that they are still dating but .........definitely private (secret) one.

On 1/5/2019 at 11:17 PM, xoxo_yanna98 said:

btw guys~ the chat that I made is really quiet these days~ LEL

Maybe we should try another chat app so we can talk about things in private there? instead of here in the forum? Y'all know there are spies rn here in the forum lel

the discord app is not working as everyone doesn't have discord account lel

@xoxo_yanna98 I’m new to the fandom is the chat still avail I wanna join !! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 5/4/2019 at 7:17 AM, chantaljaey said:

Yes. I haven't seen the silver bracelet anymore. But I believe they are still together. Why would I think otherwise when several hints are being thrown here and there. Keep that TaEun heart beating dear! :blush:

Anyways, here's a new vid from one of our lovely TaEun Youtubers.

@chantaljaey I watched so many diff taeun vid on YouTube and every single tiny interaction btw them is able to make me squeal Hahahaha 

seriously hope that they will make it official eventually 

• Like 2

I’m watching those fan made videos on YouTube of taemin songs with taeun moments. Why are his songs abt break up:( anyone know of any that are like abt being in a relationship or any happy taemin songs. I srsly hope kpop predictions are accurate abt taemin dating and the prediction abt a old wgm couple making a comeback 

I need more taeun moments in 2019!!! 

Sorry I’m posting quite a bit these days haha I just can’t help but fawn over them every time I see a taeun video or a taeun post hahha