Quantcast

Holla everyone^^ I see this thread is so quiete recently but since we have our own activities and our couple aren't giving any hints so that's nope. and here I wanna give you links to watch (and I wanna say sorry because maybe some of you have watched them before) but sometimes if I lose my hope to uri Taeun, I always watch some videos which related about them. I hope it will fulfill your thirst about uri Taeun and keep supporting them^^ 

Spoiler
Spoiler

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

sorry about the size of the first picture...i just push the wrong button and i can't fixed it !!It's been a while since I last post in other thread . I'm a newbie here in your thread and one of a new taeunian follower.

Edited by Irish green
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

At the bottom of my heart, I really wish that Taeun is real.

It has been awhile since we saw any updates but knowing that Taemin is alone now without his hyungs, I wish that Naeun could support and give him comfort.

• Like 2

Happy Taeun's anniversary:wub:

I can't believe that it's been 6yrs since these two babies met, and they still going strong and togther, I hope their love continues 4ever and that they can soon share it with us LOVE YOU TAEUN ~~

• Like 2

this taeun account used taemin fan photo for taeun purpose. I hope this photo can be removed. Any edited photo is prohibited in any fandom especially for idolizing a couple. 

Any photo from themselves (tae and eun) also taeun fans are fine. Please do not edited shawols’ or taemin bias’ photo. 

• Like 2

Happy 6th Taeun WGM Anniversary fellow shippers!

Here's some updates from our lovely couple yesterday!

Taemin update from RavenTears IG

hxjiTfu.jpg

Naeun IG story update playing with the specs filter few hours after that Taemin pic

nghrr8u.jpg

Looks similar huh? :D

• Like 1

I don't understand any thing of what he said ! I just saw this a while ago.....Hope that every body can relate to this. Happy 8 years APINK!!!

• Love 1

11 hours ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

HELLO!! LONG TIME NO POST

BUT WTF TAEMIN IS HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES?!!! WITH HIS FRIENDS???? HEOL!

so, I think that's why Naeun was in the same car with Namjoo on April20th (after their fanmeeting) since Taem in PH..AWWW TAEUN FEELS :D

• Like 1